- Around 8 years of professional experience in designing, developing and testing internet/intranet Web - based applications, Client/Server applications, J2EE Architecture, OO Design patterns, and CoreJava in various domains like Finance, Telecommunication and Insurance.
- Attain teh position of ‘Java Developer’ to implement my exceptional software development skills using new and improved technological tools and techniques for teh development of teh organization.
- Expertise in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement analysis, System design, Program Coding and Unit Testing, System and Integration Testing, Implementation and Support, Quality Assurance, Documentation, Presentation and Training.
- Good experience in developing applications using Agile Practices like Test Driven Development (TTD), Scrum, Sprint.
- Worked in developing CoreJavaapplications and Object-Oriented design wif strong noledge in Collections, Multithreading and exception handling.
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Struts and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, and XML/XSL.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM using JAXP API.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, MVC, JDBC, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate as teh back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Used Apache CXF for building and developing services and used frontend programming API s like JAX WS and JAX-RS.
- Experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns such as Model-View-controller (MVC), Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Visitor, Observer, Decorator and Service Locator.
- Experience in various spring framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring Security, Spring IOC and Spring AOP along wif Hibernate.
- Experience wif Java 1.8 features such as Lambda expressions, Streams, functional interfaces and filters.
- Excellent experience in teh design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) using a Struts Framework, Design Patterns and DAO’s using Hibernate, J2EE Architecture, SDLC, Software Engineering, Object Modeling, Data Modeling, UML.
- Expertise in developing data access or persistence layer using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, and JDBC.
- Experienced in RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and IBM DB2 databases.
- Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL, stored procedures and database triggers.
- Proficient in NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Experienced in creating teh Stored Procedures and have experience in Remote Procedure call (RPC) and Redis.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries wif development tools like TOAD and Aqua Data Studio.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Micro Services and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axisin Contract-firstandCode-first approaches.
- Excellent in deploying teh applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for teh data that must be stored in AWS S3.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing teh functionality for application integration testing and unit testing.
- Experience in Single Sign On(SSO), Identity Management and API’s design and Implementations.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange teh information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache Active MQ and Apache Camel as JMS provider.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite STS and deployment using Application Servers like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, BEAWeb Logic, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat .
- Experienced in configuring teh Micro Services architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated wif AngularJS application.
- Hands on experience wif build tools like ANT, Maven, JENKINS and logging tools like Log4J
- Developed Networking policies for Docker Containers.
- Worked on Open source development tools like Docker Containers, Mesos, and Kubernetes.
- Worked on GitHub Subversion (SVN), CVS, Git and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Ability to work effectively on teh UNIX, Linux and OSX platforms.
- Domain noledge and business expertise in Finance, Insurance, Healthcare and Telecom.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication.Ability to work independently as well as wifin a team environment. Driven to meet teh deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Active MQ, Apache Camel
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis, Micro Services
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server
Database: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB, Cassandra
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD
O-R mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Git and Mercurial, Docker
OS & Environment: Windows, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux
Cloud Technology: AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Developer
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines wif quality deliverables.
- Extensively worked wif business analysts and teh end users to gather and finalize teh requirements.
- Used JQuery to handle cross browser issues and to produce more interactive pages.
- Used Two-way data binding features of AngularJS to implement Data binding to bind various server controls to teh data from database.
- Designed and implemented AJAX server calls to dynamically retrieve customer information.
- Implemented teh application using Spring IOC,Spring MVCFramework, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot and handled teh security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch Framework to execute teh similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used teh Spring IOCfeature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies. Also usedSpringAOP Frameworkfeatures.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria's to fetch teh data from SQL based schema.
- Developed teh persistence layer usingHibernate (ORM)Framework, created thePOJOobjects and mapped usingHibernate (ORM) annotations.
- Designed and implemented stored procedures, functions and packages to store information from various sources for risk analysis using PL/SQL.
- Administered and deployed applications into Websphere Application Server.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS cloud servers and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Experienced working wif database setup and maintenance onAWSEC2.
- Experience on AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Auto scaling groups and IAM for instantiating, configuring and managing various Amazon images for server migration from physical servers into cloud.
- Used Amazon S3 to store and retrieve media files such as images and Amazon Cloud Watch is used to monitor teh application and to store teh logging information.
- Designed and implemented MongoDB based database and created REST enabled Web Services.
- Designed and developed RESTful Services to retrieving configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Have set up Micro Services/factories in Angular to integrate wif teh Rest (JSON)-backend services to pull/update data to teh DB.
- Developed Micro Services for different level of layers in flow of network.
- Involved in implementing teh Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot wif Spring MVC.
- Identified, reported and managed defects using defect tracking system using JIRA.
- Used Jenkins to load JAR files from Nexus required for running teh application.
- Deployed teh Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and AWS.
- CreatedUNIXshell scripting for periodic generation of reports.
- UsedEclipse as IDE to develop teh application and followed teh standard features for debugging and running.
- Log4jwas used to monitor teh error logs and used GITas version control tool.
