- Around8 years ofIT experience in analysis, design, development of Web and Desktop Applications usingCore Java and J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in OOAD and UML.
- Experience in application development using J2EE technologies like Servlet, JSP and API for Web Services.
- Strong experience on Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)to design modular, reusable software systems.
- Proficiency in using design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Multiton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data access object, Template, Proxy and Service Locator Design Pattern.
- Strong experience in Spring IOC Container, Spring Dependency Injection and Spring Web MVC Framework.
- Experience in working Hibernate Configuration, Hibernate Mapping, Hibernate Batch Processing, and Hibernate Caching.
- Strong experience on Java Collection Framework for representing and manipulating collections, enabling collections to be manipulated independently of implementation details.
- Strong experience on creating data monitoring SQL Views and analysis of data.
- Exposure of Garbage Collection (Marking, Normal Deletion, Deletion with Compacting) for memory management.
- Strong experience of Exception Handling to handle exception, errors and other exceptional events.
- Well versed with complete Software Life Cycle Development (SDLC) process which includes Analysis, Designing & Developing, Testing, Implementing and documenting the entire life cycle using various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile Scrum.
- Proficiency in front end/UI development using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP in designing web pages.
- Good understanding of Networking (Socket Programming), JDBC and I/Oin JAVA.
- Expertise in writing complex SQL & stored procedures packages and triggers on Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server.
- Expertise with variety of Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat.
- Strong experience of OpenSSL library to use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and Transport (TLS v1) protocols and Crypto++ in C++ to use cryptographic algorithms.
- Expertise on UNIX, Linux environment for Middleware activities, also worked on Shell Script programming.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPath and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Strong Experience in SOAP and Restfulfor exchanging structured information in the implementation ofweb services.
Java/J2EE: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans, RMIXSL, XPath, XSLT, Swings, Applets
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring MVC.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI
Application Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.0, WebLogic 9.0 & 10.0, IBM WebSphere
6.1/7.0, JBoss 4.x/5.x.:
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server and knowledge on DB2.
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD 8/8.5.
Other Tools: CVS, ClearCase,JUnit, ANT, Serena, MS Offices,AngularJS
Modeling Tools: Visual Paradigm.
SDLC Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall model.
Confidential - Little Rock, AZ
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the Optimization module using Microsoft Visio and UML.
- Developed the application using Java/J2EE standards and guidelines.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Extensively used Hibernate 4.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Created RESTful WebServices in pushing data to downstream systems.
- Used Hibernate in order to deal with large databases the organization has.
- Implemented data access tier using Spring DAO.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control) to remove the object dependencies across the application.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Websphere Application Server.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates REST API documentation from source code.
- Developed all the User Interfaces using JSP and spring MVC.
- Implemented Data Access Layer Using Hibernate.
- Implemented Singleton, MVC, Front Controller, Intercepting Filter, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects design patterns.
- Created war files & deployed on Tomcat using ANT deployment tool.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF.
- Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL stored procedures using PL/SQL Developer.
- Tested, debugged and implemented the application using JUnit for unit testing.
- Created ANT archetypes for generating fully functional RESTful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Conducted code reviews against coding standards and made sure the best practices are maintained in development process.
Confidential -Detroit, MI
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 11g database as backend.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Designed and developed file upload and file download features using JDBC with Oracle Blob.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using IBM, MQ and JMS.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed SOAP based XML web services.
- Used SAX XML API to parse the XML and populate the values for a bean.
- Used Jasper to generate rich content reports.
- Developed XML applications using XSLT transformations.
- Created XML document using STAX XML API to pass the XML structure to Web Services.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Used quartz scheduler to process or trigger the applications on a daily basis.
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed the web components.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
Confidential -Tampa, FL
Sr. Java Developer
- Responsible for requirement gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Data Validation, Version Controlling and deployment.
- Design and developed web application using JSF, Spring Web Flow, spring and AJAX technology.
- Design and developed front end UI using JSF, Apache MyFaces and RichFaces components.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes and DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Developed Custom tag libraries for providing multi-lingual functionality.
- Developed Mail Merge framework to create bulk mails by merging data with MS Word templates using MS Office Java API.
- Designed and Developed LDAP Authentication & Authorization Services using Java, LDAP, DB2 Commands.
