- 7 years of work experience in software design, development and maintenance of custom applications. with strong experience in Object Oriented Design, Modeling, Programming in Java, J2EE, XML, Relational Databases and implementation for Automobile, finance, mobile and banking industry clients.
- Exposure in Information Technology with emphasis on Design, Developing, Testing and Deploying Java/J2EE applications.
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing.
- Knowledge in preparing Functional Module Specification, Business Logic's, Design, Identifying the key Abstract Classes, Object Oriented Design Modeling, Programming and Testing in Java, J2EE, XML and Relational Databases.
- Experience with Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Extensive experience in SOA - based solutions - Web Services, Web API, SOAP including RESTful APIs services
- Good knowledge on the concepts and implementations of Data structures and Algorithms.
- Maintained and installed Wind-chill versions on Red Hat Linux servers and performed builds and deployments along with upgrades.
- Hands on experience with databases including Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL in UNIX and NT platform also good in shell scripting using Korn shell.
- Written JDBC, SQL and HQL statements for interacting with persistence layer to perform CRUD operations
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts (Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles), Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & Restful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis.
- Extensive experience working with Linux, UNIX environments and implementing shell scripts.
- Extensive knowledge in using IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat application servers.
- Proficiency in deploying the applications under WebSphere, WebLogic & Tomcat App Servers and resolving the production issues during app migration onto the production server.
- Experienced in build/deploy projects using Ant scripts, Maven and integrated with CI servers using Jenkins.
- Experienced with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Designed and implemented a NOSQL based database and associated RESTFUL web services that has high volume of user profile data.
- Developed JMS interface programs to push the new data from the One Point Application to other Corporate systems
- Implemented API Gateway pattern to define how clients access the services in a services architecture.
- Enterprise level Experience on Server side like Portal server JBoss portal, Web server Apache Tomcat, JBoss, web sphere and Web logic.
- Proficient in Java Script, Shell Script other scripting languages like Groovy.
- Experience in Leading and Managing small to large teams including offshore and onsite, interacting with business teams to collect the requirements and coordinating both the business and technical teams.
- Implemented Client-side Discovery and Server-side Discovery patterns to route requests for a client to an available service instance in a microservices architecture.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Unit testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing using various testing methodologies and tools like Junit, Protractor and Selenium.
- Experienced in working with different testing environments like unit test, integration testing using JUnit, Easy and power mocks.
Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Agile, Waterfall, Test driven development.
Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere Application Server, JBoss EAP.
Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Selenium.
Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, DB2.
Struts, CSS Frameworks, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory
Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, Log4j.
SVN, Git, Rally.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements gathering, Design, and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Involved in daily standup meetings to provide regular updates on individual tasks and progress of user stories
- Used Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Micro services Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP
- Also Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO and Singleton.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular 2.
- Hands-on experience with GIT and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Utilized several Java 8 concepts like Stream API, lambda expressions to migrate the existing application.
- Developed application modules using Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Dependency Injection, with database interface using Hibernate.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts
- Used REST methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application. experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework
- Involved in data ingestion of raw XML's to well transform JSON records through Oracle database to Couchbase Database.
- Launched Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Developed interfaces/APIs in Java to interact with various backend systems.
- Used Log4j for logging purposes and RALLY for bug tracking, issue tracking and management.
Environment: Java 1.8, JDK, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Hibernate (ORM), Tomcat, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Microservices, AWS EC2, S3, Node JS, Angular 2, Bootstrap, Maven, Oracle, MYSQL, Log4j, JUnit, Git, JENKINS.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing.
- Developed the persistence layer by using hibernate ORM frame work, defining entities through annotations
- Designed and developed parts of the application using spring (IOC, MVC and Security) and worked with spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with database objects.
- Implemented Java Message Services (JMS) using JMS API and developed single page web application using AngularJS.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication, schema design.
