- Over 8+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in Core JAVA Such as OOPs, Collections, Exceptions Handling, Input/output (I/O) System, Swing, Annotations, Enums, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Lambda and Generics.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Experience in developing applications using web/application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere and Tomcat.
- Experience in all phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes User Interaction, design, development, implementation, integration, documentation, testing, deployment, builds, configuration and code management, maintenance, enhancements and Quality Control.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting operating systems like Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Development & Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, IntelliJ14.x/15. x.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS.
- Experienced in working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates and Spring Rest Templates.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4Jand Splunk.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Experience using Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE.
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular 2, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE: PlatformsEclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Manassas, VA
Application Developer - Java
- Designed, developed, test, install and support programs. Supported projects proposals on the basis of cost/benefit justification interfacing with stakeholders across functional and geographical lines.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM concepts of Agile Methodology to produce Quality Software. Developed and tested modules using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies & developed Technical design document. Also used Waterfall Methodology in some projects.
- Developed an attractive GUI using Angular 2 that enabled user’s to interact dynamically at runtime.
- AngularJS was extensively used to achieve DOM Show, Hide elements and Event Handling.
- Extensively implemented Multithreading concept to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels. Thread handling was used to maintain continuity of execution.
- Implementing AngularJS, ReactJS with Spring Boot as model component and developed custom directives, tags, and services integrated with Spring REST services.
- Experienced first-hand practices for integrating Microservicesinto existing system architecture.
- Implemented functionalities using Spring IO / Spring Boot with Thymeleaf and Hibernate ORM.8i.
- Spring securityis used for authentication, session fixation, click jacking, cross site request forgery.
- Used wide implementation procedures to disintegrate whole monolithic application into loosely coupled reusable micro services.
- Employed fail safe and circuit breaker patterns for the first time in client’s email applications using Hystrix and Hystrix Dashboard in spring boot Micro Service Applications.
- Good knowledge with cloud services like Spring Eureka, Cloud Foundry and AWS etc.
- Usedjava8Lambda expressionsalong withStreamsfor creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using Hateoas from spring based Applications.
- Experience in creatingRESTfulwebservicesusing Jersey,springframework and JAX-RS.
- Experience in Data Modeling (logical and physical design of databases), normalization and building referential Integrity Constraints.
- Analyzed detail systems factors: input/output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, alternative approaches, etc.
- Validated alternative problem management proposals and make decisions on solutions.
- Provided technical assistance to otherSWIFTcolleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by less senior team members.
- Provide technical guidance to customers and act as mentor to less senior team members.
- Involved in the Preparation and complete systems documentation and operating procedures.
- Conducted and involved in the white board meetings.
- Used Docker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI are to create Docker Images.
- Evaluated and recommend technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on JBoss Server.
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Used AWS cloud services and deployed couple of applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2 Instances as part of service transition phase, but later chose to deploy them on Eureka.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used Agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.,
- Developed web pages using Ajax, jQuery, Angular2.0, HTML5, UI-Bootstrap and Less CSS.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and Node.js servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and frontend modules.
- Accessed REST Spring calls in AngularJS using promises, custom directives and custom services.
- Experience in creating Responsive Web Design(RWD), using Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Administering, deploying apps on WebLogic Server.
- Develop automation scripts for rating processes in UNIX shell
- Implemented CSS Selector, CSS Scalable and modular approach in the front-end design.
- Created online Pdf forms using Adobe LiveCycle ES2 designer and integrated to java code.
- Leveraging AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access.
- Designed and developed processes using Multi-Threading to make asynchronous.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller(MVC), Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator etc.,
- Used Spring core for Dependency Injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated AngularJS and Hibernate.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console using swaggered UI registered micro services.
- Load balancing among the servers was implemented by using Spring Ribbon.
- Implemented fail safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications, Microservices and deployed in to AWS lambda Expression.
- Configured Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups and users in AWS for improved login authentication.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in Dev and QA environment using NodeJS.
- Used Amazon cloud formation templates for creating stacks to launch AWS infrastructure and resources.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to AWS EC2 container service using AWS admin console and used lambda to run applications in AWS console.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Used Oracle 11g/12c for the backend data and performed complex queries using joins for CRUD operations.
- Experience in Normalization and performance tuning with Oracle DB.
- Used PL/SQL for views, indexes and stored procedures in oracle database using TOAD and Query optimization.
- Implemented service layer on the top of Cassandra using Core Java, DataStax API and Restful API.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Good Experience in using Sqoop to load data to and from Cassandra cluster.
- Responsible for developing client's websites using the Magento Commerce e-commerce platform.
