- Hands on experience with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js)
- Hands on experience with Single Page Application development utilizing AngularJS, HTTP5, CSS
- Experience with Core Java, Java EE and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate
- Deep experience with web application, RESTful API, highly scalable distributed system
- Strong in data structures, algorithms, design patterns
- Experience with asynchronous non-blocking architecture
- Expertise in using Object Oriented programming paradigms, designs, and methodologies
- Experience with both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Experienced in agile methods and practices, Scrum, test-driven development, continuous integration
- Love coding - Eat, sleep and breathe code
Confidential, Newark, CA
- Led 2 offshore team members to work on the project of new generation digital health platform, which support medical devices, web applications, clinical systems and insurance systems. Working in a fast-moving team environment (Scrum, Continue Integration).
- Developed the cardiac rhythm real-time visualization utilizing web socket technology, which receives data from medical devices and visualize the data on web in real time.
- Developed the functionalities of capturing, marking, noting etc. operations on the cardiac rhythm chart on the web frontend.
- Implemented the snapshot data persistence.
Senior Software Engineer
- Assigned to the most challenging projects. Provided technology solution, guidance and support across projects.
- Developed the backend and data visualization web application for the distributed Information Asset Security System. Restructured the distributed system by RESTful APIs.
- Developed Accounting Rectification System for MUZUHO bank.
- Decreased the trial balance preparation time up to 80% by redesigning the algorithm and applying parallel computing.
- Developed windows agent for the distributed Information Asset Security System.
- Developed Data Center Access Security System.
Technologies: C/C++, Multi-threading, Jmeter, TCP/IP sockets, RDP Protocol, SSL, Wireshark, Windows API, MFC, Visual Studio, Windows, Linux
Software Engineer Team Leader
- Led a team of 5 members to develop innovative products from concept to delivery.
- Responsible for architectural designing and construction.
- Delivered the Online Survey System, Health Consulting System.
- Developed real-time control software for vending machine utilizing C/C++.