- Over 7+ years of professional experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of object oriented application in Client/Server environment using Java - J2EE Technologies.
- Experienced in production support and working with cross functional teams.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Implementation.
- Strong experience working with Core Java applications involving Collections, Multithreading, networking and Exception Handling.
- Experience in various web based applications using J2EE 6/7, Java-Servlets3.0/3.1, JDBC4.0, EJB,java script, XML 1.1.2,SOA, JMS 2.0, SPRINGS,JSON, SOAP1.2, PYTHON,AWS,WSDL 1.1, JNDI 2.0, JAX-WS 2.02, JAXB, RESTand JAX-RPC.
- Design and implementation of RESTfulWeb services with HATEOS principle.
- Hands on experience in Web Application Development using Client Script design technologies like Angular JS.
- Expertise in developing MVC pattern based application with Struts 2, Spring MVC and Servlets.
- Extensive development experience with Spring core, DAO, JDBC, security and AOP modules.
- Experience in Integration with persistence frameworks Hibernate and iBATIS.
- Hands on experience with graphical database like Neo4j 1.9.8 integrated withSpring Data.
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying applications on JBOSS and Apache Tomcat application servers.
- Worked extensively on large Varity of integration technologies ESB, Mule Soft, Jboss Fuse and Fuse Fabric8.
- Intensive knowledge in databases like Oracle 10g,Mongo DB, PostGressand MySQL.
- Hands-on experience in using OAF and ADF frameworks.
- Used Amazon Web Service's S3 (Simple storage service) datastore for storing the records, prescriptions, bills etc. and accessed them using AWS.
- Implemented applicationswithScala alongwithAkka and Play framework.
- Experience in implementing JDBC API to access data in relational database.
- Experience in creating build scripts using ANT 1.8.3, Maven 2.0/3.0 and Gradle 2.1.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with JUnit 4.7, Groovy 2.2.7 and Scala 2.0.
- Strong Experience with version control tools such as Subversion 1.7 and Git.
- Worked on Windows and Macintosh.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like Eclipse 4.3,web logic 11 JDeveloper 11g, Net Beans 7.1 and STS 3.6.3.
- Worked with Jenkins for continuous integration on the server.
- Performed design review, design solution using Adaptor, Factory and Strategy design Patterns.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X.
Application Servers: Web Sphere 8.5, Web logic 11, GlassFish 4,ESB.
Tools: /Utilities: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Mule soft,RAD, Net Beans, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML.
Development IDE(s): Eclipse 4.4, WSAD 5.0.2, Net Beans 7.0,/7.1 RAD 7.5
Web tools and languages: JSP 2.2/2.3,SOA, Java Script 1.8.5,AWS, XML1.1.2, HTML5, DHTML, SOAP1.2,PYTHON,WSDL1.1,SOA, JNDI, 2.0,Angular js,Node Js,React Js, Macro vision Flex 6.2.
Web Server: Java Web server, Jenkins,Apache Tomcat 7.0.54
Framework: Apache Struts, Axis 1.6.2, Hibernate 3.5, Spring 3.3, iBATIS
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 12c and MS Access 2003/2007,Mongo DB.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Production Support/Java Application Developer
- Designed and Developed Splunk Dashboard for Error Monitoring for different components in productions
- Installed splunk automated alerts with detailed reports in place for production errors
- Take part in crossfunctional team meetings to find solution for production issues and architectural changes
- Integrated Web Services in ESB Layer.
- Use Spring Data to extract data from Neo4j andMongoDBdatabases.
- Programmed new components and add additional functionality to the existing Restful service components using Hateos principles.
- Design splunk dashboard for overall error monitoring, TCServer functioning, firewall blocks & traffic monitor for the aggregation and analytical data for business team.
- Analyze splunk logs and open trac tickets for code fixes and defects production under maintenance or scheduled maintenance according to backend service availability. Put services in
- Used Amazon Web Service's S3 (Simple storage service) datastore for storing the records.
- Performed regression testing using SoapUI 5.0.0 for the components after making code fixes and changes.
