- Object oriented software developer with 7+years of experience working on various applications.
- Expertise in designing websites with W3C standards usingHTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross - browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Visual Studio 2005/2008, Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime and Dreamweaver and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Solid experience converting PSD’s to HTML/CSS pages (all-div/table-less layouts) as well as implementing web standards.
- Experience using Grunt, Gulp, Jasmine, Jira, Live Http Headers, spring suite, Maven.
- Experience in working with RESTfulWebServices and implementing RESTful API's.
- Experience in using Grunt and CSS procedures LESS, SASS
- Strong Knowledge and Experience on Collections, Threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, OOPs concepts and Design Patterns in CoreJava.
- Extensive experience with Agile, SCRUM, Test Driven Development and Agile test Driven Development (ATDD).
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2005, DB2 and Classic Federator and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Used SVN, Git, and Perforce for Version controlling and error reporting.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTful web services.
- Used handlebars.js forclient side presentation logic and separate data.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) in interacting with objects withHTML5, XHTML and XML documents.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Node.js, Angular.js, Responsive design.
- Experienced in RAD, Eclipse and Clear Case version control system.
- Experience working with agile Scrum development process.
- Experience in writing/editing web content, technical and user documentation, business process analysis, process flowcharting and documentation.
- Worked on web servers such Apache Tomcat, WAMP, XAMP, LAMP.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and MaintenanceSelf-motivated, good team member with excellent analytical, communication &problem solving skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team
UI Frameworks: Angular.js,Backbone.js,node.js,Bootstrap.JS,JQuery
Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3,Rally
IDE,HTML Tools: EclipseIDE,Notepad++,AdobeDreamweaver,EditPlus,JSfiddle,Webstrom,Tatastrom, Sublimetext, Brackets, DBeaver
Web/App Servers: JBoss, HTTP Web Server, Tomcat, Apache Server, Web Sphere
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows NT/ XP/Vista/7, UNIX and LINUX
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process(RUP), UML
Confidential, Austin, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing core modules like search content and content detail page.
- In an agile environment with daily scrum meeting have developed an data intense web application which communicates with multiple applications and optimizes the result based on it.
- Developed front end web application by using web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Java script, Angular, JQuery, JSON, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Experience in google API’s and expert in location based services.
- Built a completeserver sidecustom search and sorting component which is used in differentmodules of the application.
- Used JSTL with JSPs for dynamic generation of HTML5 for client browsers.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML5 elements to enhance the look of the pages.
- Expert inUsing Bootstrap for developing, a sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Integrated and used different required external JS like scheduler and sweet-alert.
- Used Nesting, Variable and Mixing features of SASS Preprocessor to keep the code neat and to enhance pace of the project.
- Used CSSSprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Have coordinated with team members and project owners who are in different locations.
- Used a custom message queue for better management of information exchanges between multiple application.
- Developed various widgets and incorporated on payroll and payments support site.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used GIT and Jenkins for project version control and deploying and managing files between different servers.
- Handled Ajax call functionality and dynamic data parsing from XML and JSON data file.
- Involved in writing various SQL Queries to satisfy various business requirements of the application.
- Handled complex and huge JSON data.Used different ORM’s like MyBatis and Hibernate.
- Writing codes and fixing Cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Used JAZZ(RTC) for defect tracking.Havecreatedand managed user stories, defects and change requests.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework and version control through GIT.
- Managed multiple servers and used Jenkins to safely deploy on different servers.
- Extensively used Linux commands to track logs and deployments.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed end to end application with agiletest driven developmentmethodology and daily stand-up meeting.
- For a clean and fast response used front-end web technologies such as Angular.JS&JQuery for its cross-browser and wide range support.
- Latest technologies involved in the front-end HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JQuery, JSON, CSS bootstrap.
- Technologies involved in back-end Java,Spring MVC&MyBatis.
- Have used extensively CSS and Bootstrap with a good look out for cross browser issues.
- Expert in Bootstrap to develop responsive web pages and other great features like modal, collapse etc which will give a smooth animation.
- Used google charts API to create dynamic charts which are good in making decision are helpful in getting overview.
- Expert in using Angular directives, custom directives and third party directives.
- UtilizedAngular.js framework for form validation by throwing errors or confirmation dialogs in intuitive way to the user.
- With reusable and adaptable templates and style sheets, the requirements which keeps changing are done with minimal time and effort.
- Have a good experience with google charts in terms of interaction with the user or adding animations to it for a much better experience to the user.
- Experience in Junit testing and written for all services in a best possible way.
- Have solved issues in certain cases where two-way data binding is not expected with minimal changes and with-out compromising the application performance.
- Have solved issues with cache where setting explicitly not to cache the memory. The files which are changed will only be loaded to keep all the users in sync without clearing the cache to see updates.
