- More than 6 years of experience as a Java Programmer and J2EE Developer in Java based technologies JDK (1.5/1.6/1.7), J2EE, JSP, Struts 1.2/2.0, JSF 2.0/2.1, Spring 2.5/3.0/3.2.5 , JDBC, Hibernate, XML, Servlets, Java Beans, HTML, Java Script, JQuery.
- Expertise in implementing open source frameworks like Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSF and integrating among them.
- Expertise in back - end/server side java technologies such as: Enterprise Java beans (EJB), web services, Java persistence API(JPA), Java Messaging Service(JMS), Java Data base Connectivity (JDBC),Java Persistence Query Language (JPQL), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI), JAVA Transaction API (JTA).
- Expertise in using SOA and Web Services Technologies and Tools like Web Services, SOAP, REST, UDDI, SOAP UI.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, MySQL, and MS Access.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying J2EE applications on IBM WebSphere, WebLogic Application Servers, Tomcat, and JBOSS.
- Developed rich web user interfaces with Java Server Faces (JSF), AJAX (Asynchronous Java Script and XML).
- Very Strong conceptual and hands on programming skills on Collections, Multi-Threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, OOPs concepts in Core Java.
- Worked proficiently in various IDEs including Net Beans, RAD and Eclipse.
- Experience with software quality and build tools like Jenkins, ANT and Maven.
- Good experience in using JUnit, Mockito, Load Test for testing, logging with Log4j and CVS, SVN for Subversion (Version Control).
- Experience with Data modeling concepts, SQL Stored Procedures, SQL Queries and Triggers.
- Experience with UML modeling Class Diagrams, Use Cases, and Sequence diagrams.
- Good Understanding of Agile Development Practices - Extreme Programming(XP) like Continuous Integration(CI), Test Driven Development(TDD), Refactoring and Pair Programming.
- Strong analytical, presentation, problem solving and excellent inter-personal skills, ability to work independently and active team player with proven work ethics and leadership qualities.
- Sponsorship required to work in the US
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, JSF, JSP, JMS, XML, XSL, XSD, Web Services, JSTL, JNDI
Languages: Java, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Struts 1.2/2.0, EJB 2.0/3.0, spring 2.5/3.0/3.2.5 , JSF 2.0/2.1
ORM Framework: Hibernate 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
XML, SOAP, WSDL, JAXRPC, JAX: WS, JAX-RS
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS
Testing Methodologies: Junit, Mockito, Load Test
Database Systems: My SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access.
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans IDE, RAD
Agile Methodologies: Agile, RAD, Waterfall, Test Driven and Scrum Models
Version and Build Tools: SVN, CVS, ANT, Jenkins, Maven
Operating Systems: Win XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Linux - Red hat
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, Java script, Ajax, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3.
- Used AngularJS to create custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Developed templates in AngularJS for multiple screens.
- Used all the components of STRUTS Framework like Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action Mappings, Action Errors, and Tiles.
- Developed web based presentation using JSP, Ajax using YUI components and Servlet technologies and implemented using Struts framework.
- Developed JSP's with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Implemented business layer using spring core and configured spring dependency injection, enabling all business components loosely coupled between layers.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Used Hibernate for DAO layer and developed all mappings required for ORM mappings.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL Commands using PL/SQL.
- Developed components using stateless session beans (EJB) and deployed them on WebSphere Server.
- Created REST based web services using JAX-RS API and Jersey.
- Used the DAO Pattern and J2EE framework facilitated the integration and deployment of DAO, Servlets, JSP and XML.
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Maven and deployed the application on to WebSphere App Server.
- Worked on WebSphere MQ for communication of non-concurrent applications.
- Responsible for code reviews and managed source repository using SVN for version control tool.
- Interacted with application testers to review system defects and provided comprehensive fixes. Used JIRA for issue tracking.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential, Fairfield, CA
- Involved in the project from requirements gathering and involved in various stages like Design, Testing till production.
- Involved in designing Application based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations using Commons validator.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Webpages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in the Design of ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) for Relational database.
- Developed web service for web store components using JAXB and involved in generating stub and JAXB data model class based on annotation.
- Involved in exposing and consuming web services using SOAP (WSDL), REST for getting request from external source systems and sending response to external source systems.
- Developed XML configuration and data description using Hibernate.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Used Java Concurrency Library on Multi-Threading processes.
- Extensively used Eclipse as an IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Configured and deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Implementing all the Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Written and modified Apache Ant scripts for the project build.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Involved in doing various testing efforts as per the specifications and test cases using Test Driven.
- Used Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Assisted in gathering the Customer Requirements and preparing Requirement Documents.
- Design the class diagrams, sequential diagrams and collaboration diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Design and implementation of business logic using Entity and Session Beans to handle transactions and updating of data into the Oracle database.
- Worked on Core Java components Generics, Collections, Multi-threading, Inheritance and Exception Handling.
- Presentation layer design and programming on HTML, XML, XSL, JSP, JSTL and Ajax.
- J2EE framework facilitated the integration & deployment of Servlets, JSP and XML on Tomcat.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans for the different modules in the system.
- Developed the presentation layer using the MVC paradigm, implemented by Spring Framework.
- Worked with spring in Service/business layer logic and validation.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using the ORM framework called Hibernate.
- Worked with Hibernate Criteria Query and Native SQL to select and modify the Oracle database. Also used Hibernate DAO layer to interact with database.
- Developed various build scripts for building and deploying beans across domains using Maven build tool.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL, SOAP using various message patterns.
- Used XSL/ XSLT for Transforming and displaying reports. Developed DTD's for XML.
- Developed applications to register subscribers, to communicate using JMS.
- Used Clear Case for maintaining the Source Code Designed, developed and deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Worked on PL/SQL, Conditional controls, Error Handling, Exception, Cursor Management, Subprogram and Packages.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and practice in a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with high-volume, rapid transaction processing systems, optimization techniques and refactoring.
- Used Junit for integration testing and performance testing.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF, Struts and Hibernate.
- Worked on JSF components like data table, menu bar, calendar and tree.
- Struts were used to make the application Web-centric, and followed the MVC architecture for the application.
- Integrated View Commands with the Business Commands.
- Developed and deployed EJB's (Session and Entity) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Database Connectivity coding using Hibernate.
- Involved in the Design of ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) for Relational database.
- Data retrieval and storage in the DB2 database. Retrieval of data from database using JDBC Connectivity.
- Responsible for writing, tuning and maintaining complex SQL statements.
- Involved in solving the multithreaded synchronization issues and job schedulers.
- Used Web Services - WSDL and SOAP for getting information from third party.
- Performed extensive test driven development using JUnit for unit testing.
- Used CVS for Source code control System.
- Used Rational Clear Quest to log and track bugs.
- Involved in coding using Java Servlets, created web pages using JSP's for generating pages dynamically.
- Developed Enterprise Java beans for the business flow and business objects.
- Designing, coding and configuring server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, XML.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Designed and developed servlets and beans using Eclipse.
- JDBC APIs and Hibernate was used to access remote Oracle databases.
- Rigorously followed Test Driven Development in coding.
- Used CVS for maintaining the Source Code Designed, developed and deployed on WebLogic Server.