- Around 8 years of extensive experience as a Front End UI Developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Require.js, node.js, angular.js, Grunt js, Responsive design, Puppet.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Macromedia Home Site.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- High level of expertise in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Netbeans, Brackets, Webstorm, Sublime, Adobe Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Expertise in designing and developing User Experiences for Web Applications using Web Authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Experience with Version Control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication.Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Frameworks: JQuery, Ext JS 3.0, Backbone.js, node.js, Angular.js, Require.js
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Aptana Studio, WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Database: PL/SQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX/LINUX
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Angular JS Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Created custom directives, controllers and services using Angular js
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used git for version control and Jira for defect tracking.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Used puppet in writing the different tasks to automate the data.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application dat is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Worked extensively on applications to work properly on Android devices and all the browsers like Mobile safari, Desktop safari on Windows, IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Involved in writing various tasks using gruntjs for minification as well as for linting of files.
- Responsible for cross browser compatibility and hence exposure to popular browsers.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Web/UI Developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Worked on web application development using HTML5 and Angularjs.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Backbone.js, Require.js, and JQuery.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Used Git for revision control systems.
- Designed look-and-feel for web sites in Photoshop.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Worked on integrating Jquery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQuery UI Library.
- Using Google analytics report’s, optimized the page load time for the pages dat had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using LESS -CSS.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using webtechnologieslikeHTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and tan implemented them using HTML and Angularjs.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Implemented AJAX to enhance the capability of the website.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Extensively used JQuery plug-ins, Ajax Queue, Auto Populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Designed new classes and functionalities using various JQUERY components for CRM application for customer service.
- Writing web pages and templates using W3C web standards.
- Designed different front-end forms using CSS.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MYSQL.
- Understand and modify existing systems as business requirements change.
- Develop system test criteria and participate in systems testing.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using webtechnologieslikeHTML, XHTML and CSS2 based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Gatheird the data from the backend using AJAX and JQuery, JSP.
- Gatheird data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues.
- Created Valid XHTML, CSS templates.
- Created and deploying new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Created pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.