- Have worked End to End for the image upload and retrieval without using any third partylibrary.
- Have a good experience on MySQL, written many complex queries for the application which actually minimize the data to the required output and to keep the back-end service logic to minimal.
- Worked closely with client team in fixing the reported bugs/defects/changes.
- Dynamic generation of links and dynamic generation of ID’s.
- Have used salesforce API’s to get dynamic data and insert it inlocal DB in a daily basis.
- Have experience in setting up environment in the VM with Linux operating system. Solved issues with MySQL queries on a Linux operating system.
- Designed and Developed application by keeping things minimallike angular watcher or number of ng-repeat which plays a great roll in terms of the making application light.
- Experience in developing reusable and adaptable scripts with broad range.
- Debugged the application using Chrome Developer Tools and IE version tested using IE tools.
- Used GIT for project version control and expert in using its function like merging,branch creation.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Implemented Backbone.js for one of the module to migrate MVC model framework.
- Used the node.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Building Web application using Backbone.js for front-end and Node.js for building Server-side API’s.
- Created custom angular directives and filters for filtering the data that we display on the web page.
- Worked on technologies like Backbone.js, HTML5, CSS3, Java script, JSON, CSS bootstrap.
- Making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and TwitterBootstrap.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Responsible for all client sideUI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using Angular JS and RESTful.
- Created Email templates using HTML Tables and used Handlebar.JS to minimize compile time.
- Created a multi-platform solution usingPhoneGap.
- Created mobile templates for IPhone and Android.
- Writing code for Cross-platform use.
- Creating different types of modals. One for dynamic content for Ajax call having both modal header as well as modal body content together inside one modal content body.
- Configured SEO friendly URLs through apache.
- Worked JSP templates and JAVAenvironment.
- Performed production server deployments.
- Developed SQL scripts for data migration.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine, Grunt.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Senior Front-end Programmer/Analyst
- Involved in Agile Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily Scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- XHTML validates and is cross browser compliant (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari).
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used modern web technologies such as HTML5, SASS, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Backbone.js frameworks.
- Worked with SpringMVC and the presentation layer of the application using JSP pages.
- Involved in design of Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Event Diagrams as part of Documentation.
- Created AngularJS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Wrote the controller in SpringMVC which delegates the request from front end to the delegator layer and to make calls with backend systems.
- Ran the standalone front end application in Grunt Server. Used Google Chrome for debugging the application.
- Implemented Webservices (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Managing tickets through JIRA and use Source tree with GIT for version control and also used bower as package manager.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using jQuery, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Built a system to load and save a user’s diagram in JSON using Node.js and MongoDB.
- Manage multiple projects for different business units within the organization and responsible for delivering User Interface & Front-end development.
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Mastered the GRUNT with commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Developed Module Photo Tray using jCarousel Plug-in and flash.
- Extensively used prototype for the development of modules and components from scratch.
- Used Content Management system (CMS) for the dynamic configuration of the header and footer of the web application.
- Consumed JAX-WS Web services and tested using SOAPUI.
- Deployed the application to JBoss server and tested the front end using Jasmine.
- Developing for mobile with JQuery Mobile.
- Used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the backend.
- Used JIRA as the Bug Tracking tool.
- Used Tortoise SVN to check in code to dev Environment and to avoid merge issues.
- Resolving all the assigned defects and interacting with QA to resolve any issues.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
- Developed detailed mockups, prototypes and wireframes to illustrate interface and design concepts of the website using MicrosoftVisio.
- Designed and developed Webpages using JSP, Servlets.
- Developed server side programs using Servlets and JDBC
- Involved in creating the design document, uses cases, UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Implemented MVC framework using Struts 1.2 and Tiles.
- Created HLD and LLD for projects.
- Developed a batch file using Multithreading. Each thread read the messages from Web Sphere MQ series and MQ messages are of XML messages which further get parsed using DOM parser.
- Developed a batch file which reads huge file.
- Used Multithreading for reading the big size file. Partitioned the file in multiple files by creating multiple threads and then read file and dumped data on database.
- Discussions with Business users for Business and Architectural requirements.
- Extensively worked on designing web pages using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax and ActionScript.
- Performed client side validations using Java Script.
- Designed graphic objects, animated icons, templates and images with the help ofMacromedia.
- Completely developedfront endusing Abode Photoshop CS2.
- Managed back end connectivity with the help of Servelets.
- Used MySQL for connecting to the database.
- Developed and implemented user interfaces as per latest W3C standards.
- Analyzed requirements and delivered the change requests as per schedule.
- Developed web applications based on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Managed cross browser compatible issues by testing with Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, Firefox, opera and chrome browsers.
- Developed the database access objects using Oracle 10g
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and queries using SQL in Oracle 10g.
- Participated in design and code reviews.