- 8+ years of IT experience various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Extensive experience with advanced J2EE Frameworks such as Spring, Struts, JSF and Hibernate.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi - Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Unit testing, Strong problem analysis and resolution skills. Highly motivated team player with zeal to lean new technologies and always believes in giving the best of efforts in Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Hands on experience with JUnit and Log4j in conducting test cases, debugging and defects fixing.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Worked proficiently in various IDEs including Net Beans and Eclipse, …
- Developed Javaapplications and tools to automate tests run in UNIX environment.
- Responsible for enhancing the test client using Java to support new features in the trading application.
- Worked on the dependency injection using Spring framework with Application Context XML file.
- Involved in creating and modifying the class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Experienced in deploying, configuring, maintaining applications on application servers such as JBoss, Web sphere (8.1,10.1.2), Web logic, and Tomcat.
- Have undergone the training in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Apache camel, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge and good understanding of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Had experience in JMS and Message Queue listeners for Message Queue Service.
- Hands on experience working with databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Written JUnit Test Cases for challenging environments.
- Worked on Backbone js, Angular js and Node js, knockout, ember, JavaPersistence Architecture (JPA).
- Having experience on DOJO based applications.
- Experience in web services development, SOA.
- Hands on Leader who will grow and scale Java API platform.
- Experience with core Java SE, including Collections API, threads, generics, reflection, and JDBC.
- Have written SQL queries to generate the reports for the Web Trade Service application.
- Worked on migration between 8.1 and 10.1.2.
- Worked on migration from oracle 10g to Apache Cassandra.
- Good Experience in working with NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and Apache Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in developing software build/deployment descriptors using Apache Ant, Apache Maven.
- Experience in working with customers to determine their needs, gather, analyze and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development cycle, manage customer expectations, resolve issues and provide project status.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Good communication, interpersonal and quick learning skills with proven ability to adapt to different project environments.
Platforms: Windows, LINUX, Solaris
Programming languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL,CQL
Web & Client-Server Technologies: J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Java Mail, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans), Struts, MVC, AJAX, HTML/DHTML, SOAP & Restful based Web services, Spring MVC, spring AOP, Hibernate 3.0, JSF.
XML/ HTML: XML, XSL, XSTL, HTML, XML Schema
Application Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, TSQL, MySql, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra
WebService Implementations: Axis 1.0, 2.0
Tools: SOAPUI, JUNIT, Putty.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring 3.0, Struts 1.2X, Struts 2.0,Angular JS, Node JS
Version Control: TFS, Clear Case, GitHub, SVN.
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Soap UI.
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, TCP-IP
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.1, 7.0, BEA Web Logic 10.0, JBoss 3.2.x
Logging Tools: Log4j 1.2, 1.3
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Participating in the High-level and low-level system design, Production, planning, estimation, Testing and implementation of registration and forgot flows.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using Microsoft Visio.
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP’S, SOAP Web-servicesand associated business modules integration.
- Involved in Unit integration and UAT with test cases.
- Involved in analyses and design phase using Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in working with LDIF files for LDAP updates.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Implemented MVC architecture.
- Used Spring MVC based on Spring annotation such as @request Mapping.
- Involved in implementation of Controller classes and Service classes.
- Responsible for customizing data model for new applications by using Hibernate ORM technology.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in creating Web Service interface and implementation based on HTTP.
- Involved in SOAP development when coordinating other part of the project with current one.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in JavaBeans and deployed them.
- Involved in designing Use-case, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Used Log4j for writing the log files and for logging errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Testing Web services using Soap UI tool.
- DevelopedJunitTest Cases for Code unit test.
- Used CVS as Version Control System for the application.
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- DB Reporting tasks to generate registration and forgot flows traffic and performed analysis of traffic coming from various modules.
- Onsite coordination which required status of issue fix, daily status call with offshore team.
- Involved in production support of various applications & Responding immediately for fixing code bug issues, Escalation, Enhancement.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
Confidential - Webster, MA
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, designing the application, implementing the design, Testing and Maintenance Support
- Jasper Reports - Involved in gathering report requirements and developing the same.
