- Over 7 years of IT experience in requirements study, design, development, deployment, unit testing, integration testing for large - scale Internet /Intranet applications using Java/J2EE architecture.
- Expert in web based applications and UI technologies such as HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, MXML, XML, XSLT, XSL and Java Script confirming to Web 2.0 Standards.
- Extensively Worked on Web technologies like Java, PHP, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Struts, XML, and XSLT.
- Good experience in using Apache Struts and Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views etc. using PL/SQL, Oracle, and DB2.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EETechnologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JMS, Struts, Springs, Hibernate, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multithreading.
- Good Experience in Web services (SOAP web services and RESTFUL services)
- Hands-on experience in relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NOSQL databases such as Mongo DB.
- Strong experience in using Design patterns such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, DAO, Factory Methods, and Service Locator.
- Extensive experienced in developing applications using MVC Framework.
- Experienced in Web/application servers such as WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: JSF 1.2, 2.0, Spring Framework 1.2, 2.0, Spring (MVC) 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, Spring (AOP), Struts Framework 1.x, 2.x Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS, VSS, and SVN.
- Experienced in testing frameworks such as ANT, Log4J, JUnit and DB unit, J Web Unit, Jprobe and Maven.
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with existing applications and using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS)
- Strong Experience in different operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Good Experience with LINUX shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and data base concepts.
- Versatile Team Player with Good Communications and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background, debugging and good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and quick learner of new concepts and technologies.
Languages: Java 7, J2SE 1.4.2, C++, C, J2EE 1.4 (JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JNDI)
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, DAO 3.6, DB2 10, MS SQL, ODBC, MySQL 5.7.10, MS Access
Web servers: Apache /Tomcat Web Server 2.4, JBOSS server 7.0, IBM Web sphere 3.5, Web logic 11g,Java Web server, Microsoft IIS, Rational Rose
MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.8, Spring 3, JSF 1.2, 2, Hibernate 4.3.11
IDE/Tools: Eclipse 4.5, Net Beans 8.0.1, Rational Rose 7.6
Operating System: Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux
HTTP, Networking: LAN/WAN, SOAP, TCP/IP
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Java Application Developer
- Design and development of Business Functionalities using J2EE Technologies in Agile/Scrum Execution.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Created markup screens for the project using Html, CSS,Bootstrap.
- Used AngularJS and Mongodb to build the Metrics platform for the management services.
- Used Node JS to deploy the angular application.
- Developed user management screens using JSF2.0 framework, business components using Spring framework, DAO classes using Hibernate framework for persistence management and also involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection.
- Worked on the Hibernate ORM layer including HQL and implementing HQL queries for Oracle 11g database.
- Designed and consumed REST clients in the front end layer of the application.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring JS API, Spring MVC.
- Designed & developed OAUTH 2 Authentication & Authorization Service (creating and verifying JWT) in Java and consumed it in the front end application.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Juno and deployed into JBoss6.3 Application Server& used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- My responsibilities were to design and develop the Activation application sub-systems in ECSS and deploy these subsystems in the network.
- Coordinated the requirements capture sessions with the business analysts, project manager and successfully implemented major modules of RSP, ESP.
- Created design document using UML Use Cases and Message Sequence diagrams, and standard design patterns.
- Design and development of Web Pages using PHP, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, Ajax.
- Responsible for implementing the J2EE design patterns like session facade, business delegate, value object pattern and Data access objects
- Designed and developed Persistence and Business layers. Implemented these using Hibernate, Oracle and EJB.
- Experience in usingJava, UI/UX, MVC frameworks (Mobile Technologies, Slim Framework, Code Ignitor etc.), Web Services New Modules and Customizing Website.
- Created WSDL, JAXB Web service's for Server side and involved in complete front end to backend persistence layer for Use cases assigned.
- Coded ANT scripts for building and deploying applications in development, test and production environments.
- Implemented Persistence Layer using Hibernate 3.0, HQL and Criteria. Used the databases Oracle and MySQL.
- Implemented Plan package deal web service which provides Plan deal information to the online store using JAX-WS.
- Implemented Log4j for all classes to set debug levels on production systems.
- Trained support team and Created documentation on parts of ECSS for production environment.
Environment: Java /J2EE, UML, Rational Rose, Hibernate 3.0, Spring (EJB 3), Web Services, Struts2, RESTful, Ant, XML, SOAP, Oracle 10g, MySQL, JUnit, Log4j,linux, Maven, Web Sphere Application Server 7.5, UNIX.
- Done Requirement Analysis & designing of the Use Cases
- Created UML diagrams for the use cases using Rational XDE.
- Created Logical & Physical Data model for PCS & PAM Integration Application.
- Analyzed the gaps in TGT suggested Application Architecture.
- Involved in the creation of a web application using ATG Portal.
- Involved in development of J2EE framework (JSP, JSF Pages, JSR 168 Portal, Form Beans, Action Class, JDBC, JTA & DAO components) for the TGT application.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC II architecture using Spring Framework.
- Data Layer was maintained using Hibernate
- Developed application web pages using JSP, XHTML and CSS and used java script as client side validation
- Created object oriented front end applications using AJAX.
- Checked Web documents in HTML and XHTML for conformance to W3C Recommendations and other Standards
- Developed & implemented an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Reviewed the application code using the TGT customized standards.
- Development of applications using Struts Frame work
- Development of User Interface Creation by using JSP.
- Involved in developing presentation tier using HTML, JSP, Java Script, JSON and Ajax.
- Involved in writing Tag libraries.
- Involved in Preparation of CSS.
- Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns DAO and VO.
- Deployment of Web Components in JBoss Application Server.
Environment: Struts 1.1, Java 1.5, JSP 2.0, EJB 2.0, Postgre SQL 8.1, XML, HTML, Java Script, JSON, Ajax, JBoss 4.0, Eclipse 3.1, JBoss 1.5.
- Full life cycle experience including requirements gathering, business analysis, System architecture, software architecture, data design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation.
- Responsible for coding and implementing MVC2 with JSP, Struts, Hibernate.
- Developed JSP custom tags using Tag Libraries.
- Involved in Admin and Student module in all activities.
- Involved in coding for JSP pages, Form Beans and Action Classes in Struts
- Involved in Database Connectivity through JDBC.
- Involved in Writing DAO's.
- Involved in Integration Testing and in User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Involved in Production support for the Application.