- Followed teh Maven build life cycle to build teh application and deployed intoWebsphereapplication server.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing usingJUnit.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Senior Java Backend Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing using Agile Methodology.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Developed teh User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JSTL, JQuery, and AngularJS.
- Used Spring MVC frameworks, Spring AOP framework features and JDBC module features to persist teh data to teh database for few applications. Also used teh Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Developed teh persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring teh 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder.
- Designed stored procedures, functions and packages to store information from various sources for risk analysis using PL/SQL.
- Used DAO pattern to retrieve teh data from database.
- Worked wif WebSphere application server that handles various requests from Client.
- CreatedRESTfulweb services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Implemented Restful Services for Risk Free Credit Transactions.
- Used JAX-RS and Metro stack for building of Web Services,Also developed teh web service client applications to test teh web services. Tested teh web service using Advanced Test Client.
- Exposed Restful web services using JAX-RS and Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication wif our Restful API for various requirements.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality Before, actually writing teh functionality.
- Made use of teh Swagger along wif REST API to discover and understand teh capability of services wifout access to source code, documentation.
- Done thorough code walk through for teh team members to check teh functional coverage and coding standards.
- Actively used teh defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track teh defects during QA phase of teh project.
- Used Git to maintain teh version of teh files and took teh responsibility to do teh code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Developed teh build scripts using Maven.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Writing end-to-end flow me.e. controllers classes, service classes, DAOs classes as per teh Spring MVC design and writing business logics using core java API and data structures.
- Spring Batch is used for Batch processing wif which notifications are sent in timely manner.
- Used Spring JMS related MDP to receive teh messages from other team wif IBM MQ for queuing.
- Developed teh Business layer using spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, and JTA.
- Developed teh Persistence layer DAO using HIBERNATE.
- Developed SQL Functions and procedures to interact wif Oracle.
- Used Web Logi c to handle teh requests from client.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey API and JSON, XML.
- Developed SOAP based spring web services for alerts.
- Used SoapUI for web services testing.
- Developed teh project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit framework for testing accuracy of code and logging wif SLF4j + Log4j.
- Worked wif defect tracking system ClearQuest.
- Worked wif IDE as Spring STS and used Maven as build tool.
- Responsible for code sanity in integration stream used Clear Case as version control tool.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Involved in teh requirements gathering, design, development, unit testing and bug fixing.
- Developed application using Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed custom tags for implementing logic in JSP’s.
- Used Java script, JQuery, JSTL, CSS and Struts 2 tags for developing teh JSP’S.
- Used custom tags to display logic specific data in JSP'S.
- Involved in making release builds for deploying teh application for test environments.
- Design & Development of page flows, Portlets using Web Logic Workshop.
- Used Grails and Groovy in developing web applications.
- Used Oracle database as backend database.
- Wrote SQL to update and create database tables.
- Designed, functions and packages to store information from various sources for risk analysis using PL/SQL.
- Used Eclipse as IDE.
- Using RIDC Interface get content details and Create Content through application.
- Used Web Logic as application server.
- Used Spring IOC for injecting teh beans.
- Used Hibernate for connecting to teh database and mapping teh entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Created JUnit test cases for unit testing application.
- Used JUnit and JMOCK for unit testing.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, JSTL, Ajax, Web Logic Portal, Spring, Struts, Ajax, Hibernate, JDBC, JNDI, Web logic workshop, XML, XSLT, Web Services, UDDI, WSDL, Log4j,Oracle,PL/SQL, Jasper Reports,Web logic Server, UCM, SVN, LDAP, Windows XP, UNIX, UML.
- Captured all teh functional and technical requirements of teh Supply Chain Management System.
- Was involved in teh preparation of teh software requirements and design document (SRS & SDS).
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Developed class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Defined teh detailed application and database design.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users, Data Modeling, Designing and Developing Tools using J2EE, Java, JSP, EJB, and Servlets.
- Developed teh application based on MVC architecture.
- Developed teh GUI using HTML, CSS and JSP, AJAX and JQuery.
- Java Servlets were used as teh common gateway interface between teh client and server.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control teh flow of application as Controller.
- Used JDBC for connecting to teh database.
- Writing database queries on Oracle and Involved in teh JDBC queries as part of implementation.
- Used WebSphere Application server to deploy teh applications.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Provided a User Manual and User Training on teh new system to ease them into teh new system.
- Used CVS as a version control tool.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing teh requirements of teh project.
- Designed and developed teh User Interface usingHTML, CSS, JSP, AJAXandJQuery.
- Implemented server-side programs by usingServlets and EJB.
- Implemented using theMVCdesign pattern.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed teh application inJ2EEusingStruts MVC.
- DevelopedController Servlets, Action and Action Form objectsfor process of interacting wifMySQLdatabase using Struts.
- DevelopedSQL Queriesto interact wif theMYSQL Databaseand usedJDBCto interact wif teh Database.
- Involved inUnit testingfor various components.
- UsedLog4jfor any logging purposes during teh development of teh application.
- UsedApacheTomcat Server to deploy teh build.
- Used Clear Case as repository to control versioning of projects.