- Involved in code reviews and unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Used Junit for unit testing and implemented with Log4j to provide logs of exceptions.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
- Worked with JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data.
- Developed XPATH, XQUERY and custom XML parsers based on SAX, DOM as part of XML Consumption.
- Used automated Ant build scripts to package and compile the application and used Log4j for Logging in project.
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed and tested modules using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and developed Technical design documents.
- Work flow and workflow navigations were developed to work per the user roles.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on the WebLogic Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Developed QW by using JAVA, Struts, EJB and UNIX Shell.
- Used WebLogic and Tomcat servers to run and debug the application in local.
- Followed Agile with JIRA for a 2-week release approach of development/deployment strategy.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using Spring 3.5 framework.
- Implemented Spring modules like Controller, DI/IOC, Auto wiring, Spring security, AOP and AspectJ.
- Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services with loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Node.js and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and Spring OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java and Scala micro services.
- Consumed messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Created Single Page Application(SPA) which can data bind and synchronize with server with AngularJS framework.
- Improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin and superior performance by refactoring existing AngularJS application.
- Java expression tags were avoided using Bean, HTML and LogicTags, and used display tags to render data.
- Involved in developing role based HTML navigational menu, where in menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from database in the form of XML data.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix.
- Developed client applications using JAXR and JAXM to connect to the UDDI registry.
- Ant is used for building the application EAR.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Worked on MongoDB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replications, schema design.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica set.
- Selenium’s playback tool feature for authoring tests has been used in executing more than 100 test cases.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Created and configured management reports and dashboards using Splunk.
- Merging properties of different environments to in corporate necessary changes that get reflected in new environments.
- Working with on-site and off-site resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module.
Sr. Java Developer
- J2EE deployment on WebLogic/JBOSS servers - QA & Staging
- Troubleshooting issues that may occur during the test cycle (Functional & load test) for the J2EE applications on Struts and Spring framework running on WebLogic/JBOSS servers.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXRPC Web services.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets & JSP.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MySQL, and Jira.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Created an application in UNIX and windows platforms, involved in shell script or UNIX operating system.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader.
- Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping according to database schema.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Developed a GUI to read the logs generated by the scripts, the GUI was created using D3, jQuery table sorter.
- Knowledge of using Apache Camel through Fuse Mediation Router.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server-side validations and used Ext JS AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Tuned and optimized databases and Apache webserver on AWS.
- Prepared and presented UNIX production and implementation schedules to the Project Manager and client.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Responsible for developing the connection pooling for FileNet Server implementing spring framework concepts such as Transaction management and DAO support.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, jqValidator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, AngularJS, and Node.js.
- Implemented Screen Navigation using jQuery and Spring MVC.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading, Servlets.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Built HTML5 and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
- Knowledge on Jenkins builds.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.5, UNIX, JBOSS 3.0, Spring core, JMeter, Swing, Hibernate, WebLogic, Jetty, Core java, Perl, Spring MVC, SOAP/Rest Web services, GWT, FileNet, Ajax, XML, AWS jQuery, Ext JS, HTML, CSS, TC Server, SASS, JAX-B, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Splunk.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, Singleton.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs.
- Built and deployed Java applications into multiple UNIX based environments and produced both unit and functional test results
- Performed Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of WebLogic Application Server
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in WebLogic Application Server. Used WebLogic for deploying application. Used MavenLink for Bug Tracking and Issue Tracking. Developed the business components using EJB Session Beans. Involved in Database design for new modules and developed the persistence layer based on Hibernate.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database. jQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built.
- Prepared high and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Undertook the Integration and testing of the various parts of the application.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Code Walkthrough, Test cases and Test Plans.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical
- Specifications per their requirements.
- Used Spring’s IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml files.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per MVC standards.
- Used Struts for the developing funds module and mortgage module.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS application server.
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications.
- Developed SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL.
- Developed JSP (Java Server Pages) for orders module and Customer Service Department.
- Used Gradle as a build tool and understanding the antifactory and repo structure.
- Used Nexus, Jenkins as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling SQL Server database.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and used JMS.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
Environment: Java (JDK 1.6), J2EE, Spring 3.0, Hibernate, Web services (SOAP & RESTFUL), Jersey, JAXB, Log4j, SQL Server, SVN, Eclipse, JUnit, JSP, ANT, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, Tomcat
- Developed UNIX shell scripts for processing applications and wrote shell scripts for FTP files from one location to another.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture integrating JSF with Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
- Responsible for some enhancements to existing project
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as online funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Build ANT Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging.
- Used JUnit Framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.