- Solid experience in designing and developing database schema using multiple relational databases namely Oracle, MySQL & MS SQL Server, with extra experience in PL/SQL, stored procedures, Materialized Views, etc.
- Stong experience in implementing various design patterns including MVC.
- Extensive working experience with Content Management Tools such as Drupal 6 and Drupal 7,Joomla, Wordpress and Magento.
- Good working Knowledge ofPHPMVC frameworks like CodeIgniter, Zend and CakePHP.
- Experience in MVC model, worked on clients projects & customizedPHPframework.
- Worked on Jasper to create ad hoc reports.
- Advance coding Skills in core PHP
- Worked on jspreport to create customer reports.
- Experienced in using Modernizer to check cross - browser compatibility, making sure that the HTML and CSS features are working properly.
- Worked on LAMP stack applications.
- Created LAMP applications right from scratch.
- Good experience on Installation, Integration and Configuration of third party tools, Content Management System (CODEIGNITER, Smarty).
- Comfortable with versioning control systems like SVN, Git, Web template system Smarty and IDEs like Eclipse, Zend Studio & NetBeans.
- Solid experience on WAMP. (Windows, Apache, MySQL andPHP) & LAMP (Linux, apache, MYSQL and PHP) architecture.
- Utilized AJAX and Jquery to improve the performance of the application.
- Expertise in Object-oriented programming (OOPs) concepts. Ability to quickly learn and apply any new technologies.
- Expertise in WAMP and LAMP platform.
Proficient in LAMP technologies: (Level of Expertise Advanced)
DBMS: MySql, Oracle 8I/9i/10g/11g, Access
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP, 802.11
Tools: Zend Studio, MySQL, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Front Page, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Acrobat PDF
CMS/Frameworks: Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Cake php, codeIgnitor, YII, Smarty, Node.js, Angularjs, Backbone.js
Concepts: OOD (Object Oriented Design), OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
Platforms: Windows Server 2003, LAMP Apache, Xamp, Wamp
Continental, Boston, MA
- Design and developed dynamic pages using HTML andPHP
- Responsible for support and troubleshooting the LAMP Stack.
- Utilization ofPHP, MSSQL, MySQL, andCodeIgnitorFrameworks, JQuery, andPrototype
- Developed user interface using CorePHPAjax, JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Used Wordpress Amazon S3, Broken Link Checker, SLT File Select, Multiple content blocks plugins in the site to implement different functionalities.
- Worked extensively on MySql.
- Template based designing using CodeIgniter
- Performed access rules for Drupal and disallowed users, emails and IP addresses using mean CMS
- Worked in a team involved in developing UI, layout and front-end programming for web and mobile applications that matched requirements
- Followed MVC Structure and used AngularJS to develop Single page Application.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both windows/Mac.
- Used CSS3 Preprocessor called SASS to create custom style sheet.
- Responsible for designing and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Validating all form elements using jQuery in client side as well asPHPin backend.
- Worked with REST based WebServices
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Assigned different themes and skins to the web sites using default themes in drupal.
- Downloaded and installed new themes using cPanel as well as used ftp and assigned to the sites.
- Developed the application in MVC pattern in presentation layer
- Creation ofDrupalmodule to interface with legacy systems
- Developed custom CMS (content management systems) and web applications for ecommerce, intranets, social networking, and other types of database driven web sites, using theDrupalopen source platform
- Worked withPHPSOAP to create and consume web services.
- Created front end application using Zend framework and integrated with backend MYSQL database.
- Extensive hands on work on LAMP based applications.
- Involved in requirement gathering, design and development phases (SDLC).
- Used MVC method of Zend framework to create the application
- Worked on Joomla to create various CMS sites
- Developed code using cake PHP environment.
- Created database-driven Content Management System for the website usingPHP,JOOMLAand MySQL.
- Created sites using cakephpframework and implemented the MVC architecture.
- CustomizePHPE-Commerce applications inCakePHP
- DevelopedPHPweb based application and deployed it in Apache Tomcat 5.0 web server.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Used JQuery to implement various GUI components in application portal.
- Responsible in providing pseudo application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developing and Coding Web Pages using HTML,php.
- UsedPHP/ MySQL in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL andPHP) environment for creating dynamic data driven and interactive web pages
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and made modifications to existing database structure.
- Worked onPHPprogramming, including OO, procedural, data structures and design patterns
- Used Twitter BootStrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web Design.
- Working with CSS3 pre-processors such as LESS.
- Worked on Omniture Link tracking, used for capturing user action. The link tracking code is used for tracking links, images, form fields and other page elements.
- Involved in developing interactive web applications using a dynamic scripting language likePHP, Ruby, Python & Perl.
- Customized the application using Cascading Stylesheet (CSS) to structure the input fields and buttons inPHPapplication
- Utilized JQUERY UI library to create various components for the web application.
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9 and FF.
- Developed next-gen UI components such as accordions by using pure CSS 3 (Transitions, box shadow, transformations, etc.).