- Certified Professional with around fourteen years of experience in analyzing, designing, development of enterprise solution using various Java Technologies.
- He is a Full stack developer having hands on experience in designing and developing Server Side Applications, Middle Tier Components & Web Services using Java technology stack.
- His expertise lies in design and architecture of distributed applications, coding & testing using the techniques of Object Oriented Design, J2EE architecture and design patterns. Suyesh’s expertise lies in the design and development of software applications on various platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac using Core Java and J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP Axis2 Based, Rest, JaxWS), XML/XSD, Java - Flex projects.
- Frameworks such as (Struts, Springs 3.x onwards, Spring Boot, Micro-services, JDBC template), ORM Tools such as Hibernate 3.X, client side scripting such as Java Script, CSS, HTML5, JQuery & Bootstrap; build tools such as Apache ANT, Maven, IDEs such as Eclipse, Reporting tools such as (Jasper Reports, JFree Report, Google Charts).
- He has command and interest in OOPs, Design Patterns, SOA, AWS & Cloud Foundry, ELK stack and Software Architecture.
- He also has experience in analyzing, designing, development, and implementation of multithreaded, concurrent and distributed applications using JAVA on Windows & Linux.
- He has an excellent working experience on Scrum Agile methodology, Kanban, Waterfall SDLC & Fix bid projects development.
- Confidential has sound experienced in gathering requirements, scrum calls, core team reviews & user stories grooming, preparing WBS, estimating development tasks and work allocation.
- He has ability to have Compliant in practicing Software Industry Development Standards in all the activities thus ensuring Process Compliance as per Process Improvement objectives.
- Good to mention his profile is perfectly blend with multi-technology, multi-functional & multi-domain experience enabled him to get awarded as Star performer & Team achievement titles quite many times in his professional career.
- Confidential has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Java / J2EE technologies and APIs: Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB 2x/3x, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RESTful, SOAP, Web Services, JAXB, REST, SOAP, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JPA, JSF, EJB, Spring boot, Spring Cloud Eureka server & Feign Client
Design Methodologies: OOAD (object-oriented analysis and design), UML, OOP, MVC & MVC2, MVVM, ORM (object relational mapping), IOC (inversion of control), DI (dependency injection), AOP (aspect-oriented programing), TDD (Test driven development), CI (Continuous Integration), BDD (Behavior driven development), Microservices
Web/App Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic
IDE: Eclipse, JBoss development studio, STS
Version Control: GIT, Accurev
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Safari Web Developer, Postman
Other Development Tools/Libraries: JUnit, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Docker. Elastic Search LogStash Kibana (ELK) stack, C#.NET, WPF, WCF, WF and Flex, Expression Blend, Visio, IIS server, N-Unit, Win Forms, Installers, JFreeCharts, Google Charts, iText, ORCA, JMeter, Netflix Zuul
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MS SQL
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, UNIX/LINUX
Project management tool: JIRA, HP-ALM
Operation model: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
Cloud & Analytics tools: Amazon Web Services (AWS), S3, Cloud front, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), ELK stack (Elastic, Log stash, Kibana), CA AXA Analytics tool, Site Catalyst tool
Senior Software Engineer & SME Lead
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Development of algorithms for core business modules using various server side & client side development languages and libraries like Core & Advance Java, SOAP and RESTful web Services, Collections, Multithreading, Data-Structures, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, AJAX,NodeJS, PhantomJS, ExtJSDesign & development of Software applications incorporating Software Architecture based on Cloud & AWS architecture andPivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) principles.
- Performing database activities on Oracle server databases, MongoDB and integration with external systems like downstream apps, core backend systems. Use of scientific analysis, algorithms and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Translate business requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoff within time and cost constraints.
- Support and technical discussion with worldwide business teams & engineering teams including systems analysts, graphic designers, engineers, programmers and others to maintain quality, ensure performance, security, stability of applications and discussions related to new features design to scale application’s capabilities of new & existing software systems.Maintain software code integrity and organization.
