- Working Knowledge of MVW frameworks likeBackbone JS, Moustache.JS and Bootstrap.JS.
- Expertise and have extensive knowledge and working experience on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Service- Oriented Architecture (SOA), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), UML and J2EE Architecture.
- Extensive experience inAngular.JSfor application implementation, proficient in creatingmodules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methodsanddirectivesto realize functionalities likeREST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Experience in cloud computing platform AWS (Amazon Web Services),VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)
- Experience with CI/CD using DevOps Tools (Jenkins, Chef and Docker).
- Extensive experience inOpen SourceJava frameworks such as:Spring Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring MVC,HibernateandStruts.
- Hands on experience on major spring frameworks like spring-core, spring-batch, SpringAOP, spring MVC. Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture using Spring Framework
- Excellent working knowledge in designing and developing enterprise applications using J2EE technologies such as JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, JMS, JSTL, JUnit.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns (Singleton, Factory pattern, Flyweight, Decorator, Strategy, DAO, Session Facade and Model View Controller).
- Sound RDBMS Concepts, extensively worked withOracle, DB2 and MYSQL databases andOraclePL/SQL Experience.
- Expert in deploying applications on application servers like IBM Web Sphere Application Server, WebLogic (Websphere 7.5.x, Weblogic 8.x, 9), JBoss (10.3Jboss) and Tomcat.
- Experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures andCollections,GarbageCollection.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins,Cucumber, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Involved inAgile Software DevelopmentTeam usingSCRUM,TDD Test Driven Development.
- Good understanding of client side build tools like NPM, bower, Yarn, Grunt and Gulp
- Good knowledge on MQ, ACTIVE MQ and IBM MQ
- Sound knowledge on continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Quick Build, Bamboo.
- Ability to provide solutions for functional and technical problems and meet deadlines. Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Browsers: IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera mini
Frameworks: JQuery, Angular.js, Angular 2.0, Angular 4.0, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, D3.js.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, No SQL, Mongo db
IDE: Intellij, VSCode, WebStrom, Eclipse, Sublime, Edit plus.
Operating Systems: Windows (2000/XP/Vista) and Above, Linux, UNIX
Version control: GIT(22.214.171.124), SVN
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr UI Developer/ React JS Developer
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- BuildRESTweb service by buildingNode.jsServer in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Rendered views using React JS. React JS integration to make info page modular.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Using ReactJS, Bootstrap, jQuery to handle cross browser compatibility issues.
- Perform CRUD operation on Restful API calls using axios focusing on ES6 syntax like async and await.
- Work closely with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Perform authentication and authorization using Json Web Tokens (JWT).
- Using Redux and redux-thunk(middleware) to manage fast, managed, simple application state.
- Have worked on AWS for fetch the pictures files from AWS to UI.
- Extensively use Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Using JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Used debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Monitoring the offshore work and providing technical help to the offshore team for their JIRA tickets.
- Interact with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
- Document and analyze the requirements for tech feasibility & complicity with strong UI design solutions.
- Setting goals, code review and improvements, & implementing DRY concept.
- Strong in communication and attention to detail.
- Working closely with product owner, back-end, other service providers, and offshore team, and share knowledge and put significant opinion on issues and solutions.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Web Application Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle for gathering requirements, Analyzing, Designing, Developing and Testing application using agile methodology.
- Designed the application using J2EE and Java Framework design patterns like spring, Singleton, DAO (Data Access Object).
- Worked on designing and creating business rules using IBM ILOG Rules Engine
- Documented the design documents using class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Performed test Driven Development for the Application.
- Used AngularJS for controllers and services.
- Used Karma and Jasmine for the unit testing the AngularJS Application.
- Developed the application by implementing MVC Architecture using Spring MVC where servlets for Handling HTTP requests.
- Used Core Java features such asMulti-Threading, Collections, and Exception handling to efficiently process high volume transactions.
- Created applications,connectionpools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere
- Developed Spring Batch application for batch processing using spring.
- Designed and developed business components using SpringBoot.
- Used Spring Security for implementing authentication and authorization and access control features.
- Implemented mapping (Object-relation) in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework with spring functionality.
- Implementation of Thread pool and locks forconcurrencymanagement.
- Used spring core framework to inject dependency, DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring Components.
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services.
- Developed and configured on Hibernate, Mapping files, Configuration file and Node JS is used at back end in order to interact with MongoDB.
- Worked in writing application on No SQL database likeCassandra.
- Used SQL Queries in Java code to do select/update/delete depending upon the requirement.
- Developed the modernized outsourced UI using technologies like Backbone JS, Ember JS and JQuery.
- Responsible for modifying existing xml schema as per the requirements.
- Extensively worked with XML schema, XSL/XSLT to navigate xml files to process and parse XML files.
- XPATH is used to navigate Attributes and Elements in an XML Documents.
- Used JAXB for converting xml to java object and java object to xml.
- Extensively used JSP to develop schema viewer applications.
- Implemented HTTP REST API using Node.JSand Express.JS that involved in exposing and consuming RESTful web service.
- Worked with MQ team for integrating the application with IBM MQ's.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally utilizing MQ.
- WroteSplunkqueries for production data analysis.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations, Deployed application in virtual server and Maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups - Amazon Web Services.
- Created and executed the test scripts with Selenium WebDriver.
- Used JMeterfor managing and monitoring coding standards, code complexity and code coverage.
- Used SVN as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Used Maven as a build tool automating the building,testing, publishing in executable file and Maven will loading all the dependencies from their repository.
- JBoss Server was used as the application server for deploying the application.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
Environment: Java, AngularJS, Hibernate, Eclipse, MongoDB, Web sphere, JSP, NodeJS, JBoss, Backbone JS, Ember JS, JQuery, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, XSLT, CSS, Core Java, HTML, JUnit, SVN, Web Services, REST, Log4j, Amazon Web Service, MongoDB, UNIX, Maven, Agile Scrum.
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Created use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams using UML tool.
- The application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Experience with Core Java componentCollection, Inheritance, Multi-threading,Garbagecollection and Exception Handling.
- Used Spring MVC framework and various in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using UI frameworks AngularJS and webpages using HTML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Implemented AngularJS service such as $http and UI-router handle AJAX calls to communicate with the Spring MVC controllers and request JSON data from database layer.
- Performed test Driven Development for the application.
- This Angular Application performed Karma and Jasmine for the unit testing
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries fromPythonusingPython-MySQL connector and MYSQLDB package.
- Wrote prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySQL.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform actions like insert, update, retrieve.
- Used spring core for dependency injections.
- For processing the solution and service, message queue (Rabbit MQ) was implemented.
- Developed Web services component using WSDL and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL and apache Axis2 implementation.
- Developed Spring Batch application for batch processing using spring.
- Used XML and XSLT in presentation layer.
- Extensively used XPATH, XQuery for querying XML.
- Deployed applications on Tomcat Application server.
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Performed web services testing and debugging using REST CXF framework.
- For continuous integration testing Jenkins is used.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit, system testing and creation of various test scripts.
- Wrote test cases to Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Built scripts using Maven that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSPs, built a WAR file and deployed the application on the application server.
- Worked on the project development to complete testing and sending it to production environment.
Environment: JSP, Core Java, Servlets, Spring Core, Spring MVC, WSDL, SOAP based Web Services, Apache Axis 2, CXF, Hibernate, MySQL, AngularJS, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL, MySQL, CSS, Eclipse, UML, HTML, Maven, Tomcat server, JUnit, Log4J, SVN.