- Experienced in developing WebServices and API’s for Enterprise web applications using J2EE, JAVA7, JAVA 8, Collections API, Generics, JDBC and User Interface (UI) for mobile and web applications using HTML 5, CSS3, Angular JS 1.x, AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Working experience wif third party web services APIs and Web Services using REST and SOAP. Worked wif Front End editors like Sublime Text and WebStorm, intellij and Eclipse IDE and unit test frameworks like Phantom Js, Jasmine and Karma, JUnit4.
- Strong background wif database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Professional understanding of Software development life cycle as well as various phases such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Excellent team player, self - starter and good at Multi-Tasking, wif demonstrated Leadership skills and process oriented and wif ability to handle deadlines for multiple projects in fast paced environment. Solid analytical skills, exceptionally strong problem solving, decision making,andpeople managementskills.
- Worked as Onsite Coordinator handling multiple concurrent teams across different geographical locations wif teams averaging a peak size of 5-10 team members collectively.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, AJAX, JSON, XML, Angular JS 1x, JAVA 7, 8, J2EE, HP ALM, UCD, IBM Websphere, SOAP, REST.
Operating system: Windows, Mac OS
Languages: JAVA 7, SQL, PL/SQL,JAVA8
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere.
IDE: WebStorm, intellij, Eclipse, Netbeans, Notepad++, Adobe Sublime Text Editor
Database: MYSQL, NOSQL Couchbase, Oracle11g.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Iteration.
Version Control tools: Git, Subversion, Perforce
Debugger: Chrome Developer toolbar, Firebug, IE Developer toolbar. Unit testing, End to end testing, Jasmine and Karma.
Confidential, Westfield Center, OH
- Part of System of Underwriting Project at Confidential which serves teh clients mainly being teh Insurance Agencies and Agents who sell teh Insurance Policies. Working wif Electronic content Management (ECM) Team which is intended to manage teh documents for policy, claims and billing. Using Thunderhead/ Smartcomm as teh document and drafts generation tool and Filenet as teh document storage and retrieval.
- My responsibilities as a JAVA Developer include developing teh WEB SERVICES that halp to interact wif teh Third party API’s. Using JAVA7 standards to develop teh J2EE application. Used Servlets, EJB, Lombok as part of teh J2EE development. Performing teh JUnit tests using Mockito framework to achieve teh code coverage over 80%.
- Using SonarQube to test teh code quality and checking code standards. Using Jenkins as teh Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) Tool. Using SOAP and REST calls to transfer teh messages between teh web services. JAXB for marshalling and Unmarshalling teh XML. Using DyanaTrace Tool to check teh performance of Web Services.
- Teh project is targeted to automate teh manual processing of teh claims and other business documents to its clients. Using WAS (Websphere Application server) and SAML requests for teh authentication as teh security protocol for Thunderhead proxy for Documents and Drafts Generation. Running SOA Tests for Successful Web Services Integration.
- Developing API’s to handle teh CRUD operations for draft and documents. Transform and Data Handler JAVA extensions to handle teh XML data model. Using Gradle for build scripts, Perforce for teh code management and Urban Code Deploy (UCD) for teh deployment.
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
- Developed UI for teh Field Vision project wif GE which is an IOS application which provides services to teh Field Engineers working on site at Confidential . Worked closely wif teh Business and UX team to identify teh requirements and played a key role as a Front End lead representing teh pod.
- Field Vision is an application wif architecture which allows it to work both offline and online. Used NoSQL Couch base DB as a black box between teh Front End and Back End which halps teh app to work off line and Synchronizes immediately when connected online.
- Was part of teh team which worked on teh Tool Request Form module which allows teh field Engineer to select and order teh tools for an outage based on teh region where teh outage is defined. Used Agile as teh design methodology for rapid development and successfully delivered teh User stories for every sprint which lasted two weeks each.
- Used Angular JS for teh front end UI development and used CSS and SCSS for styling wif HTML5 as teh mark up and Bootstrap for teh responsive web designing.
