- A Sun Certified Java Programmer 8 years hands on experience in the Java/J2ee Technology with a background Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), worked in all phases of Software Development life cycle from requirements gathering to the production and successfully implemented several projects with responsibilities as developer at different locations.
- Experienced with Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Expertise skills Exception Handling, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Struts, Spring MVC, Portlets, Web flow, Hibernate, Enterprise Java Beans, JDBC, RMI, JNDI and related technologies.
- Experience in working with Telecom industries, banking and insurance sector.
- Knowledge of Angular JS Framework.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services that include several components like WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JAX-WS, and JAX-RS.
- Strong knowledge of developing Web Services using SOAP and Restful Services to interact with partner interfaces, client interfaces, and implementation classes to
- Consume the web services.
- Strong working knowledge of MVC architecture and efficient in implementing it with Apache Struts framework & spring framework.
- Experience in developing applications using Struts, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Good experience in working with various modules of spring framework like Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate and JPA) framework, Spring Web Flow 2.3.
- Experience in working with Spring Quartz framework and developed various quartz jobs.
- Familiar with AOP concepts and techniques and implementation of crosscutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Experience in complete SDLC like Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Experience in working with WEB Content Management Tools like - HP Team Site.
- Efficiently worked on version controlling systems like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Clear Case, and GitHub.
- Extensive experience in Guidewire as part of two insurance projects.
- Strong Knowledge in XML technologies including XML, XSD, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JDOM, JAXB.
- Expertise in back-end procedure development, for Database Applications using Oracle, DB2, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experienced in writing ANT files and deploying Java Servlets, JSP and EJBs to empower Java based web solutions.
- Experience on RUP, Extreme Programming and Experienced in Software Development lifecycle using various methodologies like Waterfall, Test Driven Development, Agile/Scrum .
- Hands on experience on writing Queries, Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers by using PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design Pattern concepts.
- Experienced in Design Methodologies like MVC, OOP, and OOD.
- Strong development experience in UNIX, LINUX and Windows (Vista, XP, NT, 2000, 95).
- Extensive experience in design and implementation using design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Façade Service, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO), and Data Access Object (DAO)in the development of n-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Involved in Database Design, Normalization, Data Flow Diagrams, Coding, Testing, Implementation, code migrations and good understanding of the complex systems.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like BEA WebLogic Application Server, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Expertise in IDEs and tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, SQLDeveloper, Soap UI.
- Proficient in unit testing the application using JUnit.
- Experience in writing test cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining Application Integration strategy.
- Experienced in Documenting the Software Requirements Specifications including Functional Requirements, Data Requirements and Performance Requirements.
- Strong Technical background, excellent analytical ability, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment toward excellence.
- Good team player and can work independently and willing to relocate.
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and implementing them successfully in production.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong technical background.
- Possess strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills with positive attitude.
- Sequence, class and database diagrams are made using the UML design tool.
- Worked and managed teams in varied work culture environments. Good International exposure.
- Diligent and highly enthusiastic professional with strong technical, analytical and communication skills.
Platforms: Windows, LINUX, Solaris
Programming languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL,CQL,Guidewire
Web & Client Server Technologies: J2EE (JSP, Servlets, Java Mail, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans), Struts, MVC, AJAX, HTML/DHTML, SOAP & Restful based Web services, Spring MVC,spring AOP, Hibernate 3.0, JSF.
XML/ HTML: XML, XSL, XSTL, HTML, XML Schema.
Application Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MySql,MongoDB,Apache Cassandra
Web Service Implementations: Axis 1.0, 2.0
Tools: SOAPUI, JUNIT, Putty.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring 3.0, Struts 1.2X, Struts 2.0
Version Control: TFS, Clear Case, GitHub, SVN.
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, Soap UI.
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, TCP IP
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.1, 7.0, BEA Web Logic 10.0, JBoss 3.2.x
Logging Tools: Log4j 1.2, 1.3
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, UML.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically
- Willingness to learn
- Team facilitator
- Time management
- Creative thinking
- Cross cultural sensitivity
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Participating in the High-level and low-level system design, Production, planning, estimation, Testing and implementation.
- Involved in Preparing Design documents.
- In Oracle database required for System user administration, Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle.
- Used Multithreading to create thread based processes for file processing and reporting based jobs using java
- Used spring support for JDBC for all CRUD operations.
- Hands on experience in J2EE framework Spring MVC.
- Used spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application.
- Developed Servicer side components which include spring controllers, Business Services, DAO and persistence layer.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API for Payments, Registration, and Services.
- Involved in implementing the Application Security using spring security module.
- Implemented Servlets, Web servicesand associated business modules integration.
- Created SOAP Handler to enable authentication and audit logging for each invocation of WS-operations.
- Implemented EJB, MDB and Web service clients..
- Involved in Unit, integration and UAT with test cases.
- Testing Web services using Soap UI tool.
- DevelopedJunitTest Cases for Code unit test and used Easy Mock framework.
- Performed some Unit Testing on the application and the web services before its Production release /deployment to QA.
- Generated WSDL file for publishing the Web Services.
- TFS is used for Software Configuration Management.
- Scripted Maven build script to build the project.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- DB Reporting tasks to generate sales reports.
- The JMS API was used to allow application components to create, send, receive and read messages.
- Onsite coordination which required delegating new requirement, issue fix, daily status call with offshore team.
- Involved in production support of various applications & Responding immediately for fixing code bug issues, Escalation, Enhancement.
- Environment Setup which included WebLogic domain, code base setup, test setup.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Played a major role in WebLogic 8.1 to 10.2 upgrade.
