- Around 6 Years of experience in analysis, design and development of Java Applications in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
- Participated in all phases of SDLC like Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology’s (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, POJO, JPA, JAX - WS, JAX RS).
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented design methodology and Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, exception handling, generics, annotations, Collections and I/O.
- Expertise in open source frameworks Spring, Hibernate and Struts.
- Expertise in GUI Design using HTML, XML, Jquery, Java Script, AngularJS, Bootstrap, DHTML, and JSP.
- Strong Experience in using XML Suite technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM and XML Beans).
- Experienced on Agile Methodology, Sprints.
- Experienced in building applications with latest versions of JAVA, JAVA 8,7 and 6
- Always involved in code reviews, code optimizations through Pair Programming
- Actively involved in Service Oriented Architecture using web services.
- Expertise in using SOAP and RESTFUL for implementing web services.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Good experience in databases such as SQLServer 2005/2008, Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Implemented encryption and decryption for security enhancements
- Actively involved in using business process management tools like JIRA, JBPM
- Proven experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, RAD.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC-2) architecture, IOC, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object) using very good knowledge of Struts Framework, Spring Framework.
- Good experience in understanding and usage of JVM using tools like Wily.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as SVN, CVS, AccuRev and GIT.
- Expertise in configuring the automatic deployment process using Bamboo Tool
- Experienced in optimizing code using tools like Sonar Qube.
- Keen knowledge on analyzing the application behavior using tools like Solar Wind.
- Experience in build tools like Ant & Maven, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using Junit.
- Good knowledge in implementing various Design Patterns Singleton, Factory pattern, Abstract Factory pattern and DAO pattern.
- Performed full volume Load Testing using HP Virtual User Generator Tool, and generated corresponding Load Scripts
- Good knowledge in creating Tables, Store Procedures, Indexes, Triggers in database
- Good understanding of Microservices
- Expertise in creating database queries to fetch the data from data tables
- Experience in creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked in both Unix/Linux and Windows based development environments.
- Very good knowledge of Spring Boot and PCF
- Good programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Very good experiencing in supporting the application once in production environment.
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Good leadership skills including trustworthiness, commitment, motivational. Lead two offshore teams of developers from onsite located in India, and was always back up lead
- Involved in architectural design of application to transform in to Micro Services
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, Spring, JAVA Script, JQuery SOAP, Restful, POJO, JSF My Faces, Prime Faces, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX RS
Frameworks: Struts1.x/2.0, Hibernate2.0/3.0, Spring 2.x, Spring Boot, JSF, MVC, EJB 3.x, J2EE Design Patterns Servers: WebSphere 4.0, Tomcat6.0/7.0, WebLogic 10.3/11g, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
IDEs: Confidential RAD 7, Eclipse4.x/3.x, NetBeans3.3
Languages: JAVA7/8, Java/J2ee, C, C++, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Script
Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux, HP-Unix 9.x, Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
RDBMS: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2 , Sybase 11, Teradata
Tools: ANT, Maven, Activiti BPM, Jsonic, SVN, Wily, ALM, GIT Version, log4j, Bamboo, JIRA, Sonar Cube, Solar Wind
XML Technologies: XHTML, HTML, DHTML, XML, DTD, XML Schema, SOAP, WSDL
Testing Tools: Junit 4.x, Load runner 11.0/11.5(HP Virtual User Generator), Quick Test Pro.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Sr. Java Developer
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory using different tools
- Application objectives were defined by deep study and analyzing user requirements, predicting applications features and functions
- Making sure the existing capabilities of the application were not disturbed with new requirements like Performance, Capacity, Maintenance, Compatibility and so on
- Skeleton design of the application is made by developing the web pages using different technologies Java supports like HTML, CSS for styles, Java Script for validations and responsive design techniques for application compatible to Confidential devises and so on
- Integration testing of the application with Database, Servers and other dependent applications is made to ensure the communication between them is well established
- End to end application testing is made envisioning the requirements and objectives of the applications
- Capture the application behavior on change of factors like environment bound with different level of security, load, availability during disasters and so on
- Proper testing is ensured by logging defects, trouble shooting, fixing logged defects
- Has created procedures, functions and complex database queries for admin services.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Queries for segregation of different part prices across the continents.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented JSF My Faces and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Implemented Multithreading concept to differentiate each transaction from different users as separate and to avoid multiple updates on pricing system from different users
- Collections of Core java was extensively used to map warranty and price of same part among thousands of parts Ford sells all over the globe. And to add upfront functionalities on user interface like Sort, Reverse, Aligning and so on different parts
- Used SOAP services being as both consumer and provider
- Used ILOG to log the pattern of flow for Debugging and Data validations
- Deployed the application on WebSphere Application Server cluster
- Implemented Persistence layer to interact with the Teradata database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Adopt Agile Methodology to plan using JIRA.
