- Around 5+ years of experience as a J2EE Developer in coding, integrating and testing software (SDLC) implementationscollecting business specifications, user requirements, design confirmation, development and documenting the entire life cycle.
- Proficiency in developing secure enterprise Java applications using technologies such as JSF, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans,EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, XML, CSS, LESS.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts, SpringV4.x and Web development technologies like AJAX and ObjectRelational Mapping Technology like Hibernate.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation skills in various J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade, Data.
- Experience in using Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces, and Steam API.
- Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development ofMulti - Tier distributed Applications.
- Extensive experiencein Java 8 and modeling presentation tier using Struts MVC2 (Model-View- Controller) architecture.
- Handled project files by using version control tools like CVS, SVN, Git and PVCS and bug tracking tools like Jira.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Algorithms, Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) and Data Structures.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere Application Developer(WSAD), Eclipse 3.0 and WebLogic Workshop to develop dynamic web applications.
- Expertise on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/ApplicationServers like Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere and Web logic Application Server
- Good understanding and working experience in Cloud hosting, WSO2 and networking technologies and protocolsWell-versed in building applications making use of Spring Framework.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Experience indeveloping Views and Templates with Python and Website interface is created using Django's view controller and template.
- Good knowledge ofGoCD, Bash, J2EE Containers and ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash&Kibana).
- Work experience in Spring Hibernate Batch DML Operations.
- Experience with the database management like Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experiencein Cloud Architecture and Design, Cloud Security, Cloud Infrastructure, network & storage Design.
- Experience in SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAXP, XML and WSDL for developing Web Services, Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management.
- Web page designer for HTML files that supports AJAX component, Rich design time UI to use AJAX libraries such as Dojo,jQuery.
- Knowledge of working in TDD, BDD tools like Cucumber
- Familiarity Adobe Photoshop for website content and animation effects.
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like CVS and SVN.
- Expertise in Query optimization,good experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers,Cursors, Indexing, Query Optimization and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in working with small and large groups and successful in meeting new technical challenges and findingsolutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing strong analytical, problem solving andcommunicational skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, Linux, Unix (AIX), MS DOS
Languages: C, C++, Java 8, J2EE, UNIX/NT, Shell Scripting, Python,Dev-ops,Hadoop
Java Technologies: J2SE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, AWS, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Web Services, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans
Web/App. Server: WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.2/10.0 , Tomcat5.5/6.0.36,gridle, WebSphere 5.x/6.x
Frameworks & IDE Tools: Struts2.0, Spring V4.x,Springboot,Spring Batch, hibernate 3.0, JUnit, ANT, AJAX, JPA, Log4J,Typescript,Apache CXF, JMeterBackbone JS,Kafka,Bootstrap 3.x, Gulp, CI/CD, D3.js,REACT JS,NodeJS
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns
RDBMS: Oracle,SQL, PL/SQL,NoSQL,PSQL,Teradata, MS Access, Mongo dB
Version Control Systems: CVS, VSS, Source Control Management,GIT, IDEs
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Strong analytical skills and ability to design & develop high performing Java/J2EE applications using frameworks such as Spring & Spring Batch.
- Solid knowledge of high-scale, multi-tenant Web service development, including REST/JSON and Micro-Service patterns with integrating applications.
- Design and implementation of REST APIs, services, system tasks and cloud solutions Implement Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines; distributed Jenkins images.
- Virtualize the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs and configuration automation using Docker container.
- Design and implement scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Develop the scripts for creating of new snapshots and deletion of old snapshots in Amazon S3.
- Development of spring boot Micro-Services and deploy them in the Docker container.
- Deploy performance wire mocks on perf cluster using Jenkins CI/CD pipeline.
- Working knowledge on running a Docker -enable application on an Amazon ECS cluster behind the load balancer.
- Creation of Aws components SQS, EC2, ELB, ECS.
- Checking of AWS logs and Docker logs if any issues during deployment.
- Used spring core annotations for dependency injection.
- Wrote POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using JPA - Hibernate integration.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries for data manipulation.
- Knowledge on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 bucket data.
- Junit with Mockito and Power Mockito framework for Unit testing of application.
- Collaborate with team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments.
- Evangelize new ideas within your team as well as across teams.
- Explore open source or industry standard solutions that could be a fit for the organization.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development with both iterative (Agile, Water fall).
- Interacted with Managers &Business users for performance issues, discussed about key Aspects based on requirements and its relational mapping to the application with users.
- Develop various screens for the front end using Angular 5 and used various predefined components from NPM.
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using NodeJS.
- Extensively worked on developing UI components using Angular 5,ReactJS,VueJS,Gulp and JSON to interact RESTfulweb services.
