- Over 14+years of extensive IT experience in developing, design, analysis, testing of various web based, webservice based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies, Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 10+ years of extensive work experience on Investment Banking on Portfolio Analysis, Front Office, Compliance and Back office.
- Developed various projects to Integrate Stock exchanges using Bloomberg, EMSX, TSOX Tradeweb, MarkeAxess, Trade pipe, Goldman Sachs REDI using FIX and SWIFT protocols.
- Developed High volume, through put, low latency SaaS based application using Java, Scala, Akka framework, which delivered thousands of transaction per secs and millions of transaction per day.
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Swing, Collections and Multithreading.
- Designed and developed Micro Services application using Spring Boot, Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix and JPA.
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Hands-on experience in using Message broker Kafka, MQ Series, RabbitMQ.
- Experience on configuring JBoss Rule engine (Drools).
- Developed single page client application using ReactJS, Redux, Babel+ES6 and Web-Pack
- Highly proficient in using OOPS for building n-tier architecture systems with hands on development expertise in front-end UI layer, application layer including middleware, core business frameworks and back-end database layer integration.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Log4j and Maven in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, GitHub, Subversion and CVS
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Java: JDK 8, J2EE, Swing, JMS, EJB3/JPA/Hibernate, JSP, Servlet, JUnit, Mockito
Microservices: RESTful, Spring Boot, Eureka, Zuul, ZooKeeper, Hystrix, Swagger, Kafka, Amazon AWS.
Application Servers: JBoss, Glass Fish, Web Logic, Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, Node.JS
Web Frameworks: ReactJS, AngularJS, AJAX, Play, Thymleaf, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap
Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, UML, VisualVM, JMeter, JProfiler, SQL Developer, JUnit, Mockito Elasticsearch, Lombok
Development Environments: Subversion, GIT, CS, Maven, Agile/Scrum/Rally, Slack, Docker
Deployment Environments: Jenkins, Docker
Operating Systems: Unix (Solaris), Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), Windows, Mac
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
Java Technical Consultant
- Design and development of Investment technology department project to assist Organization business activities.
- I have contributed below projects using Python and Java and Java Swing technologies.
- Developed new Future trading workflow for AutoTrader using Java Swing technology.
- Developed Auto trader configuration tools to manage Auto Trader configuration.
- Implemented future trading STP process between AutoTrader, Bloomberg EMSX and Eze execution system.
- Worked on Trade loader to load traded csv/xl files to accounting (SimCorp) and position systems.
- Worked on few bug fixes for Bloomberg security master and pricing system to retrieve and update security details and price.
- Developed multiple 40act, section 817.5 compliance and risk related reports for compliance and risk departments.
Environment: Java 8, Python, JBoss, Micro services, Docker, Wigwam, Tibco messaging service, MySql, Eclipse, XML/JSON, Bloomberg and RESTful web services.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Developed Swap maintenance and schedule modules using ReactJS
- Developed and migrated monolithic Security Asset maintenance application into RESTful smaller applications like Issuer, Corporate Actions, Bloomberg service, Swaps(TRS, IRS,CDS, Currency), and Bonds.
- Consumed other common services such as user maintenance, Lookup data service, Portfolio Account and Position services
- JBoss Drools rule engine to process business logic during create and update securities from Bloomberg.
Environment: Java 7, J2EE, JBoss Drools(Rule engine) & JBPM, ReactJS/Redux, Webpack, Glassfish 3.1, Tomcat, SS Cloud with Spring Boot for Micro services, Swager, JMS MQ Series, Sybase 15, Eclipse, FpML, XML, Bloomberg and RESTful webservices, Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix
Confidential, Pasadena, CA
- Developed Portofolio Analysis, Security Master and trade monitor applications.
- Development work on Portfolio analysis tools and trading applications to trade Bond, FX, Equity and derivative products.
- Weblogic 9 to JBoss 6 migration.
- Install and configuration of JBoss Operation Network to monitor all our trading applications.
- Developed and used RESTful WebServices, JAX-RPC and JSON to interact with client modules.
- Implemented EIS integration technology using XML, Soap and SonicJMS.
- Integrating third party trading application such as Bloomberg, TradeWeb, Redi+ and MarketAxess
- Developed new trading and security maintenance module using AngularJS, Restful webservice and MongoDB NoSQL.
- Worked on STP and trade workflow using Jrule.
- Worked on proof of concept using Angular.JS, React.JS, JQuery, Knockout.JS, MongoDB and Cassandra to port all our legacy system to latest web based technologies.
Environment: Java 7, J2EE, JBoss EAP 6.4, JRule, Weblogic 9.2, JMS, FIX protocol, Python, Swing, C/C++/JNI, Sybase 15, Eclipse, XML, Jakarta POI, Git, Fix Server/Engine, Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess, RESTful Webservices
Confidential, Encino, CA
- Successfully processed billions of settlement transaction per day which have 1000s of business logic for each transaction.
- Successful handled high volume in-memory data on single node (350GB RAM)
- Database intensive back-end process to export
- Developed proprietary rule engine to process business financial transactions on real time and batch transaction mode.
- Developed and used RESTful WebServices to communicate clearing engine.
- Developed high available and horizontally scalable multithreaded server with TypeSafe AKKA work distribution cluster module.
- Used Restful API to integrate clearing engine and business contract module developed using C# & ASP.Net
Environment: Java 7, AWS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka 0.8.x, Java Multithread, TypeSafe Akka, Linux, XML, Jakarta POI, Python, MySQL and H2 database, Restful webservices, GitTSS Wireless Inc.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed trip booking module using JSP, HTML, Java Script and JQuery and Spring MVC
- Developed a module to receive and process GPS DDS(Data Distribution service) using Jboss, JMS and ActiveMQ
Software: J2EE, JMS, EJB 3.0, XML, Java Script, JQuery, TCP/IP, JBoss, DDS network messages, C/C++, Oracle, Eclipse, Spring, JUnit, Spring MVC and AOP Framework and Hibernate 3.