- Analyzed business requirements and worked closely with various application teams and business teams to develop procedures that are consistent across application and systems.
- Administered multiple environments automating backups and checks, restore, validation/integrity checks, growth modeling and predictions, and system expansion; assisted with upgrade efforts with MongoDB.
- Performed BRMS product Evaluation and created POC using ILog J Rules and JBoss BRMS drools.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium webdriver and Implemented Page Objects automation framework using selenium Webdriver Junit, Maven.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node.JS and Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Managed workflow and loan pipeline in support of loan workout groups in limiting losses on outstanding problem loans or Non-Performing loans.
- Worked on process documentation for the project.
- Developed robust form management system with complete CRUD capabilities in React Native, Redux, and Firebase.
- Implemented react-navigation and nested views to enhance navigation and create the click-able prototype.
- Created factories in angular to handle the AJAX call using http.
- Hibernate and spring, JDBC is used to Interact with the Oracle Database.
- Used Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) using axis.
- Actively used the tracking tool JIRA to create and track the stories and sub-tasks throughout the Sprint and crucible to do the code reviews.
Confidential, Austin, Tx
- Involved in the requirements Analysis meetings and understand the requirements for the modules for development.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Designed and developed very complex and large web pages using AngularJS, HTML 5 and CSS.
- Hands on expertise in using Web Services and integrate Angular JS, Node JS components with server-side components.
- Developed single page applications (SPA), components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Followed agile methodology and participated in daily SCRUM meetings.
- Worked with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Created micro service plugin to read in info via RabbitMQ message.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self-service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernate, Java Beans and Jquery.
- Used Hibernate Cache for the query to improve the application performance.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Involved in Creating REST based web services using JAX-RS library.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with the database (DB2) using JDBC template.
- Experience in Data migration from DB2 to Apache Cassandra DB
- Worked with XML and JSON contents.
- Used Row Mapper interface for mapping rows to result objects.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection
- Strong code defect identification and resolution strategies
- Involved in Analysis, Design, development, testing and Maintenance using UML.
- Worked on Database Stored Procedures and Functions, views and Synonyms.
- Experience with developing applications that use MongoDB and Knowledge on schema modeling, querying, tuning.
- Designed Test cases Using Selenium Web driver and TestNG
- Used GIT controls for project and Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CI/CD during code releases.
- Conducted regression testing for all the previous updates which was done in previous release.
- Used JUNIT for testing.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Gathering the requirements from the users, application analysis and making UML diagrams.
- Involved in preparation of Detailed Design Documents.
- Developed Servlet and JSP screens for client view by embedding the Struts framework.
- Developed Action classes, Action Form and worked on switch Actions and Dispatch Actions.
- Worked in Struts Validation framework and involved in customizing Rules per business requirements.
- Developed Custom Tag libraries for the client view.
- Implemented Multithreading logic using Java Concurrency APIs for parallel processing of service requests.
- Developed Java classes, which generate reports for the transactions.
- Wrote stored procedures and JDBC routines to update the ORACLE tables depend on the information.
- Involved in the bug fixing and Change requests in the life cycle of the entire application.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration Testing and Maintenance stage.
- Developed/Modified the SQL, Stored Procedure and Triggers.
- Code Review and Code Level Performance Tuning to the code.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, review the requirements using agile methodology.
- Used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of the spring components.
- SVN was used as the Version Code.
- Extensively used Core Java, Servlets, JSP, XML and spring in presentation tier.
- Generated the Hibernate XML and Java Mappings for the schemas
- DB2 Database is used to store the system data
- Eclipse was used as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Unit testing for all the components using JUNIT.
- Apache Log 4j Logging framework for logging of trace and Auditing.
- Worked with IBM Web-Sphere as the Application Server
- Deployed J2EE applications in WebSphere application server by building and deploying .ear file using ANT script.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, jQuery, Eclipse, WebSphere 6.0, AJAX, Oracle 9i, log4j.