- Use of code versioning tools like Onestash, GitLab, SVN, TFS and Accurev, BitBucket.Research & Development on newer technologies and leveraging the same in ongoing software code development.
- Executing Software development on the reporting engines like Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK stack), HTML5, Jasper report, backend tools like Apache POI framework and generating business reports, further helping company to determine software system usage & performances thereby providing better experiences & help launch new features to bring more businesses.Work with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.Monitor existing Business application functioning & making performance optimization by doing analysis of stored data, benchmarking with current & expected system capabilities & accordingly taking preventive actions to ensure the application response is within acceptance criteria & business specifications are met.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming using JUnit, and documentation including Technical Design Specifications, API docs, High Level & low-level software functional diagrams, requirements, analysis, and use cases of new and existing application systems.
- Use of online Confluence& Wiki web tools for all kind of documentations & resources. Use of micro services tools like: Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, Feign client, swagger etcProviding advices on technical alternatives and feasibility for the development of new and existing software systems. Helping in defining testing strategy / build improvements for quality & measurements. Ensuring Build automation & deployments using latest DevOps practices & tools like Jenkins, Apache Maven.Attendance and participation on scheduled standup/daily touch up calls, team meetings, sprint planning, user story grooming calls as part of the Agile Methodology and Continuous Integration process in the Software development cycle, provide current development status and provide feedback to other upcoming developments and use of project management tool like JIRA.Practicing Software Industry Development Standards in all the activities thus ensuring Process Compliance as per Process Improvement objectives.Supervise the work of junior programmers, technologists and technicians.
- Review design & code for other member in the team to ensure quality deliveries.
- Help to train new developers in the team to get comfortable with the Business model & domain.
Lead Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
- Involved in Requirement gathering & code development activities strictly using AGILE methodology for user stories build for Confidential, Product category grid, PDP interface, Investigation Roll-ups, Historical Volume Report data load, Product Cross Product reports and other data transfer interfaces
- Architected and designed the complete interface utility to bring historic complaints data from Confidential & Confidential legacy system into new TrackWise interface for complaints managements. This included a study of the existing environment and selecting the usage of Core Java, Collections, Spring JDBC template, Oracle DB, PL-SQL queries, Maven build, Git repository to implement this utility.
- Created implementation plan pointing out all modules and appropriate estimates along with completion dates.
- Design, development & unit testing of the end-to-end functional interface code for dynamic field population in Product Category grid of TrackWise system. This involved use of Server side product engineering & development using Core Java, Multi-Threading, Spring JDBC template, SOAP & REST Webservices of Complaints, Git, Apache tomcat server hosted in Linux.
- Created POC using Spring-Boot including proposed technologies to explain my ideas and prove the correctness of the chosen technology stack and to showcase the advantage of fast and clean development.
- Design, development & unit testing of QEM Site contact management web portal using Spring MVC, Spring LDAP security, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML5 & CSS3, Maven, Git
- Design, development & unit testing of PDF automated reports, Pharma Data Portal interface & Product Cross product reports interface for various pharma reports for Business. This involved working on complaints data coming from all source systems with the use of technologies: Core Java, Spring JDBC template, XML based programming using XStream API, Excel file generation using Apache POI API, PDF file generation using FOP APIs and generation of various graphs using JFreeCharts.
- Design & Development of POC for dynamic charts using Google Charts APIs, Jasper charts & iText to demonstrate alternate cost effective solutions to existing vendor tool.
- Development of Sceptre reconciliation reports for Business interface using Core Java, Spring JDBC template and Excel POI API.
- Development of Backend utility for Cron Job monitoring using Core Java, Multi-threading, collections and XStream API.
- Bitbucket/GIT was used as code repository and version control system.
