- Around 8 years of extensive experience in Software Development Confidential Cycle (SDLC), Web Application Design, Development, Programming, Testing, Support Maintenance, and End - User support using java/J2EE technologies with WebSphere and WebLogic application servers.
- Helped designed and develop a RESTful API that provided account management capability as well as security role lookup and management for all downstream dependencies in the digital supply chain.
- Proficiency in developing secure enterprise Java applications using technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JAVA Beans, C++, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, XML.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Façade, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- Expertise in socket, collections, serialization, threads programming.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts 2,spring and Object Relational Mapping Technology like Hibernate.
- Experience in modeling presentation tier using Struts MVC2 (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
- Extensive experience with JMS Pub/Sub Environment.
- Avid participant in Ruby user groups in Chicago and Los Angeles
- Skilled in WebLogic Application server, IBM WebSphere Application server and IBM WebSphere Portals
- Experience with JSF (JSR 168).
- Good experience in Angular JS, built application service layer using AngularJS Dependency Injection.
- Designed and developed the application using Java Server Faces (JSF) framework and Spring web flow.
- Extensive development in UNIX (AIX), RedHat Linux, Windows NT/ 2000 / XP.
- Knowledge in Agile software development process, test driven development and Object-oriented modeling UML, Object-Oriented analysis and design, developing Use Cases, Interaction Diagrams(Sequence and Activity), Class Diagrams, and Package Diagrams using Rational Rose & Visio.
- Created forms and web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Developed ANT scripts in to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Expertise on entire Software Development Confidential Cycle (SDLC) in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic and Portlets Application Server.
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, NoSQL and MySQL. Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Experience in SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAXP (XML binding technologies), XML and WSDL using IBM-MQ (messaging technology) series for developing Web Services.
- Sound Knowledge of Bootstrap Framework for Responsive Web Applications.
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like CVS and Rational Clear Case (repositories).
- Expertise in SOA, MVC frameworks using Spring and Struts.
- Worked with serversIBM web sphere, web logic, JBossandApache's Tomcat.
- Working experience on readingsynchronous Multithreads and event based programming.
J2EE Technologies and service API s: Java, Jsp, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JPA
Open Source/Framework: Struts 2, Spring, JSF,ICE Faces, Angular JS, Bootstrap
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL, NoSQL
Application Servers / Web Services: Oracle WebLogic 8.1/10.3, IBM Web sphere 5.1/6.0/7.0, JBOSS Apache Tomcat, Apache Camel, SOAP, REST, SOA
Apache Tools: Log4j, Maven and ANT
Development Tools /Testing Tools: Eclipse,, NetBeans, TDD, IntelliJ, Selenium
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/VISTA, UNIX
Internet Technologies: Java Script, CSS3, AJAX, HTML5, XML, XSLT, XPath
Design & Modelling Tools: UML: Use Cases, Sequence & class diagrams, Enterprise Architect
Programming Concepts: Object Oriented Programming(OOPS)
Version Control: CVS, Rational Clear Case, SVN, Microsoft TFS
Confidential, Fort worth, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Coordinate with all the teams to maintain knowledge on all functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Processed the data inSASfor the given requirement usingSASprogramming concepts.
- Developed and implemented all software models for all software systems and analyze all business requirements for all processes.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the regular expressions used by the URL rewriting engine of Ovi Share that enabled RESTful URLs for the website and its web services.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- One of the programming lead in designing, implementing and maintaining the java application phases.
- Worked on spring framework to design and develop the business services.
- Implemented Spring ORM for integrating Hibernate ORM tool.
- Design and development web-application for business reporting and systems monitoring and troubleshooting; using J2EE, Tomcat, Sybase ASE, Sybase Replication Server, IBM MQ Java.
- Worked with third-party services like Content Manager on Demand (CMOD) and PDF BOX tool.
- Strong experience of developing data models using HibernatePOJO's, configuring Hibernate persistence layer,
- Effective use of hibernate (ORM tool) in the business layer in communicating with the Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Provided support for four ASP.NET applications while guiding a rewrite in Ruby on Rails.
- Developed and supported Ruby on Rails applications for Chicago software consulting firm. Created and maintained custom content management systems using Restful Rails.
- Worked on MVC Architecture like struts, Spring framework, JSF
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Built Java applications using ANT and Maven and deployed JAVA/J2EE applications through Tomcat Application servers.
- Designed and developed a RESTfull API for parsing out the country code on a mobile number, using Java and the Glass Fish web service framework.
- Used Java Enterprise edition (Eclipse) for development of Java and have hands on experience on it.
- Experienced in Java, J2EE development, HTML5/BACKBONE/MARIONETTE/ANGULAR/BOOTSTRAP/Ext JS.
- Used IBM-DB2 to retrieve the data from and Oracle 10g has been used to safe the final results into the database.
