- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase teh performance of teh Application.
- Around 7 years’ experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support using Object Oriented Methodologies and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Actively participated in every phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) and proficient with software development methods like Agile (scrum) and Water Fall.
- Expert in Core Java with a strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Experience in Creating and configuring teh continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server
- Managed Amazon Web Services(AWS) like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, IAM, RDS, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Hands on experience with Amazon web services (AWS) and Amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers) and Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored teh load balancing of different instances.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, DAO, IOC, Annotations, AOP, Transactions and Spring Security.
- Extensive experience working in Spring framework, Struts framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate framework and Soap and Restful services.
- Strong work experience in application integration and communicating using SOA and Microservices.
- Web Services such as JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML over HTTP, Apache CXF, JAX-B, XSD, Axis 2, Jersey and RESTFUL web services.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexers and proficiency in writing complex queries, using Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange teh information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ, IBM MQ and Apache Camel as JASMS provider.
- Experience in developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4j and SLF4j.
- Experience in version control system tools like GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Experience in unit testing teh applications using JUnit, Mockito Framework.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, SVN, CVS, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Intellij, Eclipse
- Having Experience on Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss application Servers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail, and ability to work independently or lead/work within a team environment.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.J2EE Technologies Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, Java Security
Tools & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, PHP, Apache ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, ANT, Maven, Apache camel.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2.
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra)
IDEs: Eclipse, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD
O-R mapping: Hibernate, iBATIS
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Log4j and Jira.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Git, BitBucket.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3 bucket, IAM
Architecture: Microservices, SOA.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on teh client side inAngularJS.
- Implementedcorefeatures ofAngularJSframework such as dependencyInjection,Data-binding,Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking Designing.
- Used Java 8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in teh project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Used Spring MVC framework for implementing Model-View- Controller (MVC)architecture at teh Web tier level to isolate each layer of teh application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping logged data and transactions details etc.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Secured teh API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Designed and developed third-party Payment services to Offer Users Convenient Payment Methods based on OAuth Protocol
- UsedHibernateORMframeworkas persistence engine and wroteHibernateQueries to automate teh mapping betweenOracledatabase andObjectsinJava.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with halp of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Used WebLogic serverto route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in WebLogic and used JMS in e-mail notification.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to teh target WebLogic Application Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Developed teh monolithic application and involved in migrating existing monolithic application in to Micro Service Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done on AWS.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Hands on Coding to build REST Micro Services using Spring Cloud, Oracle, XSD, JSON, Spring Config, Cloud Foundry and Jenkins.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed teh application on it.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS cloud servers and Amazon AWS virtual servers(Linux).
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker.
- Involved in creating EC2 instances and installed required configurations and applications on it and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Used AWS Cloud Watch to monitor teh application and to store teh logging information.
- Used Kafkato handle data pipeline for high speed filtering and pattern matching on teh fly and monitoring data pipeline operations. dis involves aggregating statistics from distributed applications to produce centralized feeds of operational data.
- Developed API’s to read and publish data from Elasticsearch cluster using native Java Transport client as well as REST client. Worked on Spring Integration with teh Elasticsearch
- Focused onTestDrivenDevelopmenttheir by creating detailedJUnittests for every single piece of functionality before writing teh functionality.
- Performed automation testing and authored test scripts using SeleniumWeb Driver, Selenium Gridand Junit.
- Worked in Agile TDD environment using SDLC tools like GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Maven for build packaging and deployments of teh application components.
Confidential, Mc Lean, VA
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in all teh phases of SDLC including Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis of teh Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of teh application
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
- Involved in daily standup meetings to provide regular updates on individual tasks and progress of user stories
- Used Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed teh application onto Tomcat application server using Maven build scripts to automate teh build and deployment process
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine teh new module with existing login system by using AngularJS
- Designed and developed various modules of teh application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts
- Used REST methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads through Multithreading and Exception Handling
- Developed interfaces/APIs in Java to interact with various backend systems
- Created web services using Spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to teh frontend
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to teh frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern
- Implemented teh application using Spring IOC,Spring MVCFramework, Spring Batch and handled teh security using Spring Security
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern
- Implemented and maintained monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers such as EC2 and storage such as S3 buckets using AWS
- Used Amazon S3 to backup database instances periodically to save snapshots of data
- Used RabbitMQ as a message broker for data delivery, non-blocking operations, push notifications and on publish, asynchronous processing, or work queues
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with teh Oracle DBMS and worked with Cassandra
- Good Expertise in Stream of API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections and API improvements in Java 1.8
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in teh project using Java8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API
- Worked on Elasticsearch to convert raw data such as log files or message files into internal documents and stored them in a basic data structure like a JSON object
- Implemented log4j logging framework by creating various Splunk monitoring tools dashboards for easy t racking and debugging
- Used JIRA extensively to log all issues and track development status
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing
- Developed teh build scripts using Maven
- Created a continuous deliver pipeline and continuous deployment using Bamboo.
