- Over 7 years of extensive experience in the Information Technology field in the development of application using Mule soft, XML, XSLT, X path, XSD, Web services, SOAP, REST, Java, J2EESOA, ESB, PL/SQL, JDBC, RDBMS, Oracle 10g/11i, C and Unix.
- Expertise in using Mule Soft studio in creating various flows to integrate API's, Databases and SAAS applications
- Experience with Mule soft ESB and strong back end development with front end designs, Enterprise Integration, and data modeling, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well - documented designs and code. Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Orchestrated full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from collecting Business specifications, Analysis, Design, and Development, Testing and documenting the entire life cycle using various methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall and Test-Driven Development
- Technical experience in the areas of Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) using UML and SDLC of distributed applications. Hugely experienced in using Mule Soft Studio that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed Mule Soft applications to Cloud Hub and on-premise servers.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Experience developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP&REST based APIs.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environment
- Experience in RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Experience developing on RESTFUL/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Experience in MEL - Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Had an experience developing an API's using RAML.
- Experience in Mule Administration, Configuration, & Tuning with Mule soft MMC& Enterprise release capabilities.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule Cloud Hub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in Cloud Hub.
- Expertise in various Java/J2EE design patterns including Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Transfer Object and Singleton in the development of Multi-tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in working with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, and MS SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, MUnit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Hands on experience designing RAML specs, building APIs using API Kit in Mule applications.
- Experienced in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations by using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Runtimes.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- In-depth understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-Motivated and organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving techniques, presentation skills & deliverance and proven team player/leadership qualities.
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XML, XSLT, XSD, XPATH
Web Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Filters, Listeners
J2EE Technologies: JNDI, EJB (SLSB, SFSB, Entity Beans), JMS/MDB
Frame Works: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Web-flow, Hibernate, Struts
Web Services: SOAP and REST
Tools: ANT, Putty, Log4J, Junit, SOAP UI, CVS
Database: Oracle 12c/11g/10g, SQL-Server, DB2, MYSQL, MS Access
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
IDE’s: Eclipse, RAD, JBuilder, Anypoint studio
Operating Systems: Windows 10/7/XP, Linux, Unix
Integration Tools: Mule ESB, ActiveMQ
Confidential, East Windsor, NJ
- Worked extensively on mule 3.9 &4 studio 6.2 to 7 for validation, debugging and code change for defects POD
- Worked in all three Experience API (X), Process API(P), System API (S).
- Develop and document the integration APIs and flow on the Mulesoft framework based in the team development standards.
- Assist in designing and documenting the integration architecture and also setup the integration environments.
- Worked in Defects team which involve reconstruct, test, debug, find out rootcause of the issue.
- Worked in code fixing for issues based on the ICD & IMD as per standards.
- Managing assigned tasks in JIRA kanban board
- Build the test in Postman and SoupUI for actual result to reconstruct the issue and find a solution in INT,SYS, and Local.
- Use RAML format edit to change the required change as per ICD & IMD.
- Error validation, Debug and extracting logs from Anypoint studio 3.9 & 4.
- Used Anypoint Exchange for Runtime Manager and API manager.
- Used Sharepoint for exchange and use of code
- Got exposed with CONFLUENCE for info regarding the project and its standards to build code.
- Used GIT and Cloudtree to pull and Push code from Cloudhub
- Used Bitbucket which contains code for use in local environment.
- Extensively used SLACK for internal communicating within the team and around the team.
- Used outlook email for communication with the endclient when needed.
- Used to encrypt and decrypt credentials for postman in APS.
- Build unit tests and integration tests for the integration APIs and flows.
- Used to generate Logs of Anypoint studio 3.9&4 to understand the issue and compare with confluence to make necessary changes needed for proper working.
- Used to closely monitor issues assigned moved to QA for retesting then assign to reporter after deployment.
- Build API testing scripts using Client directed industry standard tools
- Build APIs definitions and specs using the RAML tool.
- Worked for INT validation during deployment period to check if the defects are working as expected.
- Used Notepad++ to edit or study json codes
- Perform QA reviews of deliverables.
- Work with the integration team and share the knowledge and experience.
- Identify the integration requirements and specifications across multiple teams and stakeholders.
Environment: MuleESB 3.9.2, to mule 4.0 Anypoint Studio 6.2.3, APM, Postman, SOA, Eclipse, Core Java, Java8, WebServices, Soup UI, Jira, Bitbucket, Confulence, Slack, Anypoint exchange. Runtime Manager. OAuth, MySQL Toad, Unix/Linux, Munit, Junit, Maven, SVN and XML MS Excel, Visual Studio, Base64.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Performed integration of various Mule soft applications using Mule soft ESB, ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Developed several mediation flows of various use cases using Anypoint studio in Mule soft ESB.
- Developed Mule applications using Mule connectors like Salesforce, File, Database, JMS, and SMTP as a part of integration usage.
- Integrated applications using Mule soft ESB for orchestrating the services. Designed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Created the Mule ESB artifacts and configured and deployed the Mule configuration files.
- Worked with Mule soft connectors and transformers. Used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and implemented the custom transformations.
- Implemented File Connector to archive the incoming payload and send the payload through mule flow.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Worked on REST based Web services for Mule ESB flows.
- Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture and Configured server setting properties and Database drivers.
- Worked with Web Service Consumer connector to consume Web services in Mule.
- Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Configured the Mule process to fetch data from topic and made web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Integrating applications using Mule ESB with Connectors, Transformations, Routing and Messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Used Mulesoft ESB to route various service calls, to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Designed and implemented Mule APIs on MulesoftAnypoint API platform.
- Integrated multiple custom Mule filters and spring components in flow.
- Worked with Mule ESB in creating inbound and outbound flows and orchestration using Xpath.
- Implemented Mule's exception strategies to catch, route and handle different errors in different ways.
- Configured log4j for logging purposes
- Processed transformation of requests to payload to make secured Web service call using Mule data mapper and XSLT.
- Participated in Analysis, Development and Testing phases of various modules.
- Creating activity workflow to manage sequential execution of the services in Mule ESB.
- Created cluster environment using Mule ESB with Mule Anypoint Studio and implemented ActiveMQ with different topologies in Enterprise Integration.
- Developed Mule applications using JSON, XML, Xpath using Anypoint studio.
- Written Application code and development activities for projects in a SOA environment using Mule ESB.
- Used SOAP UI tool for unit testing and performed debugging of the developed module.
- Involved in writing MUnit Test cases to validate Mule flows.
Environment: MuleESB 3.8.3, Anypoint Studio 6.2.3, APM, TIBCO, SOA, Eclipse, Core Java, Java8, WebServices, Hibernate, AWS, Spring, Spring Boot, Layer 7, OAuth, MySQL Toad, Unix/Linux, Munit, Junit, Maven, SVN and XML MS Excel, Visual Studio
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Design and Implemented RESTFUL Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide an interface to the various third-party applications.
- Developed flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
- Utilized Java transformers in Mule ESB and created a flow between the servers and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters.
- Deployed with Mule administration, configuration, tuning, MuleSoftMMC and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Data weave and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Involved in driving code review meetings to provide analyze and testing support to Business Analyst people.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB and experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday & Intact using Mule ESB.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module concepts like IOC of Spring Framework.
- Used Agile methodology was to emphasize on face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Worked with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Dataweave and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from ActiveMQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Involved in Rest Web Service development for both Xml and JSONdatatypes using Advanced Rest Client.
- Coordinated in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Used CloudHub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Extensively experienced in using IDE's such as Eclipse, WSAD, and Rational Application Developer and J Developer.
- Expert in documenting business requirements, functional, technical specifications, and test cases. Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different milestones and statuses.
- Designed and developed functionality to get JSON document from MONGO DB document store and send it to client using RESTful web service.
- Design and developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Configured Maven pom.xml for dependency management and build purposes.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test usingJUnit Framework.
- Configured log4j for logging purposes. Used Jenkins as a continuous integration server to build code.
- Consumed and developed SOAP/REST based web services using JAX-WS/JAX-RS to interact with external systems.
- Involved in achieving more than 75% of code coverage for unit tests, which was a requirement for committing to a repository.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle 11g, Spring, Hibernate, Mule ESB (Anypoint Studio 3.5) Mule ESB 3.5/3.6 XML, WSDL, SOAP, CXF, REST, UI, JMS, HTML, AJAX, OAuth, DOJO, TOAD, Oracle - SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Web Logic, SVN, Ant, JUNIT, PMD, Find Bugs, log4j, Site Minder.
- Developing solutions to requirements, enhancements and defects.Involved in requirements Design, Development, and System Testing
- DevelopedJ2EEBacking Beans, Action Classes, and Action Mapping and Application facades and hibernate classes to retrieve and submit using the JSF Framework.
- Developed and utilizedJ2EE Services Servlets, JSPcomponents.Implemented Action class to encapsulate the business logic.
- Stored Procedures, database triggers were used at all levels
- Communicating across the team about the processes, goals, guidelines and delivery of items.
- Developed the Java Code usingEclipseas IDE.
- UsedEclipse IDEfor the development of the application
- UsedApache TomcatServer andJbossServer for deploying various components of application.
- Implemented multi-threading in the application by using swing worker thread.
- ImplementingJUNITtest cases for each forRestful APIservices.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), mainly development and deployment.
- UsedLog4jfor logging across the application.
- Worked with customers to gather requirements and developed use cases and test plans.
- Responsible for coordinating the tasks and assigning work to the team members and keeping track of the deliverables.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design and analysis of the system
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design.
- Used UML to draw use case diagrams, class & sequence diagrams.
- Implemented server-side data validations using Java Beans.
- Implemented views using JSP & JSTL1.0.
- Implemented code MVC2 framework using JSP's JavaBeans& Servlets.
- Developed Business Logic using Session Beans.
- Implemented Entity Beans for Object Relational mapping.
- Implemented Service Locater Pattern using local caching.
- Worked with collections.
- Implemented Session Facade Pattern using Session and Entity Beans
- Developed message driven beans to listen to JMS.
- Performed application level logging using log4j for debugging purpose.
- Involved in fine tuning of application.
- Thoroughly involved in testing phase and implemented test cases using JUnit.
- Involved in the development of Entity Relationship Diagrams using Rational Data Modeler
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSP, JSF, Java Script, Hibernate, spring, Struts, SOAP, RESTful, SoapUI, XML, UML, UNIX Shell Scripting, Oracle, SQL, Ant, JBoss, Log4j, Eclipse, MVC, SVN and RAD.