- Migrated the project from JSF to Spring Boot to overcome the issues due to tight coupling
- Switched from WebSphere servers to Cloud Foundry (PVC) in order to overcome the issues with heap memory and to increase the capacity of JVMs
- Pair programming and code review sessions were conducted
- Implemented application level persistence
- Consumed Restful Web services where the transmission of data is in JSON format.
- Used Ajax calls extensively - using jQuery, inside the WebApps and create a seamless flow of Quotes.
- Used WebSphere application server for run time integration of j2ee applications.
- Developed MVC pattern using JSF Framework.
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes
- Developed SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Built the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used IRAD for designing, coding and developing applications
- Written JUNIT(TDD) test cases for testing JSF Framework classes and Java Scripts to do client-side validations.
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (JSF framework)
- Make files and the like. Worked with ClearCase source management.
- Involved in Agile planning and Estimation Sessions of user stories and also participating in Scrum Meetings to update the status daily.
- Supported the application after deployment around the clock using offshore and onsite concept
- Prepared roll back plans for failures in production launch if any
- Excellent leading skills. Lead offshore team of two developers from onsite
- User manuals for the developed product, Product Scope, Product Limitations, Maintenance Strategies and so on are well documented
- Utilized Web 2.0 social media strategy tactics to increase company visibility by 110%
Confidential, Bothell, WA
Sr. Java Developer
- Adopt Agile Methodology, Sprint Cycles for the development of the project
- Involved in Agile planning and Estimation Sessions of user stories and also participated in Scrum Meetings to update the status daily
- Involved in Pair Programming for code review and code optimization
- Used Bamboo tool to build the application and deploy on WebSphere Application Server.
- Optimized UML design using DAO Pattern
- Most of the Core java concepts were implemented like Multithreading, Collections, Serialization and so on in order to increase the performance and correct data representation
- Used Confidential RAD (Rational Application Developer) IDE for designing, coding and developing applications and later changed to Eclipse
- Used Bootstrap CSS classes to increase the look and feel of application
- Used Ajax asynchronous calls extensively - using jQuery, inside the WebApps to decrease the impact on server and create a seamless flow of Quotes
- JSON objects were used during the Ajax asynchronous calls
- Consumed SOAP Web services where the transmission of data is in XML format
- Used SOAP UI for testing webservices.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Struts, J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Developed JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework
- Used JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action class, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary areas of functionality using Struts Framework.
- Developed and supported the Web Based Rich Internet Application using J2EE (Struts2 framework) and same application was rewritten to Spring framework using Hibernate
- Developed Java Classes and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts2 Framework.
- Implemented Service (Service and ServiceImpl) and DAO (Dao and DaoImpl) layers for to and fro data flow between front-end and back-end
- Implemented Bean to hold data during to and fro data flow between front-end and back-end
- Used SOAP webservices in application
- Generated client XMLs from WSDLs to use webservices in application
- Used JNDI for interacting with databases
- Has created PL/SQL procedures, functions and complex SQL queries for admin services.
- Used LDAP SASL authentication for the application using SSL encrypted channel
- Called Stored Procedures used by other applications to get required data to show up in our application
- Deployed the application on Websphere Application Server cluster on Development, Stage and Production environments
- Performed Manual Testing, under Manual Testing, created Test Cases, ran test cases and all recorded in HP ALM (Application Life Cycle Management) Tool
- Performed Unit Testing, for different modules in application, SIT (System Integration Testing)
- Once the application is ready for every Sprint, performed Load Testing using HP Virtual User Generator Tool, and generated corresponding Load Scripts
- Written JUNIT(TDD) test cases for testing Struts Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client-side validations.
- Worked with ClearCase source management using PuTTY Tool.
- Involved in the architecture team for design and implementation of system.
- Working in a team of 10 members and involved in architecture, requirements gathering, analysis, detailed design, preparing class diagram, flow diagram etc.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Collections of Core java were used intensively for data modifications
- Created WSDL and the SOAP envelope.
- Generated Model layer of MVC using EJB
- Developed application using Spring MVC and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used I/O operations of Core java to transfer files between different systems
- Improved performance for interactive components through use of AJAX.
- Developed Custom Tags to represent data in a desired unique table format and to implement paging logic.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (Spring framework)
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Written JUNIT(TDD) test cases for testing Spring Framework classes and Java Scripts to do client-side validations.