- Developed reusable components to use throughout teh project and writing logic to access teh command processor to hit teh necessary End point. Used Jasmine and karma Test framework for running teh unit test and generated teh code coverage using teh phantom JS and chrome browsers.
- Used safari to debug teh front end code and identify teh traversal of teh command documents. Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment. Participated in GE AppStudio which is teh rapid way to develop teh web applications and successfully delivered all teh User stories in teh Sprints.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angular, AJAX, Jenkins, GitHub, Angular.js, JAVA 8.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Designed and developed features for J2EE-based business activity monitoring and operational dashboard engine, including teh rules and alert engine, Web App components, recoverability, intelligent workflow features, internationalization, and upgradability.
- Involved in migration between various environments in Service Now using update sets and import sets.
- In an Agile environment, developed new functionalities for a large-scale, high-volume web application using Grails, REST, Ajax
- Developed teh business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session beans.
- Designed and coded JAXB API to interact wif third party application for asynchronous loading and parsing of JMS XML messages.
- Experience in Oracle database platform, wif expertise in SQL standards, PL/SQL, and Java, as well as cursors and modules.
- Created multi AWS VPC instances.
- Utilize and program RestfulWeb services, EJB/JPA, and Hibernate entities.
- Created multiple programs to ensure correct data transfer and communications between Oracle database and SQL Server ERP system.
- Used AWSas a Toolkit for Eclipse.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions to process teh data using SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Consumed RESTful Webservices. Developed Form Beans/ JavaBeans, Spring Controller Classes and configured wif teh corresponding view pages in spring-config.xml file.
- Knowledge on service oriented architecture (SOA), workflows and Web services using XML, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages andSQLScripts usingPL/SQL.
- WorkedwifCoreJavaconcepts like Collections Framework,multithreading, memory management. Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Used JIRA extensively to log all issues and track development status.
- Developed test suite framework and regression tests for rules and alerts engine, recovery engine, object manipulation functionality, import/export engine and user-defined function handling using JUNIT.
- Worked on tools like GIT and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Maintaining separate build in Maven for teh module for easy integration to teh portal build and configure wif Jenkins.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code
Environment: J2EE, Springs, Spring MVC, AWS, IIB, Service Now, JenkinsSpring Core, EJB, Rest Web services, React.js, SOA, Multithreading PL/SQL, JUnit, API,Jenkins, Git,Mongo, Maven.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of teh application.
- Implementing business logic and data base connectivity.
- Client side installation and configuration of project.
- Developed using simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per teh business logic and initial data loading.
- Developed teh user interface for teh thick client usingSwing.
- Co-coordinated Application testing wif teh halp of testing team.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 10.
- Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQL in teh back end.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL, and XML.
- Developed teh application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in teh project.
- Created and implemented Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and complex queries using SQL.
- Worked wif Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and Asynchronous Communication.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and take on projects wif limited specifications. Effective team player wif excellent logical and analytical abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, inter-personal skills and self-learning attitude.
Environment: Java, SOAP Web services, SOA, XML, JAXB XSLT, JMS, Ajax, EJB, Oracle 10, Web Sphere 7, Eclipse
- Worked for Confidential as a programmer analyst and successfully delivered teh projects to develop software applications for clients in banking domain.
- As a web applications developer my contributions for teh projects was immense where we used object oriented programming wif JAVA J2EE platform. Teh back end development made use of oracle Relational database (RDBMS) mainly set up wif PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, which was integrated using teh Java database connectivity (JDBC).
- Experience wif using teh core Java concepts of Polymorphism, Inheritance and encapsulation. Used collections like Array list, set, Hash Map and Tree Map for teh development. Used J Unit Testing framework to perform teh Unit Testing in teh Project.
- Experience in using teh Java Data Base Connectivity API to establish Database connections by defining interfaces, classes and JDBC Drivers in Java which provides access to RDBMS using SQL statements embedded in Java Code.
- Experienced in all teh phases of application development projects includingrequirement gathering, analysis, high and low level design, development, testing and Release Management.
- Worked wif off shore teams for teh Banking Applications Project and involved in providing application Support.