- Having around 7 Years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Linux systems administration skills with emphasis onRedHatEnterpriseLinux or Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies -Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools such Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experience in open source continuous integration tools - Hudson, Ivy and Artifactory.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Worked with various Application servers like JBOSS7, Webshpere, GlassFish 3 and Tomcat7 webserver.
- Experience in SVN and Perforce for version control and used maven for building
Java/J2EE: JDK, Core java, JDBC, Java API, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB.
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, JSF, ICE Faces and Spring, Spring MVC, JPA/Hibernate, AJAX, Mockito, MyBatis, Junit, Axon, Swing, JAXR.
Application servers: IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat 8
Design Patterns: DAO, MVC, Singleton, Session Fa ade, Service Locator, Business Delegate
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, C, C++, UML
Databases: DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL and SQL Server, PL/SQL, Cassandra, NoSQL, Mongo DB,Appian DB.
Architectural Design: Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Use Cases
Version Control: CVS, PVCS, and Subversion, Git
Build Tools: Ant and Maven, Jenkins, Gradle
Testing Tools: Junit,Mockito
Sr. Java Application Developer
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Involved in analysis, design, and developing microservices using Servlets, Java Beans, Hibernate, springs and doing enhancements and issues resolutions.
- Using Apache Camel with ActiveMQ for integrating the application with Microservices for routing workflow files.
- Extensively using Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components and Spring JDBC for managing all the database communication and exception handling.
- Using Spring Boot for building cloud Microservices quickly and develop spring-based applications with very less configuration.
- Implementing Multithread /Executor Thread to concurrent for distributed REST Services.
- Involving in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Extensively working with collections classes like Array List, Hash Map, Iterator, concurrent etc.
- Automating manual trade processes by building a system with microservices in mind that ingested data from multiple consumers, persisting to mongo DB and publishing to ActiveMQ.
- Developing a series of automated Appian workflows, structures for SQL data capture.
- Using Rally as a Change Management/ Work Management/ SCRUM Agile Tool.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Writing automation test cases for rest api’s using karate framework.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, JDBC, XML, Hibernate, Spring etc.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to login to Oracle databases and execute multiple queries, views and concurrent programs.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages, procedures, and functions for libraries, also used JUnit for unit testing and Mockito for mock based testing.
- Used BitBucket for Version Control.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component projects and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Designed and developed database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for MySQL.
- Defined XML documents for input and output sources of Web Services. Created schema documents for XML validation and developed XML schemas.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of the project which was model using waterfall model.
- Implemented SOAP messages for information exchange for Web services.
- Implemented the application using Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Developed Junit test cases for Unit testing & for Continuous Integration we used Jenkins
- Developed modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs.
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using JSP, jQuery and client-side validations.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts to send and receive the data from front- end to business layer.
- Created several custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability for user interface components.
- Built spring boot-based Java micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Experienced in moving data from Local System to S3 bucket.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for login authentication. Auto scaling the instances to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly reliable systems.
- Designed alarms in Cloud Watch service for monitoring the server performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage etc.
- Used Dynamo DB to store the data for metrics and backend reports.
- Used UNIX/Linux shell scripting to automate system administration tasks, system backup/restore management and user account management.
- Performed MVC frameworks like STRUTS & SPRING and ORM tools like HIBERNATE.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used for sending bulk emails.
- Experience with designing and building solutions for data ingestion both real time & batch using Kafka.
- Used Apache Kafka for importing real time network log data into HDFS.
- Designed and developed JMS messaging services using J2EE by developing queues /Topic, sessions and endpoints in ESB
- Hands on Experience with Agile Method and used RTC to create Epics, tasks and subtasks.
- Used RTC as a Change Management/ Work Management/ SCRUM Agile Tool.
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse Neon, Oracle SQL Developer, Squirrel, spring, Hibernate, Struts, Web Services (RESTFUL), Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL, MVC, JSON, JAXB, Unix, Linux, Log4j, Junit, Apache Tomcat, GitHub Enterprise, RTC(IBM), JFrog Artifactory, EC2, S3, VPC, Redshift, SQS, SNS, IAM.
- Actively participated in different phases of the Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) and analyzed Use case diagrams and Class diagrams based on requirement.
- Designed and developed web-based software using Struts MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow.
- Extensively used AJAX (Prototype Framework and DOJO) technology to add interactivity to the Webpages.
- Used EJBs in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid xml files as defined by the XSD
- Used Junit framework for Unit testing of application
- Implemented Log4j for logging and developed test cases using JUnit.
- Developed ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Presentation Layer is created using JSP, HTML, Apache Jena and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Configured frontend to server side by using Struts Configuration.
- Validated user data using Struts Action Forms and user request is processed using Action Classes.
- Written Hibernate mapping file for each Java Object and configured with respective table in Hibernate Configuration.
- Written SQL Queries to communicate with the Oracle Database.
- Developed DAO's (Data Access Objects) and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the database.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full Software Development life-cycle of project (SDLC).
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Extensively worked with Eclipse IDE.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Worked on RDBMS implementing using PL/SQL on oracle databases.
- Provide technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.