- Around 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Client/Server Applications, Web Based Applications using Java, J2EE technologies and Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Experienced in Agile Software development process and also strong technical knowledge in Core Java, J2EE and JEE development, with experience in defining functional and technical specifications.
- Strong experience in different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Design, Implementation and Testing during the development of software applications.
- Expertise in Multithreading, Garbage Collection, Spring framework, Hibernate, Algorithm.
- Experience in Spring framework and associated technologies such as Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Security etc.
- Good experience in using Hibernate for Database communication, retrieval and update.
- Hands on experience in one or more MVC framework Spring (DI/IOC, AOP and JDBC template).
- Experience in designing web services, SOA based applications.
- Experience in writing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI in distributed web application development environment.
- Hands on knowledge of building scalable environments using AWS EC2, Ops Works,Jenkins,Git and Docker.
- Experience in developing and consuming Restful web services.
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Toad for performing SQL and PL/SQL programming and NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS (Concurrent svnSystems), SVN (Apache Subversion), Sub Version Codes, CLEARCASE and GIT for providing common platform for all the developers.
- Experience with Test Driven development like JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Good experience in developing test cases with JUnit for Unit testing and logging using Log4J.
- Involved in the Development ofCRUDfunctionality for various administrative system related tables and product components.
- Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Expertise in Web Services architecture in SOAP and WSDL usingJAX-RPC.
- Experienced in Change Management and Configuration Management processesGIT, SVN, CVS, PVCS, VSS, and Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Web Sphere application servers and Tomcat web server and Weblogic server.
- Experience with Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Good team player, strong work ethics, enthusiastic and quick learner with positive attitude.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Languages: Java8/J2EE, C, C++.
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, SQL, MY SQL, DB2, MongoDB.
Application Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JUnit.
Source Control: CVS, VSS, Rational ClearCase, Tortoise SVN, Mercurial, ANT, Maven
Tools: Eclipse, Apache Camel, JUnit, TESTNG and UML
Web/AppServers: Web Sphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Operating Systems: Unix, Red Hat Linux, Windows2000/xp/vista/7/8/10.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Coordinate and facilitate all project Agile/Scrum activities such as release planning, iteration planning, task breakdown, development of users stories, maintenance of the product backlog reviews of stories, daily stand ups, iteration review and retrospective to mention a few.
- System was built using Spring Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations and Hibernate.
- Improved Maven build times by optimizing code and incorporating Spring resource management.
- Set up Jenkins server to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git and Maven.
- Developed Restful based web services and used JSON as the communication for REST mechanism.
- Tested the response format of REST services in JSON.
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Developed and Consumes Restful web services and tested using POSTMAN, RESTClient.
- Java and web services application development and object-oriented modeling and database mapping using Spring JPA over Oracle database.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL Triggers and Views using MySQL. Optimization and refactoring of SQL queries.
- Increased database performance by utilizing MySQL configuration changes, multiple instances and by upgrading hardware.
- Created Relational Database Management System (RDMS) and Tables, views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers using SQL Server
- Participated in Agile Project Management in several key projects which included the migration and consolidation of several data centers, migration planning for future system consolidation.
- Adhere to a Standard Agile Project management under SCRUM framework
- Involved in creating test case classes for business functions using Junit as a part of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Created JDBC data source and connection pooling for the Application, and hibernate mapping files when needed.
- Consumed Restful Web Services to establish communication between different applications
- Handle the configuration of JMS Queues and JDBC connection pools
Confidential, Jersey Confidential, NJ
- Involved in the complete SDLC including design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Worked on the total re-engineering of legacy products monolith web applications into a series of well thought out microservices. Involved in analysis of existing use cases, and helped redefine next generation products alongside product/project/delivery managers. Consulted directly with Principal Technologist on technology decisions.
- Developed Open stack API to Integrate with Confidential EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Used Angular 2 and Backbone.JS for client side validation.
- Implemented AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF andDOJOfor some front end.
- Developing User Interfaces using Node Js, Html5 and Various JQuery Plugins.
- Experience in developing web services usingJAX-RS, Jersey,JAX-WS,JAX-RPCand WSDL.
- Develop various screens for the front end using Angular 2and used various predefined components from NPM.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using Spring and created Lambda function inAWSusing Spring Framework.Worked with core Java 8 technologies like Multi-Threading and synchronization.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Handed Java 8 Multi-Threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular 2 and parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Created application onSpringBatchframework and Multithreading to improve performance.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Experience working withAWSfor Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Prepare designs, Data modeling and review Low level designs for critical use cases and development of ApacheCamelroutes and REST/ SOAP webservices.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Used Jenkins with the methodologies like CI Continuous Integration and CD Continuous Deployment.
- Used NoSQL DB like MongoDB for the proof of concept and also used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharding and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Created variousspringboot andspringbatchapplications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Deployed the application on ApacheTomcatApplication Server.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Used GITHUB as version control tool.
Environment: JAVA8, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Ajax,JAX-RPC, ApacheCamel, Angular 2, Bootstrap, Node Js, JSON, J2EE, Spring Framework 4.2.0, Spring MVC 4.2, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM),DOJO,AWS, JSP2.0, Hibernate 4.0, Web services, RESTful API, RAD, IBM WebSphere, Maven, JIRA, JUnit, TDD, MongoDB, Tomcat, Microservices, GITHUB.
Confidential, Wausau, WI
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture. UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Worked in anAgilework environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Java EE development in Eclipse,WebLogicTuxedo middleware, Oracle SQL development in Oracle SQL
- Involved in designing user screens and validations using HTML, JQuery, Ext JS and JSP as per user requirements.
- Created rich user interface with CSS3 and AJAX calls along with pseudo elements, transformations and gradients.
