- Strong understanding and excellent skills in developing, professional, AJAX driven elegant enterprise web application using HTML/ HTML5, CSS/ CSS3, JS and JQUERY, and Backbone.JS, require.js, Angular js and React JS.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in webpack and Babel. Good Knowledge with latest ECMA script (ES7).
- Experience in designing and developing solutions using the MVC Architecture.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Model View Controller (MVC) framework such as AngularJS, 2/4 also for mobile applications, web API and browser clients.
- Good Knowledge on enhancing Angular 2/4 applications performance and faster rendering by utilization of AOT, and lazy Loading.
- Strong experience in AngularJS for building apps and declarative templates with data-binding, created some custom directives in the application.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON. Wrote code to consume the JSON data as a part of JQUERY AJAX calls and update the DOM
- Expert in automating the build processes using ANT, MAVEN and Gulp.
- Experienced in Responsive Web Design.
- Hand-on experience in SASS CSS styles creation.
- Involved to create the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Strong experience in using AJAX for implementing dynamic webpages where the content can be fetched via API calls, using RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization with Oracle, MS-SQL and MySQL databases. Written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools.
- Experience in Unit/E2E/Integration Testing frameworks and libraries like Jasmine, and Karma for AngularJS and Node JS.
- Experience with NPM Grunt, Gulp and Bower modules of NodeJS.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Worked on Version control systems like GIT, CVS, SVN and Bitbucket.
- Strong experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Cross Browser Compatibility issues, graphic optimization for the web, including browser-safe palettes and file size management
- Used React-autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment using Agile/Scrum, Test driven development and Waterfall methodologies.
- Worked on various IDE's Eclipse, Visual studio, Notepad++, IntelliJ, Sublime Text 3, ATOM, Net Beans, WebStorm and Brackets.
- Hands on experience working on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and checking cross browser compatibility.
- Valuable team player with excellent communication skills, trouble shooting skills with ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
UI Frameworks: jQuery, Ext JS, JSON, backbone js, require js, Angular js, React JS
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3
IDE, HTML Editor: Visual studio code, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Brackets, WebStorm
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Operating Systems: LINUX, UNIX, Mac, Windows
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular architecture.
- Produced and consumed Rest Web Services used angular factory service calls to consume the services by developing DAO and DTO classes for the services.
- Used Angular JS to develop the front-end application.
- Used CSS3 to develop UI Components such as Accordions and Model Windows using pure HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Created images, logos and icons for the web pages using Adobe Flash, Dream weaver, and Photoshop.
- Developed the jQuery callback functions for implementing asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Worked with GIT version control, Grunt build tool and the JIRA ticketing system.
- Experience in developing modern web applications using Angular2/4, Node.js, React.js, Express.js and Mongo DB.
- Developed Single page applications (SPA) using Angular.JS 2.0, HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap3 for websites requiring data-rich and instant feedback on interaction.
- Experience with creating prototypes/wireframes of websites from PSD images and working with CSS pre-processors LESS and SASS.
- Experience with Angular2/4 & ES6 Features.
- Experience in development and implementation of Restful Web APIs, and exposes endpoints using HTTP verbs like GET, PUT, POST and DELETE
- Created RESTful APIs in Java environment using JAX-RS and Node.JS using Express.JS framework.
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance support in various computing environment.
- Experience in designing database using PL/SQL to write Triggers, Stored Procedures and expert in writing queries using Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table and Pseudo Classes.
- Experience in using AngularJS/AngularJS 2, ExtJS, React.JS, Node.JS, BackboneJS, knockouts Twitter Bootstrap and Underscores.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Using Angular 2 JS factory and services for dependency injection. Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in jQuery, jQuery plugins, AJAX, dynamic HTML, JSON, AngularJS with Bootstrap.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Built rich prototypes for designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 2/4, Express, Node.JS, MySQL, NPM, JSON, AJAX, SAAS etc.
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of project and involved in design, analysis, and architectural meetings with client.
- Worked on Angular2/4/4 routers, components, custom directives, services & form validations
- Worked on child components and parent component creations, with different interfaces, classes, constructors, and other oops concepts of typescript.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Used Rxjs in Angular2 to make the HTTP requests to the REST API for getting the user details.
- Created typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2 to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Designed the application using Spring 4.0 framework as the integration tool.
- Designed Spring Controller to handle requests from users and return results, Spring Validators to verify requests, Spring Interceptors to check user status, and generate alert messages.
- Created the Node.js Server using Express.js and from front-end side Angular 2, backend is MongoDB.
- Converted data from database into JSON format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to render the response in UI.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Incorporated MVC architecture using spring framework
- Used GIT for code repository and version control
- Followed Test Driven Development to minimize errors that can creep up in later stages.
- Leading role in UI framework design, fixing cross browser challenges and service layer exception handling.
- Performed the full spectrum of Web-related tasks, including rapid prototyping, design and layout, performance tuning and optimization, server-side programming, AJAX/RPC/Web-service interactivity and testing in a highly team oriented and deadline-driven settings.
- Worked with diverse team of product owners and UX designers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Developing and designing SPA user interfaces in Angular.js.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validations implemented through HTML5.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, scope, modal, template, etc.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Worked in all the modules of the application, which involved front-end presentation logic developed using HTML5, CSS3, and AngularJS.
- Parsed JSON data and displayed it in the frontend screens using AngularJS.
- Connected server and database to update data information with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Used Node.js and Grunt for front end builds.
- Created RESTful services with Node.js and Express for Management Services.
- Successful integration of the front and backend with server side using Node JS.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and Mongoose for database using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Express JS server development.
- Worked with Express JS for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Involved in working with Micro services.
- Developed on MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Used Jasmine& Karma for Unit testing AngularJS.
- Implemented new Docker container creation process for each GitHub branch gets started on Jenkins as Continuous Integration server.
- Worked on Agile methodology with one of the most flexible Agile project management tool JIRA.
- Used jQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Designed and Developed logging services to log errors and messages using Log4J
- Handled response data from RESTful web services using XML, JSON, and jQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back-end systems)
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company's needs and goals.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Did Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Enhanced website by creating presenting new static model's pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Worked with the team, helping them build out their markup and CSS. My Specialty is large scale CSS, focusing on reusability and modularity.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of Allstate Insurance website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12-column grid preferred by the designers as well as implementing parts of Object Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.