- Having 6 years of professional experience in Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming and Web developmentusing Core Java, Spring MVC, IBM - ODM, Spring Boot,Microservices, REST API, SQL
- Worked on IDEs like, Eclipse, Rule Designer
- Worked with Google BigQuery, MYSQL and DB2.
- Experience in using Project Management tools such as GIT, SVN to maintain the source code and product related documents.
- Used find bug tool to improve the Code Quality
- Worked on REST API development for mobile app.
- Having good domain experience in Retail, Banking and Financial, Insurance & Healthcare
- Excellent analytical, logical and communication skills.
- Used different ticketing tools like ALM, Pivotal, Zendesk
- Exceptional ability to learn new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines.
- Experience in Datawarehouse creation using Atscale.
Primary skills: Core java, Spring boot, Microservices IBM-ODM,SQL, REST API, JDBC
Secondary skills: Web services, Junit, Java and J2ee Design patterns
Web server: Tomcat Web Sphere Server
Database Systems: Db2, Teradata,BigQuery
Tools: Eclipse, Rule Designer 8.0.1, RTC, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, Git, SVN, Jenkins, Gradle
Web Designing Tools: HTML, JSON, jQuery
Environment: Google Big Query, Teradata, DB2, Jenkins, Atscale
- Responsible for working with Business teams, Product owners and Store associates to understand the needs.
- Responsible for developing the metrics for the vendors according to the business needs
- Using GIT for version control, Jenkins 2.x for build tables in cloud
- Involved in migration of tables from DB2 to cloud using sqoop
- Involved in pull request code reviews to ensure industry standards and guidelines.
- Setting up the development environment using Jenkins and making sure the environment setup is seamless across all life cycles.
- Involved in Extreme Programming principles like pair programming, Weekly Story review, IPM, Retrospective and daily standups.
- Involved in store visits to collect the feedback of the MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- Implementing new versions of Atscale.
Environment: Java, Spring boot, Microservices, REST API, GIT, Postman, Mockito
- Design and Implementing Mobile based applications.
- Used Git as Version Control System as a repository for the application and JIRA for product management.
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards.
- Produced and consumed using REST services as part of application integration with various other application services.
- Worked with production issues and analyzed log files.
- Prepared Technical Documentation.
- Involved in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments.
- Involving in design, development, testing and implementing the business logic of the application.
- Developing the integration test suites using Postman and making sure critical test suites are 100% successful in all environments.
- Using GIT for version control, Concourse for build and Sonar for code quality metrics.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Doing code reviews and ensuring the Confidential coding standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for interaction between different functional team occurs frequently.
- End to end mobile testing was done.
Environment: Java, IBM-ODM, SVN, Jenkins, SOAP UI
- Interacting with Business team and Vendors for understanding the entire end - end business requirements.
- Responsible for developing and delivering System Architecture Document, Functional Design Document & Business Requirements Documents.
- Actively involved in the scrum stand-up meetings, spring backlog grooming, sprint planning meetings, sprint task meetings and providing directions to the team.
- Making sure the project follows all the Confidential defined process, policies, technical standards and agile procedures.
- Migrating the old or legacy components to use in-house IBM ODM
- Writing of business rules
- Jenkins for build and Sonar for code quality metrics.
- Coordinating quality assurance teams for smoke, regression and performance testing.
- Writing JUNITs to do a code coverage of at least 85%.
- Lead an offshore development team of four.
Environment: Java Spring MVC, Mybatis, Junit, Log4j, Sonar, SVN,Jenkins
- Analyzing the existing web application
- Understanding user requirements and Impact analysis.
- Understanding the Business requirements and flow.
- Preparing use cases and Test plans, Entity relationship diagram.
- Code development, Walkthroughs and Testing.
- Understanding Job flow, implementing new Jobs and providing permanent fixes to the bugs if found any.
- Fixing the identified bugs, by finding the root cause.
- Technical documentation /User Manual preparation.