- Worked on coreAWSservices such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services inAWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Created RESTful web services using Jersey API for reporting claim status.
- Implemented server sideRestfulweb services for external vendors to access our applications.
- Responsible for developing the sequential and conditional batch jobs using the Spring batch framework.
- Used JMS to sendclaimstatus notification to customers.
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server and Netscape Enterprise Server as web server.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Utilized AWS cloud watch to monitor the performance environment instances for operational and performance metrics during load testing.
- Integrated DAO with hibernate and used MySQL for database server.
- Created stored procedures and triggers using MySQL.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring boot and spring batch applications.
- Prepared Unit test case usingJUnitand usedJenkinsfor continuous Integration (CI) testing.
- Configured Maven for dependencies and Log4J for logging.
- Worked with GIT repository to manage project. Worked for Continuous Integration (CI) deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Involved in deploying and managing Session Bean EJB 3.0 on JBoss server and handled WAR files on Tomcat server.
- Deployed on Apache Tomcat server in local and integration test environments.
Confidential, Glenburnie, MD
- Attended various meetings with users. Gone through and understand the client requirements.
- Developed DAO classes for all the access functions related to entity classes.
- Developed Business logic using Spring framework to validate user login details.
- Used Hibernate ORM to validate login details with Database before providing the requested information to the client.
- Designed User Interface components using JSP and Struts 2.0 and constructed System components and developed server side part using Java, EJB, and Spring Frame work.
- Web Forms for login access to theSIGMA web app, using JSF/Prime Faces and spring security for manage of user roles.
- Actively involved in all phases of SDLC process/methodology, right from project initiation and ensured project delivery.
- Worked on React.JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Experienced in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XM.
- Prepare the technical design document, get it approved by the customer and implement accordingly.
- Used Concurrent Clear Case as a version controlling for the source code check in and check outs.
- Generated the required XML files to transfer data between the server and the web pages.
- Used DOM parser for validating the XML files against their respective Xml schemas.
- XPATH expressions are used to extract data from the XML files.
- UsedGitHubextensively as versioning tool and used Maven for automated building of projects.
- Analyzed current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting the problem.
- Prepared design and technical specification documentation.
- Involved in analysis of finding out the performance issues of DAO classes.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and involved in Integration Testing with Database Layer.
- Unit tested various code modules using JUnit and maintained the code in SVN (SubVersion) repository.
- Prepared the release notes and user documentation.
Environment: Java, Spring, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, SQL Server, React.Js, IBM WebSphere6.x, RAD, SVN,DOJO, Maven, log4j, JUnit, RESTful web services, JIRA
- As a Senior Java Developer, worked as a Sr. Software Developer in Java, with involvement in working with technologies like Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x, Oracle and Restful Web Services in designing and development of the application.
- Developed user interface by using Richfaces, JSF and Ajax frameworks and JSF tags at UI.
- Written Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Worked on designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap to create the SPA (Single Page Application).
- Skill on platform to be deployed in the AWS environment for various users.
- Experience in implementing Oracle SQL as an oracle client to query the database.
- Worked on Hibernate as ORM to integrate with the application developed using Spring.
- Developed Microservices withSpringboot andSpringBatchalong with the test cases.
- Experience in replacing Hibernate with Native SQL Queries (JDBC) in places to handle large search.
- Worked on implementing JMS to publish the message on to the Queue after processing.
- Worked with FTP Client to read and write a file from/at a specific location.
- Worked on log4j & logback for logging the application logs.
- Experience in presentation layer of the application with the help of Node Js, Angular JS, bootstrap also worked on XHTML pages.
- Experience in developing the automatic build scripts with the help of Maven for application to deploy.
- Experience in designing GUI screens of some modules by means of RichFaces.
- Experienced in deploying Web Applications on IBM WebSphere, BEAWebLogic, Apache Tomcat and JBOSSapplication servers.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC for the dependency injection for managing application dependencies
- Worked on GIT Hub as the repository to checkout and commit the code.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures for the database and backend tasks.
- Developed various build scripts for buildingWeb Application, deploying beans across domains, creating jar/war/ear etc. using ANT build tool.
- Developed database adapter, web services adapter, ftp adapter, messaging adapter and custom workflow for non-Oracle systems usingApacheCamel.Provided investigative support for the Check Processing Department on a monthly basis.
- Expertise in JUnit test cases with the data mocking by using Mockito for unit testing application classes.
- Worked on Unit testing, Integration testing also corresponding testing efforts with the QA team.
- Hands on experience in providing Post Production and Production support as and when required.
Environment: Java 8, Angular JS, AWS, Ajax4, J2EE, JSF1.2, POI 3.7, Log4j-1.2.8, JUNIT- 3.8.1, EJB, Oracle SQL, Oracle 11g,PL/SQL, JBOSS 5.0.1.GA, Apache Camel, Spring Batch, Hibernate, GIT, HP Quality Center.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specifications that include UML Diagrams using Rational Ross.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJB Sana File Net p8.
- Used JNDI for naming and Directory Services and added tasks for online banking website using core Java.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Used Spring MVC Framework for developing web applications.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Eliminated multiple JSF component libraries and replaced with single component library - ICE faces.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of valuable information such as payment status report.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Experience working with version control such as CVS and Clear Case.
- Used ANT build tool for building the application.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, DB2 EJB, JAXB, JMS, JSTL JNDI, Spring, Oracle, DHTML, XML, FILE NET, DOM, SAX, ANT, Tomcat server, Rationale Rose, JAXB,JSF Rich faces, Singleton, Middleware, RAD, WSAD (Web Sphere Studio Application Developer), IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Hibernate, LOG4J,CVS.