- Designed the tables and modules using MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and PHP.
- Developed Application using Spring MVC 3 widely with annotations, Dependency injection, IOC, integrated with the Struts 3 framework with views based on JSP.
- Developed critical components of the application including Spring forms, Spring controllers, JSP views, and business logic and data logic components that include Hibernate Entities, Spring-Hibernate DAO and Spring V4.x models following MVC architecture and Micro servicesCI/CD.
- Developed re-usable utility classes in java 8 for validation that are used across all modules.
- Transaction management is done by JTA API specification by implementing them.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. UtilizedXSLT (XML and XSL) Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Implemented NoSQL persistence pattern for some data within app to increase performance by indexing.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms
- Implemented Map-reduce functionality in MongoDB to maintain customer order tracking.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database, automating data changes and reporting.
- Implemented CRUD operations withDynamoDB, MongoDB (NoSQL) and manage all the details of Customer.
- Used Flex Remoting Service inLive Cycle Data Services (LCDS)and developed JAVA Objects that can invoked from the flex client.
- Identifying, Designing and developing the automation test cases for each module of application using Selenium WebDriver, JAX-RS.
- Developed automation framework for Application Deployments to the cloud environments.
- Worked on Drools Rule Engines with corresponding to validate the business User Roles.
- Used Gradle, Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Developed JUnit using Mockitoand spring boot Junit Runner framework.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SoapUI to create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance, and load tests.
- Provided JUnit support for the application for debugging the system and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Designed stunning visualization dashboards using tableau desktop and publishing dashboards on tableau server and desktop reader.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Involved in fixing bugs the bugs or defects in the application.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for coding with the use of Object Oriented Principles, Cryptographyand implementing MVC with JSP, Struts.
- Use RDS on AWSfor hosting the database and managing the Database Management Profile.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, Cloud Trail, cloudsecurity technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM)
- Proficient in developingweb SDK usingNodeJS, Mongo dB, Redis and Linux flavor.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Design and Implement End to End Search Service Solution using Elastic Search.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments.
- Development of services that utilize the Cloud Foundry and Azure client libraries (SDK) for Java.
- Created templates by generating runtime html in BPM coaches.
- Performed functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework and documented end results in a database.
- Setup Docker on Linux and configured Jenkins to run under Docker host
- Developed application server part and writing Groovy scripts for Jenkins, also writing Junit testing.
- Produced and Consumed Restful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Postman Rest Client, Swagger UI, to interact with different applications from Informatic and third-party tools.
- Working on Automated Microservices development framework to improve fast development and easy Onboarding process.
- Build and produce REST service for custom Search service on Elastic Search. Developed Angular unit test cases using Mocha, Karma, Angular-Mocks, Chai
- Implemented the project using JAX-WS based Web Services using Grunt, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP to communicate with other systems. Developed ASP.NET WEB API RESTservices for web applications.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying loose coupled Microservices.
- Developed and implemented messaging technologies like JMS, MQ and Swing, Spring V4.x and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring boot.
- Oracle Exadata Implementation, Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning for various customers of Oracle Advanced Customer Services.
- UsedXSD(XML), XPathand JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Designed and developed SOAP/ RestfulWebservicesusing CXF framework for communicating application services with different application and developed web services interceptors(RDS)AWS.
- Implemented the project using JAX-WS based Web Services usingGrunt, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP to communicate with other systems.
- Developed back end interfaces using embedded MY SQL, PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedures, Exceptions Handling in PL/SQL programs, Triggers.
- In depth exposure to creating IBMRAD,API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design. Open source framework like Jersey used for creating REST API
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JDK 1.6, Servlets, JSP, JAX-WS, XML,XPath, JSF, Struts 2.0, Spring MVC,Bootstrap,GitHub,CI/CD, TDD, AWS,Angular JS, NodeJS, Jenkins,Spring Batch,JSON, MySQL, Docker,Spring Boot, Swagger,Web services, hibernate 4.0,REST API, MS SQL, PL/SQL, HTML5, AJAX,REACT JS, Oracle 11g, SOAP, SVN, Log4j, ANT.
- Analyzing the user requirements for various modules
- Designing Applets, deploying and testing them in WebSphere Application Server
- Using stateless session beans
- Configuring JDBC connection pooling to access the oracle database
- Writing many SQL procedures and SQL queries
- Building and deployment of EAR and JAR files on test, stage and production systems inWeb Sphere Application Server
- Designing the UML diagrams (Sequence diagrams and class diagrams)
- Creation of database objects like tables, views etc.
- Regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection poolingissues.
- Performed Performance and Stress testing