- Developed the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database.
- These POJOs are serializedJavaClasses that would not have the business processes.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed Session/Message Driven Beans to be deployed on Web Sphere Application Server. Used JNDI for Naming and Directory Services.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Maven as Build and Configuration Tool.
- UsedJavaMessaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS and Apache CXF. Used SoapUi for testing.
- Implemented REST Web Services using Jersey Framework.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects for Addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity, constraints and views for multiple databases like Oracle 11g and SQL Server.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used bydevelopers.
- Implemented the user Interface for presentation logic using JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS.
- Gather the requirements and implemented the design, migrated front end from JSF to GWTP platform.
- Used Spring IOC framework for the application.
- Developed Jsp tiles for design the header and footer of the page, used JSTL library.
- Utilized I - Batis as Object Relational Mapping Tool for the backend data persistence.
- Used JNDI concepts for configuring the message queues in the application server.
- DevelopedJavaclasses for XML processing and used XSLT for XML parsing.
- Implemented the Active MQ message queues.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server 7 to deploy the application.
- Implemented the Rich Faces for integrating Ajax capabilities in the business logic.
- Developed the back-end using Oracle SQL PL/SQL and stored procedures (Oracle 10g).
- Generated Liquibase scripts to insert queries in the Oracle 10g.
- Development of the Sequence diagrams in UML.
- Used ANT scripts for creating WAR and EAR files.
Environment: Java, J2EE JSP, Web Sphere Application server 7, Oracle 10g, Eclipse 3.1, Spring 2.5, I-Batis 2.3, XML, Java script, HTML, Ant, Windows NT, Pega PRPC V5.2
- Analyze the new enhancements and translate Business Requirements into Functional Requirements and prepare Design Documents.
- Involved in the system analysis, design, and development.
- Involved in Project Plan, System & Integration documents.
- Configuring the Jboss server with the required property files which contain the principals, passwords, database configuration file arguments and their roles.
- Involve test cases all process the same inquiry which profiles to open valid. Only the id client API values changed.
- Implemented SAX & DOM API for XML to read & write XML for various business requirements in application.
- Provide services on Java based content management system by utilization of XSLT.
- Resolve and troubleshoot the problems and fixes the bugs by utilizing Java and XSLT, XML packet validation and client enquiry sending through XML.
- Involved in the Understanding of the Requirements and Design of the Application and Active involvement in many aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Preparing the design document based on requirements and sending project status report on by weekly basis.
- Implement of Maven dependency with Java
- Implementation of JUNITS for Unit and Integration Testing.
- Creating functional point estimation and responsible for designing user interface using core Java concept.
- Developed Unit Test Cases using JUnit.
- Responsible for writing batch & shell scripts for deployment in different environments on Windows & UNIX boxes.
- Responsible for Unit & Integration Testing of the applications/modules.
- Responsible for Code Review, Code Troubleshooting, Bug Fixing, & Change Requests.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Used Core JAVA Collection API, Generics, Annotations, Reflection API, multi - threading in application development.
- Used Spring Transaction Management and used spring core for DI.
- Developing the web applications using Core concept (Threading and Collection).
- Responsible to Design & Develop the Business components using Java 7 / Java 6, Java EE 6, MVC, Struts, JSP, Servlets, POJO, Web Services, Design Patterns, JDBC, JMS, XML.
- Part of the design team and responsible for investigating different ways centralize the company branches and providing web based advantages.
- Modeled classes and interfaces to assist the programmers in coding using UML.
- Used JSP's to create dynamic pages for user interaction.
- Configured and Installed Web Logic Application server.
- Used Eclipse tool to develop the J2EE components.
- Used SQL DB2 7.1 as backend server.
- Involved in writing deployment files for deploying EJB onto the Web logic application server.
- Involved in writing the Enterprise Java Beans including Session Beans.
- Used Microsoft VSS for version control to update and aid the code checking and code checkout during development.
- Prepared the Maven build files.