- Created a light front-end framework against the JSON API for their service request portal using Backbone.js. Test-drove all front-end code using Jasmine.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Server database.
- Used the ODWEK java API and used the predefined modules of the tool to retrieve the required reports.
- Tested the application JUNIT and that was build using Maven.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Developed WCM Custom Components using WCM API
- Design, investigation and implementation of public facing websites on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- UsedMultithreadingand collections to improve performance of application.
- Worked on Eclipsefor development and deployment of application in Web Logic Application Server.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Managed maven environment by setting up local, remote and central repositories with required configuration in maven configuration files.
- Refactored existing project to make it more RESTful and thread-safe.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Worked with Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Extensively worked on analytics applications with Hadoop, Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Used Springto manage beans to use windows session state framework to persist session to the database.
- Used SpringIOC and MVC for enhanced modules.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system
- Access from the mainframe to the distributed system was through socketprogramming.
- Worked with the Ruby on Rails & EmberJS frameworks for full stack web development.
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Used Hibernate to do the object relational mapping between the tables andjavaobjects.
- Developed web applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD) and deployed it in web sphere application server5.1
- Deployed and tested the application with web server Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Expertise in Agile and Waterfall Software Development Methodology including Scrum technology
- Experienced in usingWSAD, RAD, RSA, Net Beans, and EclipseIDE for Application development.
- Wrote Test Cases using JUNIT as a framework.
- Developed GUI using Front end technologies like JSP, JSTL, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP and used SOAPUI tool for testing the servicesproficient in testing Web Pages functionalities and raising defects.
- Participated in Code Reviews for better quality assurance and Debugged the application Module.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic server.
- Developed the Web services using SOA.
- Experience using and creating custom scripts and applications using the AWS SDK and/or CLI Tools. Experience in developing scripts using RESTful API models for the purposes of integrating workflows with AWS.
- Developed customAngularJSdirectives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Designed and Developed a Data Interface switch written in C/C++to convert dBase database calls into OracleODBC calls. This switch is used to connect to Oracle database from a dBase application.
- Implemented JMS in order to generate appointment logs.
- Used Java Messaging artifacts using JMS (MQ Series) for sending out automated notification emails to respectiveusers of the application.
- Configured WebSphere for messaging by defining Queue Destinations & Queue Connection Factories.
- Used Bootstrap to improve user experience.
- Used Log4J to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Identifying resources, and creating procedures, and processes to support clients in their use of Ad Hoc Report Writer.
- Support client users in creating templates and reports.
- Worked on JAX-WS, JAXB Web Services using SOAP.
- Worked on a team of three developers to start migrating key pieces of business logic in the legacy classic ASP codebase over to web services written in .NET.Responsibilities include refactoring out business logic in the ASP codebase into its own separate layer, porting it over to .NET, designing the RESTful API endpoints, and creating a regression test framework.
- Implement Oracle Business Intelligence as the online reporting tool for this product.
- Allow users to share templates with other users and other companies taking into consideration the security rules applied to the user.
- Configured Struts/Spring/Hibernate frameworks.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Involved in requirements gathering, design, development and implementation.
- Utilized Spring Core, Spring MVC modules using Annotations and AJAX.
- Front end development using HTML, Java Script, and CSS and DOJO.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to manage data and NoSQL database.
- Automated Unit testing done using JUnit.
- Created timesheet-approval table using jQuery tree table plugin.
- Performing client usability testing of Data views where the presentation of the data must be understood by both small market and mid-market users.
- Providing procedures for handling numerous requests to create data export templates on behalf of clients.
- Extensively worked on UML designing.
- Written PL/SQL queries to load the XML Patent data into DB.
- Deployed WAR applications in Web Logic.
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBMDB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- The networks are simulated in real-time using an ns3 network simulator modified for multithreadingacross multiple cores, which is implemented on generic Linux machine.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Carried out requirement specification, design, analysis, implementation and testing
- Designed UML Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams to understand the code easily.
- Used Servlets to implement Business components.
- Designed and Developed required Manager Classes for database operations
- Developed various Servlets for monitoring the application.
- Designed and developed the front end using HTML and JSP
- Also developed web services components using ApacheCamel, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, and JAX- WS withjava.
- Used Spring Framework for Authentication and Authorization and ORM components to support the Hibernate tool.
- Used JSON for validation, documentation data required by a given application.
- Followed the Agile methodology to implement the application.
- Developed XML files, DTDs, Schema's and parsing XML by using both SAX and DOM parser.
- Wrote deployment descriptors using XML and Test java classes for a direct testing of the Session and Entity beans.
- Did Packaging and Deployment of builds through ANT script.
- Wrote stored procedure and used JAVA APIs to call these procedures.
- Database designing that includes defining tables, views, constraints, triggers, sequences, index, and stored procedures.