- Over 8+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications using J2SE/J2EE technologies.
- Solid experience in SDLC using agile, TDD (Test driven development) & SCRUM methodologies including creating product/sprint catalogs, active participation in Scrum and Sprint planning.
- Strong knowledge on OOPs concepts, Core Java, Multithreading, Exception handling, and Collection framework.
- Worked with the dependencies for Node JS like NPM and bower.
- Extensive Knowledge with JSF, Hibernate, Struts, Web Services.
- Good knowledge in using Restful framework like JAX-RS Framework.
- Experienced in implementing SOAP Web services using JAX-WS and WSDL.
- Worked with Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), dependency injection, Spring DAO, Spring Boot.
- Experience in using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications. Well experienced in designing applications using Object Oriented Methodology, using Design Patterns.
- Expertise in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML modeling tools like Rational Rose.
- Extensively worked with JMS using MDPs.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Web Logic and IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Web Sphere.
- Extensive experience in developing Enterprise Applications usingRational Application Developer (RAD), Eclipseandhave good knowledge on Net Beans.
- Sound RDBMS concepts and extensively worked with Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL and DB2.
- Good knowledge in writing stored procedures, Packages and functions using SQL & PL/SQL.
- Experience in Build and deployment automation through tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in using Version Control tools like Visual Source Safe, Clear Case, CVS and SVN.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows 7/10.
Software Process: Agile (SCRUM).
Programming: JAVA (1.6, 1.7, 1.8), HTML.
WEB Technologies: JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.0, XML, Ajax.
Languages: J2EE, Java 1.6, 1.7.
Business Components: JMS.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Type Script.
Framework: Spring (3.x), Spring MVC, AngularJS.
Application Servers: JBoss 7.x, Web sphere 8.x, Apache Tomcat 7.x.
Object Relational Mapping: Hibernate (3.x).
Databases: Oracle (11g), SQL Server 2005
Tools: /IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD.
Build Tools: Maven
Defect Tracking System: HP Quality Center, JIRA
Version Control Tools: SVN
Testing Tools: Junit 4
Logging Tools: LOG4J
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Proficient and strong working knowledge of J2EE Architectural & Design Patterns, SOAP Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RPC,REST, Spring Frame work, I Log/Jrules, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JUNIT, Hibernate Experience in developing persistence layer using O/R-Mapping Tool Hibernate
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts ofJava, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, IBatis,JavaBeans, JDBC, XML, Web Services
- Responsible for Angular JS code development and API creation in Node Red
- Developed frontend web UI for stets for all sku using Angular js
- Responsible for developing reusable UI components using latest technologies like React.js
- Developed database objects like Tables, Views, Constraints, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL
- Tuned Cassandra for efficient operation using multiple views into system metrics, including OS stats, GC logs, JMX, OpsCenter, and Cassandra-stressExpertise in understanding of designing Hadoop clusters and its core concepts.
- Working as a Backend developer by creating scalableREST/API for mobile apps
- ExperiencedJavadeveloper Handling various technologies like Spring boot, RESTful Webservices, Cassandra etc.,Modeling tool based on Eclipse RCP, EMF, Xtext. Active participation in Code reviews, training and mentoring activities. Testing tools: Junit
- Developed Test Scenarios, Test Data, Test Cases/Scripts using GIT hub
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid,JAVA, Junit, TestNG, Maven, GIT, Ant and Jenkins.
- Developing automation test scripts using selenium web driver with TestNG
- Strong Skills with Client Communication, Business Analysis, End-to-End Client Interaction, Pre-Sales and Sales experience, Gathering Requirement tools such as (Caliber and HP ALM), Prototype Development (iRise Tool), HP QC, HP ALM, UML Diagrams, Visio, SQL and sound knowledge of SDLC, worked on Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Programming the database using the XML
- Involved in design development end-to-end testing and post production of integration developed using Oracle SOA suite components like BPEL Service bus
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Java/ Mule Developer
- Involved in design phase of the project and updated Software Design Document to meet the changes in the requirements from time to time.
- Created and modified UML modeling diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in the application development from end-to end.
- Worked on Database, SMTP, Email, JMS and Data Mapper Connectors for the application.
- Interacted with the PeopleSoft database for Metadata creation
- Worked on zipper functionality to bundle the docs.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of NodeJS.
- Worked on SFTP connector in order to export the doc to landing pad.
- Developed the front end using basic HTML, CSS,Bootstrapframeworkand the backend using of Spring MVC
- Created the Mule flow for the entire application.
- Experience inAWS, which included managing application in the cloud and creating instances.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for java applications and MUnit test cases for designed mule flow of the application
- Interacted with the JMS queue.
- Backbone.jsMVC framework that connects to internal RESTful API's.
- Built client-side interfaces usingReact.js, created reusableReactcomponents.
- Created metadata file in XML format and pipe delimited file
- Created the queues on the QPID server.
