- About 7+ years of J2EE/Core Java application development experience in Multi - Tier distributed Enterprise applications.
- Experience in understanding and gathering the Business requirements, translating them into Functional specifications and develop code along with detailed design.
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Garbage Collections, Collection and Socket Programming etc.
- Extensive knowledge in working with Java/ J2EE technologies such as JSP 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, spring, spring boot, MicroServices, Design Patterns, Struts, JQuery.
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Servers like Apache Tomcat 9, IBM WebSphere, Liberty Server.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, RAD IDE and Net Beans.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development methodologies.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experienced in using Log4j and good expertise of using ANT and Maven tool to generate deployable files.
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller and Delegate Pattern.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, DTD and XML Schemas, XML Parsers like DOM & SAX.
- Expertise in using Apache Cassandra and Apache SOLR Based Search Engine, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), OOPS using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks and NoSQL.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit).
- Working with many popular Relational Database Management Oracle, DB2, MS Access and SQL Server and hands on experience with DB tools like TOAD, and SQL Developer.
- Very Strong skills in developing Web Services using REST API, SOAP, WSDL, AWS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in using Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest, MVN, SVN, Java Message Service (JMS), Message Driven Beans (MDB), Sonar, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) & CVS.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), OOP through implementation and testing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Java Technologies: JDK (1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8), Servlets 2.4, JSP 1.2/2.0, HTML5, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC, Swing, XML (DTD & Schema), Java Beans, Google Web Toolkit(GWT), JAXP (DOM-SAX), Web services (SOAP, WSDL), AJAX (JQuery framework), Java Server Faces(JSF), PrimeFaces, RichFaces.
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2, Mongo DB, MySQL, MS Access, NoSQL and SQL.
Frameworks: Struts 1.2/2.0, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring Boot, Hibernate 2.0/3.0
Development Tools: Eclipse, Ant, Toad, SQL Developer, WebLogic Workshop, Liberty Server, WebSphere (6.x, 7.x), Log4j, WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit, RAD IDE.
Web / Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, Tomcat 9 & Liberty Server.
Designing and Modeling: UML Design, MVC, Template and Command.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/ 7, Unix and Linux.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Worked on design patterns like MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory and other Creational, behavioral and Decorator patterns.
- Also worked on JVM Internals, MicroServices, Memory Model, Memory leak and GC (Garbage Collection) Tuning.
- Worked with Java 8 features like Lambda expressions, Stream API and Collections.
- Used concepts of Core Java like Collections, Multi-threading, Serialization and File Handling.
- Worked on Java frameworks like Spring 3, ORMs such as Hibernate, IBatis and Struts 2.
- Developed Services using SOAP and Rest API.
- Developed Applications on Intellij Idea 15.
- Continuous Integration like Jenkins, Team City.
- Java script frameworks like JQuery and also worked with Adobe Flex.
- Worked with multiples databases like Mongo DB and Oracle Database for managing migration data.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Worked on full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation) using Core Java by using Liberty Server on Eclipse and IBM RAD development technologies to develop applications.
- Worked with some new features of Java 8 like Parallel operations on Collections and for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Written SQL queries on SQL Developer for Oracle 12c Database and Mongo DB.
- Involved in the system analysis and working closely with business customer ( Confidential ).
- Worked on tools like Subversion, Code Versioning and Change Management concepts.
- Actively involved in requirements definition and specifications design by analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Worked on designing and building systems that are integrated with other client systems.
- Worked on backend processes building a high priority tool that transforms ColdFusion code to Java.
- Was required to demonstrate an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support the application development.
- Worked on various tools like Maven, Sonar and Jenkins.
- Performed the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Was involved in communicating to a wide variety of audience, both business and technical and was able to adhere to client development standards.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Worked with Java 8 under Agile Methodology Environment.
- Worked on SOA based Architecture and MVC design pattern.
- Worked on developing server-side webpage/s using Struts.
- Worked on backend processes building a high priority tool that transforms ColdFusion code to Java.
- Developed Data Access Objects using JDBC and developing business logic using EJB.
- Tested the business logic using JUnit and Mockito Test cases in Test Driven Development Environment.
- Actively involved in writing SQL queries on SQL Developer for Oracle Database and Mongo DB.
- Involved in providing bug fixes to the existing code base using Core Java.
- Responsible for writing Design, Interface and Testing Documents.
- Used VersionOne tool for bug tracking and SVN as the version control.
- Worked on IBM RAD and on operating system such as Linux and Windows 8.
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Strong experience in development, and testing phases of software development life cycle using Core Java, J2EE.
- Involved in developing J2EE framework using Java, Servlets, MicroServices, JSP and IBM DB2 in RAD IDE.
- Application deployed on JBoss server.
- Involved in Hibernate concepts for Object Relational Mapping.
- Designed and developed Service layer using spring framework, spring boot, Hibernate persistence layer, JMS with Message Driven Beans (MDB), and JSP for web-tier.
- Developed POJOS for Data Model and created respective files to map the Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Developed all the UI pages using HTML5, DHTML & DOM.
- Generated files for various trading partners by reading large volume tables.
- Implemented the backend business layers using EJBs and Web Services.
- Developed Web Services to communicate with other modules using XML based WSDL and REST API protocols and also used AWS for some modules.
- Implemented persistence Layer using Custom JDBC DAOs to handle CRUD operations.
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Developed Stateless Session beans to implement Business Requirements.
- Used Message Driven Beans (MDB) for asynchronous messaging which act as façades that routes the request to the next layers.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for maintaining the component and for release and version management and JIRA for bug tracking.
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis using Core Java, MicroServices.
- Involved in-group meetings with Managers, Team Members in designing, implementing and testing.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML, Node JS, CSS, Angular JS and performed client-side validations using Java Script and created UI pages using HTML5.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Struts Framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Coordinated data conversations, data collection and web applications usingSQLServerand other related software.
- Developed some applications using Web Services and Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Used JSP, spring boot, spring/ JSTL tag libs and Java Script for developing the view tier and used Service Oriented Architecture with Java and XML.
- Involved in critical UI feature development and development and unit testing of UI features.
- Unit testing and integration testing of features developed by me.
- QA issues have been fixed for features developed by me.
- Integration with external systems using SOAP web services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database and also used Mongo DB.
- Used MKS Integrity tools as Version control and Configuration Management.
- Production support and enhancements for entire system.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed Session Beans using J2EE Design Patterns.
- Implemented J2EE Design patterns like Data Access Objects, Business Objects, Session Facade and Java Design Patterns like Singleton and also worked on MicroServices.
- Extensive use of struts framework and worked mainly on Core Java.
- Used JSP and Servlets, EJBs on server side.
- EJB as a middleware in designing and developing a three-tier distributed application.
- Implemented business logic at server side using Session Bean.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries to access data from Oracle database.
- Set up WebSphere Application server and used Ant tool to build and deploy the application in WebSphere.
- Involved in designing the control, which includes Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using VISIO and involved in the analysis, design and integration of workflow using JBPM 5.5.
- Used AWS & SOAPUI4.5 and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to test Web services.
- Developed the application using WSAD.
- Prepared test plans and written test cases.
- Worked on Hibernate.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs and issues and developed Junit Test cases for Unit Testing.