- Re-evaluate design patterns of the previous components and convert into newer architectural builder design pattern
- Rewrite logger string to provide adequate information to trace the customer facing the error
- Responsible to resolve and close all the tickets assign to the service team in HP Service Manager and reassign the ticket to appropriate team if required
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration on server
- Publish newer components and version in the test and development environment using cloud management portal
- Developed groovy script for SoapUI for regression testing and reproducing errors observed in production
- Use perfecto to perform testing in test environment for StateFarm Pocket Agent mobile application.
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse 4.4.2,splunk 5.0.2, Spring 3.4,SOAP,SOA,J2EE, WSDL Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, Log4j 1.2.16,AWS, Postgress, JUnit 4, STS 3.6.0,Mule soft,AWS, EJB, Pivotal TC Server 3.0, Tortoise SVN, Jenkins,React js, Lotus Notes,flex 6.2, Perfecto, HP Service Manager, Websphere 8.5,ESB,web logic 11 Jersey 1.14.
Confidential, SAN ANTONIO, Texas
Java Application Developer
- Followed Agile software development with Scrum methodology
- Responsible for developing application in Spring MVCfrom existing JSF MVC Framework
- Contributed in designing and developing Struts Framework for performance comparison
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations
- Developed REST services accepting XML and JSON calls
- Use Spring Data to extract data from Neo4j andMongoDB.
- Developed server-side services using Spring Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Used Apache Axis for implementing and testing Web Services
- Implemented JAXB/JAXP for storing and retrieving data from XML files
- Converted old spring beans to newer format by using Spring 3.0 annotations
- Rewrote existing POJOs in Java in groovy 2.3.3
- Developed server-side services using Spring Web Services and MVC (SOAP and Rest).
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Write splunk queries to analyze the logs in the test environment.
- UseLog4j to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Integrated Web Services in ESB Layer
- Use MySQL Workbench for the MySQL for development.
- Use Spring Data to extract data from Neo4j andMongoDBdatabases.
- Persisted and retrieved data from oracle database using Hibernate 3.5.
- Configured hibernate pooling on websphere to make it available for multiple users.
- Work on project build-script by using Gradle 1.8and deployed on Tomcat 7.
- Write Test Cases and Test Procedures based on the Test Plan.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented .and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Analyze various requirements documents and Use Cases to prepare the detailed Test Plan.
- Performed testing for existing classes by writing ‘mocks’ inScala for third party service.
- Use Git as distributed version control and file management system.
- Provide extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration on server.
- Collaborate and support cross functional team to develop Android Native application.
Environment: Java 1.7, Eclipse 4.4.1,JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring 3.4, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, UML, HTML, XHTML, Struts 2.0, Spring Web, Spring MVC, Mule soft,Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, XML 1.1.1, Log4j 1.2.16, Oracle11g, JUnit 4, STS 3.4.0, EJB, Tomcat 7, Websphere MQ, SDK, Titanium, Mingle,Neo4j.
- Migrated backend WAS 6.5 applications to WAS 8.1 environment.
- Created annotations based mapping using Hibernate ORM tool.
- Analyzed Spring security for granular authorization in web-tier.
- Used Spring WebMVC for the controllers.
- Design application logic using Struts2.0 and compare performance with Spring MVC.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of spring Configuration files.
- Created RESTful web services for keyword search, advanced search and autosuggestions.
- Worked extensively on AJAX using DWR framework.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP.
- Designed Database schema in MySQL for development.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Involved in writing DAO layer using Hibernate to access the MySQL database.
- Executed HQL queries for retrieving data from RDBMS databases.
- Involved in the configuration management using Subversion.
- Developed Maven and Ant scripts to bundle and deploy application.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit 4.
- Prepared Functional Design and Technical Design Documents.
- Worked with Jenkins and Hudson for continuous Integration.
- Deployed applications onJBoss application Server.
- Prepared functional specifications document, design document and tutorial documentations.
- Involved in projects involving C, C++, Java and SQL-Server.
- Used Java Architecture with MVC (Model View Controller) paradigm to make the system highly scalable.