- Designed and Developed Business Process layer components and integrated with spring framework.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Developed dump and Load Utility to extract and load the data to DB2 using Java and JExcel API.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process.
- Developed complex DB2 stored procedures (common shared routines) to interface with Aging and Youth application.
- Involved in transforming XML data in to Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in WebSphere Application Server.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as UseCases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the optimization Module using Microsoft Visio.
- Configured faces-config.xml for the page navigation rules and created managed and backing beans for theOptimization module.
- Developed JSP web pages for rate Structure and Operating cost using JSF HTML and JSF CORE tagslibrary.
- Designed and developed the framework for the IMAT application implementing all the six phases of JSFlifecycleand wrote Ant build, deployment scripts to package and deploy on JBoss application server.
- Designed and developed Simulated annealing algorithm to generate random Optimization schedules anddeveloped neural networks for the CHP system using Session Beans.
- Integrated EJB 3.0 with JSF and managed application state management, business process management (BPM) using JBoss Seam.
- Implemented spring web flow for the Diagnostics Module to define page flows with actions and views andcreated POJOs and used annotations to map them to SQL Server database using EJB.
- Wrote DAO classes, EJB 3.0 QL queries for Optimization schedule and CHP data retrievals from SQL Serverdatabase.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML for all the session and entity beans.
- Wrote Message Driven Bean to implement the Diagnostic Engine and configured the JMS queue details andinvolved in performance tuning of the application using JProbe and JProfiler.
- Wrote JUnit test cases to test the Optimization Module and created functions, sub queries and storedprocedures using PL/SQL.
- Tested the Simulated Annealing algorithm with different input schedules (always-on, always-off, humanoptimized schedule and five random input schedules) and stored the test results in a spread sheet.
- Created technical design document for the Diagnostics Module and Optimization module covering Costfunction and Simulated Annealing approach.
- Involved in code reviews and performed version guidelines.
- Used CVS for maintaining the Source Code Designed, developed and deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on J2EE Environment.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts, JSP, and EJB's.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Presentation layer design and programming on HTML, XML, XSL, JSP, JSTL and Ajax.
- Designed, developed and implemented the business logic required for Security presentation controller.
- Used JSP, Servlet coding under J2EE Environment.
- Designed XML files to implement most of the wiring need for Hibernate annotations and Struts configurations.
- Responsible for developing the forms, which contains the details of the employees, and generating the reports and bills.
- Involved in designing of class and dataflow diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL Commands using PL/SQL.
- Involved in the Design of ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) for Relational database.
- Developed Shell scripts in UNIX and procedures using SQL and PL/SQL to process the data from the input file and load into the database.
- Used Core java concepts in application such as multithreaded programming, synchronization of threads used thread wait, notify, join methods etc.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Involved in maintaining the records of the patients visited along with the prescriptions they were issued in the Database.
- Performed Unit Testing on the applications that are developed.
- Analyzed user requirements and designed the user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema.
- Involved in developing JSP pages for EHR pages.
- Actively involved in Scrum meetings, sprint planning and execution.
- Designed JSP pages using struts tag libraries, HTML, DHTML, JSP, AJAX and Java Script
- Coded Struts Action Classes, and Model Classes
- Worked with designers to get GUI mockups.
- Reviewing the code developed by other developers
- Implementing RUP development processes on Software Development life cycle.
- Integrated the application with Struts Validation framework to do business validations.
- Used JAXP for parsing & JAXB for Binding.
- Worked with QA team to validate the test cases whether meeting the business Requirements or not
- Conducted Unit testing, interface testing, system testing and user acceptance testing
- Involved configuration and deployment of application on Tomcat Apache.
- Deployed the applications into LIVE and QA Environment
- Used SVN for version and source control.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc.
- Developed Proof of Concepts (POC's) for usage implementation of MDB and Design Patterns for Real Time Application invocation.
- Developed the application using Business Delegate design patterns to communication action mappings with EJB session beans & entity beans.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Involved in producing & consuming SOAP based web services.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Ran check style, PMD and Find bugs defects and fixed them.
- Deployed web components, presentation components and business components in Tomcat Web Server.
Environment:Java 1.4, J2EE, Struts 2.0, JSP, HTML, CSS, Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSD, Maven, UNIX, JUNIT, VSS, WSDL, SOAP, EJB, entity beans, JMS, EMMA, and Tomcat 6, Ant.