- Around 8 years of experience in IT industry with strong emphasis Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Software Applications and Web enabled applications.
- Good working experience as a Java/J2EE programmer developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, RMI, EJB, Struts, Spring, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Exposures working with design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Data Accessor, Value Object, Singleton and Session Facade.
- Experience working in Spring Framework, Struts Framework and Hibernate framework.
- Good Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services with XML, XSD, WSDL and SOAP.
- Worked on different Application and Web Servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experience in Object oriented analysis and design (OOAD), UML and Design Patterns.
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, IBM RAD 6.x/7.x, WSAD and NetBeans.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions.
- Experience in Mercurial, SVN, ClearCase, version control systems.
- Strong communication skills with professional attitude and can take the pressures to drive with enthusiasm to support of client Hadoop Cluster environment with full potential.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, JNDI, JTA, JPA, EJB 3.0
Design Patterns: MVC, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object / Value Object, Business Delegate
Version Control Tools: CVS, Rational Clear Case
Frameworks: Struts 1.1/2.0, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0
Servers: Web Logic Server 10.3, JBoss 6.0, Tomcat 5.5/6.0
IDEs: NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, Rational Rose for Java, JBuilder 4.0, Aptana.
Databases: Oracle 9i / 10g/11g, SQL Server 2008, MS - SQL Server.
Operating systems: Windows XP/NT, Linux, UNIX, DOS
Other Tools: MS Office, Chrome Developers Tool, IBM WTX and WMB.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in Analysis, development, testing, integration and deployment of the web services.
- Involved in Agile methodology to get updated with team
- Used spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Used hibernate to map the domain elements and Criteria API, named query for querying
- Developed the REST web service using Spring IOC to provide user a way to run the job and generate daily status report on loans
- Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window environment
- Extensively involved in developing and consuming Restful webservices.
- Wrote complex SQL query to pull data from different tables to build the report.
- Used SFTP and JSch to send the file directly to the specified folders for end user.
- Used Log4jerror handling, to monitor the status of the service and to filter bad loans
- Used IBM cruise control to build the WAR file
- Used Weblogic 10.3 to deploy the changes and to test on local machine
- Committed the code changes to SVN using Tortoise SVN
- Developed Junit test cases, to test each class as part of unit testing
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Environment: Java (jdk1.6), Oracle 11g/10g, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, Windows NT, UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Designed and developed the user interface layer using JSP, CSS and DHTML.
- Involved in developing use cases for the project using UML.
- Involved in designing AJAX calls for various components using GWT.
- Involved in developing the custom GWT event propagation and handling.
- Involved in customizing the widgets as per the business requirements using GWT.
- Troubleshooted issues concerning Apache Tomcat during deployment
- Analyzed and implemented the Spring-MVC framework.
- Involved in resolving business technical issues.
- Implemented SOA in developing the services using JAX-WS.
- Used Spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool.
- Implemented Rule Engine in Drools.
- Involved in writing Unix scripts.
- Involved in writing technical Specifications for the application.
- Involved in developing the functional specifications.
- Used Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database and to retrieve, insert and update the data.
- Developed and tuned the database SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Used AspectJ for creating the aspects for logging in the application.
- Written the JUNIT test cases for the functionalities.
- Used JPA for managing the relational data.
- Used SOAPUI for testing the webservices.
- Involved in gathering the requirements, and leading a team in developing an application.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JDBC, WebLogic, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Putty, WinSCP, Visual Source Safe, Oracle 10g and HP-UNIX.
- Involving in development of Action classes and Action Forms which is a part of Struts Framework
- Developed server side validation using Struts validations framework.
- Developed JSP’s for Presentation layer.
- Developed the DAO classes for Data layer using JDBC.
- Involved in application deployments, restarting of the managed servers in Weblogic Application Server and clear the logs when it exceeds hundred percent
- Configured digital certificates, using java key tool for secured applications
- Enhanced the existing shell script to archive the file system
- Involving in the Support activities like monitoring scheduler jobs and processing the documents in the UNIX Server and setup the configurations to extract the documents from CDS+ server
- Configured cron jobs in UNIX servers to run the jobs on regular intervals automatically
- Responsible for the development & unit testing of Staffing Request module using Struts.
- Prepared architectural prototype to validate the architecture and baseline for the development.
- Involved in system design and development in Core Java using Collections, multithreading.
- Used Hibernate Query Language for to store and retrieve data from the database.
- Configured the Queues and topics on the JMS of the JBOSS server.
- Used Struts tag libraries and custom tag libraries extensively while coding JSP pages.
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and propose design to the team to implement the requirement.
- Train team members to understand the system and how to use it.
- Developed PL/SQL objects like packages, procedures and functions.
- Always adhered on Quality processes during delivery on tasks to client.
- Provided Test Scripts and Templates with test results of each task delivered to the client team.
- Always used the best practices of Java/J2EE and minimize the unnecessary object creation, encourage proper garbage collections of un-used objects, always keep try to minimize the database call, always encourage to get all data in bulk from database to get best performance of application.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
Environment: JAVA, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JUnit, XML, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere, SQL Server 2003, Log4j, Windows XP, SVN, ANT.
- Involved inAnalysis,Design, Development, and Testingphases of the project
- Used design patterns like Service locator, Data Access objects, and MVC
- Developed business logic using EJB.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, and XML using IDE- RAD and deployments in WebSphere
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to the relational database
- Responsible for configuring the WebSphere Application Server to access the Database by setting up Data source and Connection Pool.
- Deployment is done Web Sphere.
- Generated SAX Parsers using XML Programming
- Utilized Log4j for request / response / error logging