- Used JSF as MVC frame work to develop the web application.
- Used JSF Validation and Custom tags, Backing beans.
- Develop back-end business/application logic through Spring Framework.
- Used iBATIS as ORM tool for accessing database.
- Extensively involved in coding and looking for various security features implemented in the application.
- Implemented Java Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory and decorator.
- Used XSLT for transforming XML.
- Enforced Security constraints on Servlets using XML based Deployment Descriptors, which was deployed in WebLogic Application Server.
- Used RAD 8 and WebSphere 7 for developing and testing webservices.
- Extensively used struts tag library and JSTL for development of JSP pages.
- Developed Form Beans, DAO, DTO, Action Classes, and Views using struts.
- Used DI feature of Springto wire business services using xml Wiring.
- Developed EJBs (Session Beans) for processing the Business logics.
- Written stored procedures and complex queries for fetching data from MS SQL server.
Environment: Java1.6, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0, HTML, Ant 1.7, JUnit 4, Oracle 10g, MySQL 5.1, WSAD 6.0, WebSphere 6.1, Unix and Windows XP, Tomcat 6, RAD 8.
- Created Test cases and tested the application thoroughly.
- Created Servlets, JSPs and used JUnitframework for unit testing.
- Development of UI screens (using Html 5, Ext js, JQuery, Ajax, CSS).
- Received the requirements from clients, analyse it, make the design document and send it to the client for review and approval.
- Developed Struts components, Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, other Java components, Visual Basic scripts and shell script to fulfil the requirements.
- Participated in customer’s meetings.
- Guided the offshore team to transferred the design document to them for development.
- Used UML diagrams to create detail design document.
- Used various design patterns like singleton, factory pattern and strategy.
- Developed EJBs, DAOs, and Stored Procedures and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Used Hibernate ORM for persisting data in MySQL database.
- Implemented iBatis 3.0 to compare performance with Hibernate.
- Supported Production/Stage application defects, track and document using Quality Centre.
- Coded different deployment descriptors using XML. Generated Jar files are deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used Clear Case, CVS, Maven, and Subversionfor Source code version control.
- Developed the UI panels using XHTML, CSS, JQuery.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML .
- Implemented adaptor design pattern to upgrade the existing application.
- Used session facade for accessing business logic and message driven beans.
- Developed and maintained front end application using Jscript.
- Maintained existing code base developed in Struts, spring and Hibernate.
- Interacted with middleware team for testing perspective of queues.
- RAD 6.0 IDE has been used for the development perspective.
- Worked on implementing software as Swingapplets.
- Intensively applied core Java concepts like multithreading, exception handling to write business logic class.
- Performed testing using Junit and used maven build process.
- Intensively used Spring framework and integrated it with Hibernate 3.3.
- Created relational view with JDBC 4.0.
- Used MySQL as the database.
Environment: J2EE 5, JSP 2.1, Java Script 1.7, IBM WebLogic 8.1, JDBC 4.0, MySQL, EJB, Servlets, Hibernate 3.3, Spring 2.5, Maven XML and Eclipse, Eclipse 3.5.
Java Developer (Web services Intern)
- Developed the web pages using JSP, CSS and HTML for various requirements.
- Extensively used multithreading, collections and exception handling.
- Wrote Action classes, Request Processor, Business Delegate, Business Objects, Service classes and JSP pages.
- Developed all the User Interfaces using JSP and Spring MVC.
- Used Hibernate for persisting data in the database.
- Extensively used JQuery for developing interactive web pages.
- Involved in creating tables using MySQL and connected it by JDBC 4.0.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE and used Maven for dependency management.
- Used Apache Tomcat 6.0 as application server to deploy applications.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Developed GUI using AWT.
Environment: J2EE5,multithreading,Collections,Exception handling,AWT, JSP 2.1, Java Script 1.5, IBM Web Logic 11, Win-NT, XML, Eclipse, JMS, Apache Tomcat 6.0, JQuery, Struts, Servlets, JDBC4.0 Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.2, Maven