- Having 6 years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Good working knowledge with Java 1.8 features like stream, Lambda expressions and functional interfaces etc.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker Containers.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Auto Scaling, Dynamo DB, AWS IAM, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Hands on Experience in developing web applications by using Spring framework moduleslike Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Experience with distinctive design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM
- Expertise in back-end/server side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Experienced in building Web Services for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good Understanding in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, Mongo DB and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications using Active MQ and Rabbit MQ.
- Proficient with build automation tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Decent Experience in using code repository tools GIT, Tortoise SVN, and Visual Source Safe.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Databases: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra, NoSQL.Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, and PL/SQL, Python
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Security Struts, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Jakarta Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA JMS, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL), Groovy/Grails.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Vagrant, Docker and Jenkins
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Confidential, Denver, CO
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Used AngularJS to create Single Page Applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java8 lambda expressions, streams and parallel streams.
- UtilizedJAVA 1.8featureslikeLambdaexpressions for collection, evaluation and comparing the data,Stream APIfor Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Extensively used Spring MVC for forms, error handling, writing REST controllers and integrating with Spring Security and Spring ORM for persistence.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Designed and developed micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to Micro- services architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and AWS API Gateway.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module to persist the data to the database for this application.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Worked to secure our RESTful web services using OAuth 2.0 with spring security to authenticate any third-party requests coming in.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle using Toad tool.
- Built NoSQL schemas to store document and maintaining sessions in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Developed Spring Batch based ETL jobs to migrate data to MongoDB to enable location services during product placement.
- Implemented RESTful Webservices using Jersey for JAX-RS Implementation.
- Performed Web services testing between and third-party applications using Soap UI and performance functional testing of REST APIs using JMeter.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using Restful using Hateoas.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2.
- Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring cloud version of Netflix OSS-Eureka).
- Implemented Netflix-Eureka from Spring Cloud for dynamic Microservices registry and discovery.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets and EC2 to deploy Docker container with Micro Services architecture.
- Worked with WebLogic application server that handles various requests from Client.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
- Used Gradle in each project to automate the builds and managing project. Successfully implemented production support team working out of offshore location.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch and fork when new feature implementation starts.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager usingSpringAOP concept.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Developed the persistence layer usingHibernateFramework, created thePOJOobjects and mapped usingHibernate annotations.
- Written SQL Queries and storedprocedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Consumed REST based micro services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that useRESTweb services, Created REST envelope.
- Used JAXB to read the xml file and then created instances of a generated classes.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XML to XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Worked withRabbitMQfor messaging with social application in the bank monitored it.
- UsedJIRA tool forIssue/bug tracking, monitoringof work assignment in the system.
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Worked with executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Log4Jwas used to monitor the error logs and usedGITas version control tool.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed User Interface using JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS, Java Script, and JQuery.
- Used various JQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for DB2.
- Worked on Hibernate in Data Access Layer for mapping thejavaobjects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in different forms by using RESTful service.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML using Apache CXF framework and worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Created Tables, Triggers, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, SQL queries, Joins, and views for IBM DB2.
- Implemented RESTful and SOAP based Web Services and used Soap UI for testing.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Performed deployment of applications on JBOSS.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Participated in Code Reviews of other modules, documents, test cases.
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Was involved in the preparation of the software requirements and design document (SRS).
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Defined the detailed application and database design.
- Developed GUI using HTML, CSS and JSP, Java Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modeling, designing and developing Tools using J2EE, Java, Servlets, EJB, and JSP.
- Performed coding of Action classes, Business Layer and DAO, JDO and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring IOC for injecting dependencies into a bean and used annotations for injecting one dependency into another dependency.
- Used Spring ORM/Data module to integrate with Hibernate and developed persistence API to store relational data in to MySQL Database.
- Developed RESTFUL webservices using JAX-RS implementation.
- Used Spring framework, JAVA EE to develop RESTWeb Services which are deployable on Tomcat and WebSphere web containers.
- Developed Restful web services for the Downstream Systems.
- Developed unit testing framework using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing.
- Worked with ANT to compile the code, packaging the binaries and deploying the binaries to the test server application.
- Provided a User Manual and User Training on the new system to ease them into the new system.
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Java Swings in designing user interfaces.
- Used Java Fundamentals and OOPS concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction to develop the code.
- Implemented core java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collection wherever necessary.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- The Application was deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.