- Total 8+ years of experience in design, analysis, development and maintenance of complex high performance and scalable distributed object - oriented applications in Java and J2EE.
- Extensive work experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation in Agile (Scrum), TDD Environment.
- Knowledge in developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Expertise in using angular modules like Angular-animate, Angular-Cookies, Angular-Filter, Angular-Mocks, Angular - Recourse, Angular- Route, Angular-Sanitize, Angular-Touch and Angular-UI-Bootstrap.
- Experience in using Angular JS Directives, Components, Filters, services, Templates, Events, and Injectors.
- Expertise in creation of angular custom Directives Filters and Services.
- Expertise in developing the applications using Core java concepts likesOOPS, Multithreading, Garbage Collections and SocketProgrammingetc.
- Implemented Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Streams, Method references and Optional class to reduce the code size and simplify the operations.
- Strong knowledge ofObject-Orientedsoftware engineering methodologies,Object-OrientedAnalysis and Design, Design by Contract, UML.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module etc. in Spring Framework.
- Expertise in Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, DAO (Data Access Object), Front Controller.
- Experience in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams for multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling Tools (UML) such as Rational Rose, Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Well experienced in Socket, Synchronization, Memory management, and Distributed System Programming, Socket Programming, Swings, Serialization.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns (Singleton, Factory pattern, Flyweight, Decorator, Strategy, DAO, Session Facade and Model View Controller).
- Expert in deploying applications on application servers like IBM Web Sphere Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based SOAP and JSON based RESTful web services.
- Strong working experience on various Spring Modules (Spring MVC, DAO, AOP, Spring LDAP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Strong experience in using HQL, inheritance, caching strategies, mapping strategies, annotations with Hibernate.
- Extensively worked with ORM tools (Hibernate (HQL), JPA, OJB) and JPA annotations.
- Strong experience in creating indices, mappings, writing queries using queryDSL on elastic search.
- Expertise in various java concepts likes OOPS, Collections, Multithreading, and Exception Handling.
- Experience in developing Rest Service using Jersey framework.
- Experience of Database design in Oracle/ DB2/ MySQL/ SQLServer/Postgre query based programming and PL/SQL procedure programming and proficient in Database programming using JDBC and SQL.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
- Managing AWS CloudWatch using SNS alerts and Lambda functions plus setup and configured Nagios, Nginx, Tomcat and many other solutions as needed.
- Expertise in using IDEs like Net Beans, Eclipse, various Configuration Management tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and IBM Clear Case Version Control.
- Expertise in using ANT, Maven and Gradle for building and deploying application on the servers.
- Strong experience with Version Control like Subversion (SVN), Concurrent Version Systems (CVS), GIT.
- Expertise in Build processing using Jenkins, Git and Maven.
- Highly knowledgeable in UML, Use Cases, Conceptual Models, Collaboration Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity and Sequence Diagrams.
- Well Experienced in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like Web Sphere, Web logic, JBOSS.
- Good knowledge in unit test cases like Jasmine and Karma.
- Good Knowledge on MQ, Active MQ and IBM MQ.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Good understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Developed test cases using Junit, Mockito and performed peer to peer testing.
- Expertise in using of HP quality center and JIRA for tracing the bugs
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines with excellent overall project life cycle experience and team spirit.
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
Programming languages and Scripts: Java 1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , J2EE 1.4, Java Script, HTML, Angular JS, DHTML, CSS, JSTL, Perl, XML, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/11g, DB2, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, JDBC.
J2EE Common Services APIs: Java Servlet, SWING, JSP, EJB2.0/3.0, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, Axis, web services, JMS, JNDI, JAXP, JTA, JNDI, JFS 1.1, JAXB, AJAX, JSON
Application Servers: WebLogic Server(Oracle), JBoss (Redhat)
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.1.18
Frameworks / APIs / Tools: Springs, Struts 1.1/1.2/Tiles, JSF, Log4j, Ant, WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Axis2, CXF)
XML: XSL, DOM, XML Schema, SAX, XSLT and Designing DTDs.
AWS Services: IAM, EC2, EC2 Container Services/Docker, VPC, Lambda, S3, SQS, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, Elastic Beanstalk
Modeling Tools / Languages: UML on Rational Rose 4.0.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI
Version and Source Control: GIT, CVS, Win CVS, Clear Case, SVN
ORM: Hibernate4.2, JPA, Eclipse Link
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
Confidential - San Jose - CA
Sr. Java /J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Worked as part of Agile Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology.
- Created new RESTful WebServices using JSON data format to communicate with all external systems.
- Responsible in developing Spring Boot Micro services from scratch.
- Used Spring IOC to maintain loose coupling between layers, published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components.
- Implemented error handling on various RESTful services to return the right HTTP status codes and wrote Automation Tests in Java to validate the end to end business functionality for RESTful services.
- Implemented Java 8 features such as Streams, Lambda expressions, method reference and Optional Class to reduce the code size and simplify the operations.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, Multi-Threading and Exception Handling programming.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references inSpringframework using Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Implemented design patterns such as Façade, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator and DAO.
- Configured applications using Spring Boot and used Spring Security for authentication and authorization purposes.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle11g database.
- Used Hibernate to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to SQL.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into Oracle database and written HQL to access the data from the database and wrote some complex SQL queries and was actively involved in creation of database, modified tables, triggers, and store procedures to clean and validate the data to meet the company specifications.
- Implemented required asynchronous functionalities using Java Messaging Service(JMS).
- Used Log4J to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
- Worked with Amazon AWS EC2, RDS and S3 as a data store for storing data into the buckets that fall into it. Used EC2 as a Infrastructure as a Service(IAAS) and RDS as Platform as a Service (PAAS).
