- Skilled IT Professional with 6+ years of experience in Design, Development and Maintenance of web based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing, expertise in integration using J2EE architecture.
- Experienced in designing and developing multi - tier scalable applications using Java and JEE Design Patterns.
- Expertise in using IDES like Eclipse / Sun Java Studio/My Eclipse /RAD.
- Experienced in Development and Deployment of 3-Tier and n-Tier Architectures.
- Extensive experience on Application Servers including BEA WebLogic 10.3/9.x/8.1, WebSphere /6.x/7.x/8.x and Web servers like Apache Tomcat and Sun One Server etc.
- Experience in developing the User Interface Screens for presentation using Java, JSP, HTML, Java Script and Ajax, Experience in StrutsMVC and Spring MVC frame works.
- Strong experience in implementation of Hibernate into frameworks like Struts, Spring.
- Expertise in creating SOAP and REST web services using Apache CXF.
- Strong scripting experience in writing build scripts using Apache Ant and Maven. Sound knowledge in Version control systems like CVS, Subversion, Clear Case.
- Exposure to various databases such as Oracle, SQL Server. Experience in using Design Patterns like MVC, Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Expertise in working with various tools like Ant, Junit and Log4J.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).Experience maintaining/deploying applications over Windows and LINUX.
- Good experience in PL/SQL, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Views and Triggers.
- Have knowledge of developing System Design using UML methodology with Rational Rose. Preparation of class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Expertise with Functionality, Integration, Regression, Compatibility, Black Box, White Box, Performance, Usability, Back-End and User acceptance testing.
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong technical background and good inter Personal skills
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Expertise in leading small teams and able to work independently as well as in a team to satisfy the needs of the clients and also worked as an Offshore - Onsite Coordinator.
- Experience in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams for multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling Tools (UML) such as Rational Rose, Rational UnifiedProcess (RUP)
- Have Working knowledge of Agile Development methodologies.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Worked on Agile methodology, SOA for many of the applications
- Good knowledge of EJBSession beans with JNDI mapped naming & JMS message-driven beans.
Web: JSP, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML, DHTML and XML, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, MQ Series.
Languages: Java 6.0, Eclipse RCP, Java Swings, JSF, JUnit, Log4J, Ant, Maven
Reporting: Crystal Reports, BO XI R3
Framework: Spring, Struts
Batch Processing: Autosys, Spring Batch
Application Server: JBoss, WebLogic & Oracle 9iAS, Tomcat 6.0
IBM Compatibles: Pentium Processor, Linux, Solaris, LAN & VMS servers.
Tools: Eclipse IDE, JDeveloper, Subversion, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, ReflectionX FTP Client, Perforce, PVCS Tracker, MS-VSS, PVCS Version Manager & Visual Interdev
Databases: Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server 2008, Sybase 12.5.3, MySQL 5.0, MS-Access, Foxpro
Domain Experience: Banking and Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail and Insurance.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Developed Spring mvc rest controllers, services for backend interactions.
- Implemented Restful Web Services for other applications to communicate.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using AngularJS, and Spring Controller.
- Designed the front-end applications and user interactive web pages using web technologies like AngularJS.
- Constructed UML and Behavior trees modeling diagrams to depict the business flows.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Consumed Restful web services and performed data retrievals using Hibernate. validated the business rules with the Business Analysts such that they meet the specification.
- Integrated with WebMethods via webservices.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, JBoss, log4j, Hibernate, Maven, Tortoise SVN,, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, mysql.
Confidential, Malvern, PAJava/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various Software development phases like requirements gathering, design, analysis and development phase.
- Designed and developed application using agile methodology.
- Developed User Interface screens using angular JS, HTML and CSS.
- Designed and developed UI frame work using JSF prime faces and used java script for front end validations.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade and Factory.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Implemented business logic in Middle tier using pluggable components, which are specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Configured and integrated JSF and Spring frameworks.
- Wrote build & deployment scripts using ANT, Maven and shell scripts.
- Wrote Junit test classes and created Mock objects for services.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions,monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Worked with QAteam for testing and resolve defects.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, Apache, log4j,, Maven, SVN,, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml .
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements usingagilemethodologies.
- Created Batch Jobs using Spring Batch. Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Tried to address the advantages of using Spring Batch. Used spring-batch For FlatFileItemReader to parse the file.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers, Views and Validators.
- Developed the service and domain layer using Spring Framework modules like Core-IOC, AOP.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Developed the Application Framework using Java, Spring, Hibernate and Log4J.