- Project maintenance is done in Git, Bitbucket and related documentation in Confluence.
Environment:Core Java, Java/J2EE, JDK 1.8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Tomcat, Agile methodology,RESTful Web Services, JSP, MySQL, Cassandra, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search, AWS EC2, S3, Micro Services, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap, Splunk, Maven, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, JIRA, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, Git.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Involved in all teh phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of teh Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of teh Application using SOA.
- Designed and developed client-side application in a clean MVC architecture and responsive web pages using Bootstrap.
- System builds using Spring Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and Spring AOP for reusability logging purpose.
- Used Hibernate ORM solution technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Implemented and developed Restful web services with JAX-RS using Jersey as provider and implemented security using OAUTH.
- Developed and Consumed SOAP based Web Services with JAX-WS specification.
- Implemented and developed DAO layer using Spring Integration and Hibernate to persist teh data to teh database.
- Written complex SQL queries, HQL, created business tables and PL/SQL procedures to store and retrieve data from teh database.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Used Rabbit MQ as Java Messaging Service for producing and consuming data between applications.
- Developed JUnit test cases for elements, web beans, handlers and view halper classes.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; theirby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing teh functionality.
- Used TortoiseSVN to maintain teh version of files and took teh responsibility to do teh code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Configured development environment usingWeb Sphere Application server for developer’s integration testing.
- Used Maven as build automation tool and Jenkins to perform continuous Integration.
- Used GIT for version control tool and Eclipse for IDE.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved inSDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testingof application developed usingAgilemethodology.
- Defined new validations throughAngular JSfor teh form field validation implemented throughHTML 5.
- UsedSpring MVCandDependency Injectionfor handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published teh business layer as services and injected teh necessary dependent components usingSpring IOCand published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions usingSpring AOP.
- IntegratedSpring DAOfor data access using Hibernate.
- UsedSpring SecurityforAuthenticationand Authorizationof teh application.
- Implemented persistence framework usingHibernate& HandledTransaction Managementusing teh provided data source.
- Extensively usedJSONto parse teh data from server side to satisfy teh business requirement.
- Responsible for designingHibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- IntegratedSpring and Hibernatetogether and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring and extensively usedHQLandSQLfor querying databases.
- DevelopedMessage Driven Beanfor asynchronous sending Messages usingJMS.
- ConsumedWeb Services to interact with other external interfaces in order to exchange teh data in different forms by usingRestfulservice.
- UsedSpring JMSmodule for lookup for teh queues and MDBs for teh listeners
- Established Database Connectivity usingJDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORMforOracle.
- Packaged and deployed teh application inIBM WebSphere.
- WrittenLINUXshell scripts to identify user login information.
- UsedLog4Jfor application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- UsedMaventools for building and deploying teh Web applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of teh production problems and defects along with enhancements.
Environment: Spring MVC, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP, HTML, CSS, IBM WSAD (WebSphere Studio Application Developer), IBM WebSphere Application Server, CSS, IBM Rational Rose, DB2, Jira, CVS.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of teh risk workflow system.
- Involved in teh implementation of design using vital phases of teh Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in WATER FALL methodology.
- Involved in component development using J2EE principals and used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in teh implementation of teh application.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed teh application in J2EE using Struts MVC.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action & Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate classes.
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads through Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Extensively used JSON to parse teh data from server side to satisfy teh business requirement.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Developed RESTful and SOAP based Web Services to consume and produce data in XML and JSON.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange teh data in different forms by using Restful service.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC for MySQL.
- Written SQL queries, PL/SQL store procedures and Triggers to fetch and store data from teh database.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Developed teh ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components and deployment of teh application was on Jetty.
- PreparedJUnittest cases and executed teh test cases usingJUnit.
- Involved in bug fixing during teh System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Used GIT to check-in and check-out and co-ordinate among team members for Version Controlling.
- Used NetBeans IDE to integrate different frameworks to build application.