- Used Hibernate to do the object relational mapping between the tables andjavaobjects.
- Developed web applications using Eclipse and deployed in WebLogic application server.
- Wrote Test Cases using JUNIT and Mockito framework.
- Created indexes, stored and retrieved documents in NoSQL database Elastic search using query DSL. Performed full text search using Elastic Search.
- Participated in Code Reviews for better quality assurance and Debugged the application Module.
- Managed MAVEN environment by setting up local, remote and central repositories with required configuration in maven configuration files.
- Used MAVEN for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Used GIT for repository the Project.
- Used HP Quality center for Bug tracking in the Project
Confidential, Columbus - OH
Sr. Java/ AWS Developer
- Worked with Business Analysts in requirement gathering.
- Being a Javadeveloper, performed requirement analysis, Design, development, integration, testing.
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars, carousel, and drop down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap and JQuery.
- Implemented multi-threading, data structures, algorithms,objectorientedconcepts and design patterns.
- UsedObjectOrientedProgrammingconcepts while developing code.
- ExtensiveObjectOrientedDesignDevelopment skills. Skilled at handling the MVC pattern.
- Proven experience coding with theOOP paradigm. knowledgeable in Software Engineering Concepts including designing.
- In the backend used Spring MVC to validate and process requests, call required business service and return dynamic views to client.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection (Spring DI) and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database using Java Multi-Threading.
- Built Micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and Micro services-based back-end. The back-end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Data Access is performed using Hibernate.
- Developed the application in Flash Builder and deployed it on Tomcat application server proxied through secured http web server. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Configured the WebLogic’s JMS Server, created JMS connection factories, queues.
- Used Design patterns such as Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session façade, DAO and DTO.
- Hands on experience in migrating existing Java application in AWS cloud using AWS SQS to decouple all the components to make best use of AWS.
- Implemented Ajax to refresh payment approval updates and to populate most of the credit form fields of the NETACE application that were sent as XML from backend.
- Worked on SQL statements and Procedures to do CRUD operations with DB
- Used SQL Developer to query, update and monitor Oracle database
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts for performing administrative tasks.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology.
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment.
- Used JIRA for tracking bugs and used JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Involved in Object-Orientedsoftware engineering methodologies,Object-OrientedAnalysis and Design, Design by Contract, UML.
- Emphasized on adequate usageOOPsprinciples, modular and reusable components in coding.
- Implemented multi-threading, data structures, algorithms,objectorientedconcepts and design patterns.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile methodology.
- Involved in Presentation Development using Spring Framework.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented Spring, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Spring framework.
- Deployed EJB Components (EAR) on WebLogic Application Server application server.
- Maintained relationship between objects using SpringIOC.
- Follow the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in HashMap, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Used Spring MVC framework for developing the application.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IOC framework.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Wrote Web Services using REST for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Deployment of application in Web server.
- Hands on experience in resolving issues in the production server.
- Created Stored procedures using MySQL for data modification (Using DML insert, update, delete) in Oracle
- Experience in Core Java on multithreading, collections and design patterns.
- Interaction with MySQL is implemented using Hibernate.
- Configuration of manager role using Jenkins tool.
- Worked on SVN Repository to store the Project Code
- Used HP Quality Center for Bug Tracking in the Project.
- Involved in DB Design and Application design for Play Back Mock.
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design spec using Rational Rose. Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects.
- Actively involved in design of the application architecture in lines of their own Framework based on MVC2 Architecture with JSP Front End (HTTP Request/Response Integration) as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJBs andJavaclasses as Model.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP which acts as View in a distributed MVCarchitecture, which involves model components and controller components.
- Developed Single-Sign-On (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Wrote complex MySQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Involved in configuration ofServlets and Integration with JDBC.
- Extensively used JDBC concepts to connect to, retrieve and update information in the database.
- Used JMS for sending updates to various other applications.
- UsedServlets framework for design and development of web application
- UsedJDBCfor Object Relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Designed and developed business tier using EJBs. Used Session Beans to encapsulate the Business Logic.
- DevelopedXML and XSLT pages to store and present data to the user using parsers.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic Application Server. Used CVS as Version Control System performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and log4j.
- Used Apache Ant for building the application. Gained a good knowledge about browser compatibility issues and their solutions.
- Involved in the entire project life cycle from analysis, installation, development, testing, production and end user support
- Developed theStrutsAction classes and Action Form classes and configured them in Struts configuration files as part of the controller component
- Extensively used WebSphere Studio Application Developer for building, testing and deploying applications
- To keep track of latest Versions implemented CVS Structure
- Designing JSP usingJavaBeans
- Worked on Eclipse & RAD 6.0 environment
- Wrote SQL queries for JDBC connection to Oracle database
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Used embedded classes and maps to model ternary relationship in JPA.
- Created class diagrams and sequence diagrams using rational rose
- Clear Case is used for version control.
- Implemented various Custom Tags and JSTL tags.
- Utilized Design patterns MVC, VO, DAO, Factory, Singleton
- Maintained a separate DAO layer for CRUD operations.
- Used SVN for source control repository
- Developed Unit Test Cases with JUnit.
- Built test harness module with JUnit, Mockito for creating unit tests and integrated with Ant build.
- Involved in Module Testing and Integration Testing.
- Used IBM RAD IDE for application development.
- Performed Defect Tracking on a regular basis to make sure every defect has traceability back to the source by using tools such as Clear Quest.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, JPA, DTO, Core JDK 1.4/1.5, XML, Windows XP/2000, Websphere6.1, RAD 6.0, Oracle 9i/10g, SVN