- Over 4 years of comprehensive experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise applications with web technologies, distributed technologies and client - server architecture environment using Java/J2EE.
- Extensive Design and Development experience in J2EE technology stack like JSP, Servlet, JMS, JAXP, JAX-RPC, JTA, Java Mail, JNDI, RMI, JDBC and Web Services.
- Knowledge on Java 1.8, Spring Boot and AWS cloud.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse, Net Beans and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Substantial knowledge about IBM WebSphere Application server, Apache Tomcat Web Server, JBoss and WebLogic server.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers on Oracle Databases.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity JDBC for databases like Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- Hands-on experience with design patterns like Dependency injection, Singleton, Domain Object, DAO, Session Facade, Intercepting filters, Factory pattern, Service Locator, Front Controller, Command pattern, MVC.
- Expertise in developing Internet/Intranet Applications with SOA, Web Services SOAP, and RESTful.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, and ORM Technology like Hibernate.
- Experience in writing the ANT Scripts and UNIX Scripts for building and deploying the working enterprise application.
- Experience with versioning tools like Clear-case, SVN and CVS.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing Model View Controller using, Spring and Hibernate framework.
Technologies: Java, Java 1.8, J2EE, EJB, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Messaging (JMS), Multithreading, Web Services, SOAP, SQL, PL/SQL .
Application Servers: WebLogic 10.x/8.1, Jboss4.x, WebSphere 7.0/6.1, Tomcat 7.0/6.0/5.0
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 4.0/3.0/2.5, Struts 2.0/1.1, Hibernate 4.2/3.0
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle10g/9i/8i, DB2MS Access, MYSQL
Operating System: Windows 2000/2003/XP/7, Unix, Linux and Solaris
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder, STS, Netbeans
Tools: Maven, Junit, ANT, Git, SVN, WinCVS, Toad, MS Visio
Design Patterns: Singleton, Data Access Objects, Decorator pattern, Template Method, Service Locator, Model View Controller Architecture and Front Controller.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum.
- Involved in using java like Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.8 features likeLambdaexpressions, Stream API, and Method references.
- Extensively worked on both consumption & producing of RESTful based Webservices using JAX-RS & jersey parsers.
- Developed several REST APIs using micro-services style of architecture withKafkaas message broker and Mongo DB as backend database.
- Designed the real time analytics and ingestion platform usingStormand Kafka.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Designing and developed Micro Services using (MEAN Stack) node.js, Mongo DB,Neo4J, Elasticsearch on Cisco Private Cloud OpenStack Platform.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices & used core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Developed applications using the latest Java/ J2EE technologies and worked with the latest features of Java 8 and Java 7.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 ORM framework for persistence to database by integrating it with Spring framework using Spring Hibernate template.
- Used Spring Boot and developed the application as microservices.
- Used JMS to place the import run requests into JMS Queue.
- Developed XSLT files for transforming the XML response from the web service into HTML as per the business requirements and used different XML technologies such as XPATH.
- Implemented design patterns like DAO, singleton, factory to achieve design principles.
- Designed and developed JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and Maven for building the EAR file.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
- Used Github for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
Environment: Java Java 1.8, Spring 4.0, Spring Boot, Microservices, Maven 3, Angular JS 2.0, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Jenkins, XML, Kafka, XPATH, Selenium, Test NG, WebLogic 12, Hibernate 4.2, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Github.
- Actively involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- PrepareJava8development structure for Eclipse, Maven
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
- Facilitated upgrade to Java 8, replacing the Joda library, using Streams and Lambda expressions.
- Implement the business logic and operational activities, we are using Angular JS, Java 8, EJB and Oracle
- Involved in writing configuration centric files/modes for various services using XML capabilities and also wrote message bundles for spring, camel and JAX-RS.
- Used RESTful web services to call the services from a central portal.
- Used Apache Maven for building and Hudson for Batch building.
- Maintenance of existing product code, as required.
- Wrote Scripts using UNIX, ANT whenever necessary.
- Developed integration of hardware services through Apache Camel and Spring Dependency Injection frameworks.
- Development in Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Stood up for the daily scrum to discuss and update through word of mouth and also through the Rally tool for scrum.
- Used SVN Subversion for version control, log4j for logging purpose.
- Wrote JUnit, Easy mock test cases to test various services and their integration capabilities and limitations.
Environment: Java, SOA, JAXB, J2EE, Spring MVC, REST, WSDL, Apache Camel, XML, AJAX, Eclipse, Apache Maven, Hudson CI, Apache Tomcat, log4j, SVN, JUnit, Easy-Mock, Windows.
- Extensively use of Core Java features including Collection, Exception Handling, Generics, and Annotation in the logic tier to implement the mortgage calculator algorithms such as monthly payment for fix rate and ARM.
- Designed the back-end server, build web service to provide a result and generate a report and the front-end user interface.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed Presentation and validation layers using JSP, HTML5, and CSS3 Custom Tag Libraries.
- Retrieved data from the RESTful web service for calculation using AJAX call.
- Created JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Extensively used jQuery validation package to make client-side user input validation.
- Extensively used Spring IOC features with spring framework for bean injection and transaction management.
- Extensively used Spring Cache to avoid the repeated logic calculation and access database.
- Created tables in the database based on the Entity-relationship model that is provided by the database architect.
- Used SVN for version control.