- Java developer with 8 years of industry experience in application design, development and maintenance.
- Experience in implementing client/server, database, and Internet based systems using Microsoft technologies.
- Also good development and implementation skills in Core java and J2EE technologies.
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) Requirements, Design, Implementation, and Testing during the development of the application.
- Good documentation skills on both functional and business requirements.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies - Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring Framework.
- Experience in using Design patterns/frameworks such as MVC, Singleton, and Session facade, Value Object, Service Locator and Business Delegate.
- Worked on IDE, Eclipse (Indigo, Juno, Europa, and Helios), My Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD and Rational Rose in developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Hands-on experience with Web/Application servers (Tomcat, Web Logic and JBOSS).
- Exposure to implement Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) and Web Services.
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and experience in working with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2 and MY SQL PL/SQL, SQL* Plus, Database triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions.
- Having Good experience in resolving production issues.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
Programming languages: JAVA, C, C++,J2EE,JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8
Database Skills: Oracle 8i,9i,10g,11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2008, SQL Developer, Toad, Microsoft Access.
J2EE technologies: Java, JSF, CS JSF,JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Swings, Servlets, JQuery, Struts, Springs
Web/Application Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat7.1, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Web services: SOAP and Restful
Build deploy tools: SDSS, JAP 7, Maven, ANT, Log4J
Operating systems: LINUX, UNIX, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98
Version Controls: CVS, Google Code, SVN, GIT, TFS, clear case
IDE: Eclipse (Europa, Indigo, Hugo, Luna), NetBeans, MyEclipse, Rational Rose, RAD
Confidential, Neenah, WI
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Designing, Coding, and Testing
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design artifacts and published.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build the application.
- Implemented spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Worked on Session Facade design pattern to access domain objects.
- Involved in building service and repository layers.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using JSF for user interaction.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database
- Used JMS messaging framework in the application to communicate with a variety of external systems that house member and provider data and to a medical term translation application called Auto coder.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Created dynamic HTML pages, used jQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Published and consumed SOAP Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Project artifact deployed on a J Boss Application Server.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the project.
- Worked on a variety of defects to stabilize application.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSF 2, spring, Hibernate 3.5.6-Final, JBOSS Application Server, Apache Axis 2.0, UNIX, SQL Server 2012, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, Struts, Oracle 11g, XSLT.
Sr. Java Developer
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Agile methodology is used and followed in developing this project. I was involved in the scrum meetings with the end clients and discussed about the project errors and validations of the completed work scheduled.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns such as MVC (Model View Control), Factory, Singleton and DAO (Data Access Object).
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer. Used Struts Dyna Validator Framework for validation of user input forms.
- Used Spring Core with Java beans to implement business logic. Spring Dependency injection was used for wiring with beans.
- Scopus uses a layered Web Services approach. It will consist of a primary application, written in Java, which uses a series of Web Services in order to perform critical functions, such as search and retrieval.
- It will also use an Oracle database holding application specific information. The data will be indexed using the search engine.
- Junit was used to for testing process and Maven is used to manage the dependency functions and run the application the using the tomcat server.
- Clear case was used for version control.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Struts 2.0,spring 2.5,JSP, Servlets, HTML, AJAX, Oracle 10g, Junit, CSS, Tomcat 7.0, RAD 8.0, Maven Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Westchester, PA
- Responsible for development, feature enhancement of the existing application.
- Involved in Various Stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile Software development methodology.
- Used Eclipse for coding, debugging and testing the application.
- Implemented the application modules using Spring Core layer (IOC), Spring AOP, Spring ORM layer and spring DAO support layer in order to develop the application.
- Implemented spring services to perform specific business operations using Dependency Injection.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency. payments to/from customers.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g database and used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Used PL/SQL to create, update and manipulate tables.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and deploy on Web Logic Application Server.
- Developed different modules of the application using Eclipse.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J.
- Used Junit for unit testing.
Jr. Java Developer
- Requirements study and Use Case study of the modules.
- Prepared High Level- Use Case, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and Low Level Design documents using MSWord.
- Key member in the design and development of the Fault Management module using Java, JDBC, XML, Web MS Framework, and MySQL.
- Key contributor in the multithreaded design and implementation of Moto Manager Trap and Event Processing in Java.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries.
- Design and implementation of the Job View GUI using Java Swing, Bean Builder.
- Involved in the design of the Meta Data Management layer which manages the dynamic change of metadata using Java, XML.
- Effectively used design patterns wherever applicable.
- Created Unit Test cases using JUnit. Used code coverage tools like Emma and J Test.
- Involved in preparing Startup shell scripts in Linux.
- Involved in modeling the network and devices in MySQL. Used Object to Relational Mapping WebNMS tools.
- Used CVS for versioning.
- Involved in the development of Client Server Communication module using RMI calls.
- Effectively troubleshooted and solved critical Performance issues in Capacity Testing. It involved solving multithreading issues in Java.
- Involved in the development and testing of the extensive module Event/Trap Processing
- Have successfully implemented the components in 'MotoManager' in a very short span with less number of issues incorporating all the processes.
- Involved in all the SDLC phases including requirements gathering, preparing High Level and Low Level Design documents, development and testing of the software.
- Key contributor in the design of the Thread Group Manager which dynamically manages the threads of all the components of Moto Manager. Implementation of the Thread Group Manager.
- Design and development of functionalities in FM module - alarm synchronization, inventory synchronization, concurrent jobs execution.
- Directly interfaced with client Motorola and provided support for critical issues.
Environment: Java 1.5, XML, Swing, JDBC, RMI, MySQL database, CVS, Ant, Eclipse, Linux, WebNMS, WebNMS SNMP Agent, BeanBuilder, SNMP, Ethereal, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Involved in understanding the business requirements as a Team member.
- Developed the user interaction profiles using JSP technology.
- Developed and deployed EJB components to implement the business logic and to handle the various interactions with the database.
- Used DAO, Singleton, Factory, Business Delegate and Service locator patters for designing and developing the service and business layer classes and interfaces in the system.
- Used Data Source (JNDI) concepts for Database Connections and using JDBC API to access the Database.
- Involving in coding for Form Beans, and Action Classes in Struts.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs
- Involved in Unit Testing, defect analysis and fixing.