- Interacted with Oracle 11g Database in order to retrieve the docs
- Git was used for version control and Log4j for logging.
- Used DB Unit for test cases involving DB updates to make sure DB is not polluted with test data.
- Used JIRA for tracking Dev/QA/Production issues.
Environment: Java JDK 1.8, J2EE, Spring 3.0, REST, XSLT, Mule soft Connectors, AWS, React JS, DB Unit, JMS, Any point Studio, Git, Stylus Studio, Node.js, Backbone.js, Ant, Oracle 11g, PeopleSoft Database, Bootstrap, Linux, GIT, JIRA, Junit, MUnit, Maven.
Confidential, Cupertino, California
Java/J2EE and Full Stack Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of business applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions in secondary project.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Strong experiencewithCassandra development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions, replica sets)
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Mavenand continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Implemented the database connectivity using Oracle 11g database as backend.
- Did setup for GIT hub and Jenkins to maintain repository and for building WAR
- Worked on Spring cloud for Routing, Service-to-service calls, Load balancing.
- JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Oversaw all aspects of testing JUnit, FIT, and SIT, End to End, Regression, User acceptance and Performance.
- Used version control repository GIT and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Created and configured newJIRAprojects and workedwithdepartments to maintain existingJIRA projects.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver using Java programming.
- UsedGitas Version Control System for the application.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Used Angular 4 Routing for navigating between screens and developed several reusable directives.
- Used various Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection, Annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Consumed Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Involved in building own PaaS with Docker; deployed various applications through Dockers containers
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Designed and ImplementedRESTweb services using JAX-RS, SpringREST.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Consumed Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Stream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring Cloud, Spring MVC.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) users and groups for improved login authentication.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring, Spring Cloud, Micro Services Framework and Hibernate mapping.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch and AWS Simple Notification Service.
- Used Docker hub for creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Worked on the Spring Bootbased services interacting through a combination ofRESTandApache Kafkamessage brokers, utilized then to build the Real-Time Data Pipeline usingApache Storm data analysis.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed Core modules of GM Asset Central system such as Collections and Confidential Collections using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate and Axis2 Web Services and integrated with Digital Asset Management tool called Media Beacon.
- Developed Reporting Module of GM Asset Central system using Spring MVC, Hibernate and Axis2 Web services which will communicate with back end database SQL Server 2008 and with third party web services.
- Developed bulk metadata edit functionalities such as update or deletion of metadata of assets using Spring REST, Hibernate and AngularJS.
- Developed Migration process for migrating Production data to our Custom databases using SSIS packages of MS SQL 2008 r2 for pulling production data monthly.
- Involved in the database design for the reporting module.
- Developed the UI layer for the individual widgets using JSP, jQuery, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
Environment: Windows Server 2010, JDK 1.6, J2EE, Eclipse 3.6, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, Axis2 Web services, Tomcat 6.0, SQL Server 2008, Toad, Visual Studio, SOAP UI, HTML, JSP, Java Script, AngularJS, JUnit, Maven & Log4j.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development, and used Scrum method of project management.
- Implemented UI layer using Flex and business layer using Spring MVC and developed persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Designing Flex UI components as well as development of Flex custom components.
- Developed eye catching MXML view components using Flex Builder.
- Used Cairngorm MVC Architecture to handle the events and to retrieve the data from the server.
- Responsible for design and development of user interface using Flex Layout and Navigation, Data grid menus, and skinning components.
- Used Confidential Cues charts for creating Bar charts, Line charts and Pie Charts to show the project specific performance metrics
- Integrated Flex with Blazed to communicate Server-sideObjects which was build using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensively used Remote Objects to retrieve data from the remote server and perform required business functionalities from the front end.
- Used spring frameworkmoduleslike Core containermodule, Application contextmodule, SpringAOPmodule, Spring ORM and SpringMVC module.
- ConfiguredSpringApplication-Context.xml used byspringcontainer to inject dependencies to java classes to optimize memory resources.
- Implemented Spring IoC (Dependency Injection) and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for the Business as well as Lookup Service Layer development.
- Developed / modified the model components to in corporate new business level validations.
- Responsible for the oracle schema design, generating various POJO objects and generating their corresponding Hibernate mappings (.hbm) files.
- Consumed Webservices for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Singleton and DAO design pattern.
- Test Driven development is done by maintaining the Junit and Flex Unit test cases throughout the application.
- Log4j package is used for the debugging.
- Used ClearCase for version control.
- Ensuring adherence to delivery schedules andqualityprocesson projects.
Environment: Java, J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Flex, Action Script, MXM, XML, XSD, Java script, Blaze DS, Cairngorm MVC Framework, IBM RAD, ClearCase, Oracle 10g, Log4j, WebLogic 10, Sql, dB Visualizer, Webservices, Agile, ClearQuest, Maven, UML (Rational Rose), HTML, CSS and Windows 2000 Prof