Over 6+ years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies based on Agile/SCRUM like Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Development.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt, Gulp Server and Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom Angular4 directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page.
- Experience in Angular 1.5/2.0along with Bootstrap, CSS3 to create reusable components for RWD applications.
- Experienced in Server - side validations using Ajax in NodeJS and Client-side validations using Angular JS.
- Strong experience in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such DTD/Schema, XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), and XPATH.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, and Spring 3/4/Boot, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST) and Micro Services.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Developed Microservices using SpringBoot and deploying Microservices into AWS cloud using Jenkins.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries and Criteria and Projections.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, ServiceLocator.
- Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of N-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Hands on experience in AmazonWebServices provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, IAM, SNS.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing theCICDduring code releases, worked withCICDpipeline to build and deploy transcoding application on AWS.
- Expertise with employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J.
- Monitoring and logging tools such as ELKStack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana).
- Experience with CICD, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in working with web servers Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 , PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JNDI.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 2.0/3.0/4.x, Spring Security 3.2, Spring Boot
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x,WebSphere, WebLogic 12.1.1, Jetty, JBoss7
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MySQL, DB2
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
Cloud Environments: AWS, PCF, Netflix Eureka, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux, Unix
Testing &Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT, JIRA, Bugzill9a, Curl
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Version Controls: Git, GitLab, SVN, CVS
Build Tools: Maven 3.5.4, Gradle 3.4.1, Ant, Log4J
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache Axis
Confidential - Mason, OH
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Contributed to software engineering expertise in the Software Development of products through the software lifecycle, from requirements gathering through successful deployment.
- Used Angular4 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implemented various features of spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations and Spring integration with Hibernate.
- Integrated application with Spring Security for form-based authentication and authorization by using spring security JSP tags to provide UI level spring security.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Worked on Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka, Zookeeper to establish communication between the Microservices in the application environment.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Installed, configured administered JDBC Connection pools/multi pools/ data sources on Oracle Web Logic 12c.
- Improved the usability and accessibility of the product by resolving issues found using SiteImprove.
- Migrated multiple applications running on Web Logic 11g to 12c version along with JDK update from 1.6 to 1.8.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the business requirements and provided technical solutions.
- Installed and configured Apache Server 2.2 and upgraded to 2.4 in various environments.
- Performed program coding, testing and addressed technical issues through research and debugging of software code.
- To do technical documentation of the code enhancements and bug fixes.
- Analyze, design, code, test, document, implement and maintain application changes.
- Maintaining the latest code in stash repository on regular basis.
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Build the reusable service components with Angular, Bootstrap, and JSX that are used across various modules.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, and form validators.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code.
- Built REST by building NodeJS in the backend to handle requests sent from the jQuery Ajax calls.
- Deployed Micro service architecture using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Implemented jQuery to develop the widgets and to perform the client-side validations, UI centric Ajax behavior.
- Used Executor Service multithreading to implement Thread pool, parallel processing to run processes asynchronously using future calls to access the data.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, Streams, Method reference, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory, and Service Locator.
- Developed REST full web services using Spring MVC REST framework and JAX-RS.
- Used Spring MVC Rest Controllers, Services along with Dependency Injection, Spring JMS and Spring Security. Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Experienced in logging with ELK Stack by using Elasticsearch, Log stash, and Kibana.
- Using Swagger UI registered micro services, monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Used OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol respectively for security and authorization.
- Experienced circuit breaker patterns and fail safe in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Experience in performance tuning with Oracle database. Designed and developed file upload and file download features with Oracle BLOB and CLOB.
- Experienced HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, views, and enhanced performance with explain plans.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services into Dockercontainer using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Developed API for using AWSLambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used AWS Cloud watch inalerting, maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate servers/storage.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Designed and configured management reports and dashboards using Kibana.
- Worked on Test automation framework using Selenium web driver.
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and X-path and developed grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as Junit and Mockito.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into Tomcat Application Server.
Confidential, Lake Success, NY
Java/J2EE and Full Stack Developer
- Implemented and developed UI components using AngularJS features like DI, Models, data binding and controllers. Develop various screens using AngularJS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns Session façade, Singleton, Factory, DAO and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database and implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers.
- Implemented (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security.
- Build, Test and developed application from Docker containers and deployed into PCF environment.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes and Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring microservice.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithreading access to make valid transactions.
- Developed application using Agile methodology and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Experienced with JAXB binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Configured and deployed the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed the presentation tier using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Used Struts - Validator framework for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Worked extensively with JSP s and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on the front end.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Designed and developed the code using multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies.
- Developed DAOs using Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle database.
- Written and executed various SQL Queries& PL\SQL programs to retrieve the data from the database Oracle.
- Used Log4j, Junit and developed unit test cases to monitor the application functionality.
- Used Tomcat as a server to deploy the application.
Environment: s: Struts, Core-JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, ORM, oracle, Multi- Threading, Collections, PL/SQLOO Design, OO Analysis, XML, XSLT, IBM WebSphere, Log4J, Junit, ANT, Eclipse.