Confidential - Columbus, Ohio
- Participated in Scrum process that is used for planning different iterations of the project.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and coding for different releases in Java and J2EE environment.
- Used Spring MVC framework to build the Front end UI application.
- Used Guidewire Extensively
- Developed payment and template related services as a BEPEL process using SOA architecture concepts in JDeveloper and developed Stubbed classes at front end to communicate with the service using CXF 2.7.7 and Maven.
- Established proxy settings using SOA OSB layer to communicate between the front end and the services.
- Involved in writing the TTD and FSD at the initial face of development to identify the services and the functions to be performed. Made use of JUNIT testing in testing the application at the application level.
- Used JAXB/DOM to process XML messages, used SOAP-UI to monitor SOAP requests/responses for the web services, used Spring JDBC template to perform CRUD operation in Data base and used spring dependency Injection at data access layers.
- Created Data access objects and its corresponding implementation classes to perform various operations and created PL/SQL stored procedures to perform various operations that required performing various database operations.
- Established a JSON contract to make a communication between the JS pages and java classes.
- Used Multithreading concepts and concurrency
- Used XML Spy to edit WSDL, XML, XSL and XSD related applications. Made use of oracle coherence cache to store the communication information between the front end service layers.
- Developed Front end JSP screens and used lot of AJAX techniques to improve the performance of the applications.
- Coordinated meeting with different teams to validate requirements.
Environment: Eclipse Indigo, WebLogic 10.3.6, Maven 3.2, JSP, SQL, JDBC, XSL, XSLT, SOA Suite,CXF 2.7.7,Guidewire, Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SQL Developer, JUnit, JAXB, Web Services, tortoise svn. Web services, JQuery, Ajax.
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
- Developed the Security services and placed the required Web Services archive(.aar file) in Axis 2 WEB-INF Services Directory in the repository
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework integrated with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented theWeb servicesand associated business modules integration.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, Restful.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring framework,JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Specified the default initialization file is through the log4j.configuration system property and loaded the log4j. Properties from Web logic Class path.
- Used SOAP UI to test the different methods in the Web service.
- Effective usage of J2EE Design Patterns namely Session Facade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in the application.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Used Stateless Session Bean to implement Business Process and interact with DA layer for DB Access.
- Consuming and Exposing Web services using JAX-WS to different systems.
- Developed Complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement.
- Used SAX and DOM parsers for reading and putting XML messages in to SOAP messages.
- Used Spring MVC framework for configuring the application.
- Implemented spring quartz Jobs for the Daily nightly jobs for the generating the various application reports.
- Created the Stored Procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL Programming extensively to talk to Oracle database.
- Wrote Complex named sql queries using Hibernate.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate mapping files.
- Performed CRUD operations in DAO are using Hibernate.
- Responsible as CVS administrator and for deploying web application in the Oracle App Server.
- Used JUnit for Unit Testing. Wrote Test Cases & Test Suites to support the Test Driven.
- ANT was used as a build tool. Also worked in an agile work environment.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, Servlets 3.0, JSP 2.2, HTML, XHTML, XSLT, JDBC, JMS, EJB, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAX -RS, JAX- WS, Web Services, SAX, DOM, Eclipse Helios, ANT 1.6.5, Agile development process, PL/SQL, JUnit, JMock, and Log4j.
Confidential, Mobile, AL
- Developed Session Beans for JSP clients.
- Configured and Deployed EAR & WAR files on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed Event Logging & Error Reportingapplication using Servlets.
- Extensively used J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Responsible for Developing, implementing, supporting, designing and building web applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Java Script and HTML, as well as Struts, ANT, XML and Web logic.
- Worked with JSON notations to populate the data from server to client screens.
- Implemented struts MVC framework with tiles and validators.
- Developed Interfaces to extract, Transform and load vehicle related information from disparate systems using Java Struts .
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Message driven beans (MDB) listening to container managed queue objects to enable asynchronous communication.
- Developed Jsps for user interfaces to interact with business layer. Developed Servlets to communicate with the other components under STRUCTS Framework.
- Developed the user interfaces using JSP embedded with JSTL based on MVC architecture Developed Session Beans to encapsulate the business logic.
- ANT script is used to create WAR and EAR files.
- Created Java Servlets and other classes, deployed as EAR file, connecting to SQL server database using JDBC.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider. This feature was implemented using XML, SOAP.
- Worked in Agile Methodology.
- Participated in the development, testing and maintenance of Price & Drug Load application.
- Worked on Agile development environment. Participated in scrum meetings.
- Developed web pages using JSF framework establishing communication between various pages in application.
- Followed Use Case Design Specification and developed Class and Sequence Diagrams using RAD, MS Visio.
- Worked on MVC framework for designing the project.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the source code using Project object model(POM) for execution and reporting of unit tests.
- Designed Java Servlets and Objects using JEE standards.
- Coded Test Cases and created Mock Objects using JMock and used JUnit to run tests.
- Configured Hudson and integrated it with CVS to automatically run test cases with every build and generate code coverage report.
- Configured Data Source on WebLogic Application server for connecting to Oracle, DB2 Databases.
- Wrote complex SQL statements and used PL/SQL for performing database operations with the help of TOAD.
- Developed JAX-RPC based Web Services using AXIS to processing claims. Used Soap UI to test them.
- Created User interface for Testing team which helped them efficiently test executables.
- Used Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, BO, MVC, Factory Design Patterns.
- Worked on migrating Walgreens custom framework (Bounce) with JSF rich faces.
- Mentored co-developers with new technologies. Participated in Code reviews.
- Worked on a Data stage project which generates automated daily reports after performing various validations.