- Created DB tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using SQL.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.xml to integrate Hibernate with Spring.
- Configured ApplicationContext.xml in SPRING to adopt communication between Operations and their corresponding handlers.
- Developed Spring rest controllers to handle json data and wrote dao’s and services to handle the data.
- Created DB tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Consumed and Create REST Web services using Spring and Apache CXF.
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Used intelliJ for development and JBoss Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j.
- Implemented Spring JMS message listeners with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Used AOP concepts like aspect, join point, advice, point cut, target object and also AOP proxies.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Jsp, Spring, Spring Batch, JBoss, log 4j, Tortoise SVN, Hibernate, SOAP web services, maven, SOAP UI, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, mysql v5.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, Analysis, Development.
- Designed and developed web application using JSF, spring and AJAX technology and UI using JSF, Apache MyFaces and RichFaces components.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes and DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Designed and Developed Business Process layer components and integrated with Spring framework.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Integrated JSF, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Developed dump and Load Utility to extract and load the data to Oracle using Java and JExcel API.
- Developed complex Oracle stored procedures (common shared routines) to interface with Aging and Youth application.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in WebSphere Application Server.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application.
- Used JDeveloper code editor to modify the layout and properties of components visually.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases.
- Gathered requirements from business users and suggested technical specification.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for real time messages.
- Developed Hibernate mapping classes and xml files for DAO layer.Used JDBC for loading bulk data into the database.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Cursors and Triggers for engine in the Sybase database.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, DAO and MVC.Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Designed Use Case, Class and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked with different teams in the organization to move the changes to different regions (Testing/Production).
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow, Built and deployed the application using WebSphere.
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using SOAP to process the application for the customer
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP1.1 messages, such as Loan Applications, to transfer data from Branch Server to Head Office Server, then used SAX and DOM XML1.1 parsers for data retrieval.
- Used SVN for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Used oracle11g as backend database using Windows OS. Involved in development of Stored Procedures.
- Managed the development team at offshore and provided necessary information and artifacts.
- Designed and implemented web application and web services to allow secure communication system among the BYU SAAS employees, administrators and students.
- Designed and implemented web application and provided more than 30,000 users the facility to register their vehicles as well as pay their traffic citations online.
- Provided weekly status reports to the manager with the latest information of all ongoing activities.
- Designed and implemented the entire university’s Financial Services web system making it compatible with PeopleSoft system and allowing delegated users to have access to the required financial reports.
- Used MySQL and Oracle platforms to create databases of student and faculty login information and their desired areas of study.
- Used Eclipse and Net Beans as IDE tools to build up applications.
- Used Strutsframework to implement the MVC architecture for most applications.
- Developed codes for ActionServlet, RequestProcessor, and Action classes by extending Struts package.
- Performed validation for client side as well as server side with the help of Struts Validation Frame Work.
- Used ORM technology such as Hibernate to provide an object model for the data in database for ease of access.
- Used Hibernate mapping techniques such as One to One, Many to One and Many to Many mappings to represent relation between various entities in the project.
- Configured and used JBoss application server for creating Datasource and enabling JNDI for beans and database lookups.
- Involved in the implementation ofStateless session beans(EJB)for business logic layer and Entity beans for persistence.
- Used EJB 3.0 Message Drive Beans to initiate daily process.
- Executed quality and assurance testing in developed application, reduced performance errors on average by 95%.
- Resolved Blackboard problem tickets and made 100% follow ups maximizing the customer satisfaction. Developed UML diagrams to develop use cases for various applications. Used SQL Server as the backend database using UNIX OS. Involved in design of the database schema and development of Stored Procedures.
- Worked on jQuery for user interface interactions, effects and themes built on top of the jQuery java Scripts.
- Developed web application using JSF Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- I have worked on agile environment uses incremental approach and also have daily standup meetings.
- Consumed web services from different applications within the network, Worked on Enterprise JavaBeans is service - side model that encapsulate the business logic of an application
- Developed Hibernate 3.0 in Data Access Layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring 2.0 Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate
- Used Spring Web flow to manage complex page flows.
- Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the messages from the Java message Queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers. Used Java Mail API for sending emails.
- Coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the application on WebSphere 7.0
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: Java, J2EE, MySQL, SOA, Oracle, Apache Struts, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Tag Libraries, UML, EJB 3.0,Eclipse,Net Beans, JBoss, JNDI.