- Unit testing, code review & all deployment activities
- Development of Technical Design Documents, Visio diagrams, Draft & execution of IQ & OQ scripts on HP-ALM system for change management for all the interfaces.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Performing Server side Product Engineering and Development to leverage core JAVA & J2EE skills with use of Multi-Threading, Collections, Use of Executor Service for Concurrency, Hibernate, MS-SQL Database.
- Development of core server side features like Locate, Track, Targeted Geo-Fence and Mass from scratch to final deliverables using JaxWS web service calls from WPF client, DB communication uses Hibernate & DAO classes, Business logic using core Java libraries & communication with mobile network carrier using socket in simulation environment & HTTP Post in production environment.
- Used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for end-to-end product integration in distributed environment.
- Used TCP based socket communication between server side components/modules & MS SQL 2012/2014 database using DBIF (Database Abstraction Interface Function).
- Developed DBIF interface in Java using annotation based XML serialization & de-serialization using XStream API and making DB calls using this interface.
- Defining & Developing API’s using Web services and releasing request/response API documentation.
- KPIs development based on producer consumer model
- Carrier selection, Licensing, points from a Geofence with the use of Math APIs,
- Writing MS-SQL Database Stored procedures, Tables schema, and Inline queries.
- Involved in Database performance tuning in Stored procedures, Inline queries and table schemas
- Troubleshoot and fix to customers technical issues as per their service requirements.
- Development web-services & 3rd party interface module MLP Server for customers like Trovicor based on requirements.
- Simulators development using core Java and excel file integration for internal testing.
- Tuning the Simulator to talk to My-SQL database instead of Simulation excel files for Blue force, Mountain View customer demo.
- Codebase versioning & source safe maintained using TFS, CVS.
- Bug tracking using JIRA & Bugzilla.
- Building & releasing Software usage manual, Setup & Deployment docs, HLDs, LLDs, functional specifications and release notes.
- Managing/maintaining/leading team for server side legacy components like core Surveillance service, SMS/Email service, 3rd party MLP service in Java as well.
- Involved in development & managing of new server features like Trovicor, Historical, Mass, Location Smoothing & ICD services on .NET technologies
Environment: Core Java 1.6, Collections, Multithreading, Executor Service, JaxWS webservice, Socket Communication, Hibernate 3.x, Spring MVC, TFS, CVS, XStream APIs, MS-SQL Server
Lead Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
- Highly involved in Java Conversion activity of around 400+ Flex 1.5 and Flex 3 screens to Flex 4.0 parser module.
- Contributed in development of Oracle PL/SQL to Java code converter for back end Business logic migration and
- Integrating of Java code server side with flex 4.0 UI using BlazeDS.
- Use of Internationalization using Resource bundles.
- Involved in Design & work allocation of tasks on flex designing & java integration to new team members, managing them to achieve the delivery timelines.
- Development of new GIU screens on Flex 4 sdk. Development of all navigational features into the product.
- Core & Adv. Java training for BITS, Pilani trainees, Assigning daily tasks to trainees, Project Estimation Project requirements gathering & preparing wireframes using JSP/Servlets, Struts 1.0, My-SQL DB, JDBC, Singleton Design pattern for JDBC, Use of AJAX for dynamic content modification, MVC design pattern, Use of properties file for configurations.
- Coordinating with Project Client for project status & deliveries.
- Was nominated as Star Performer of the year & Team Achievement award for successful delivery of the project.
- For projects Wholesale online shopping website managed development of the basic POC on multiuser online shopping website using BlazeDS, MySQL DB, Java & Flex 4.5 SDK on Flash Builder 4.5 IDE.
- For Project Ortho Evidence website managed Development of the Flex UI & functionalities for modules like: Articles, Video Broadcasting, profile management, Podcast, Newsletters etc. and middle layer as PHP services
Environment: Java 1.5, Tortoise SVN, Flex 1.5, 3.0 & 4.0, BlazeDS, Apache Tomcat, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Struts 1.0, MVC, MySQL
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Learning the new graphical technology Java3D, requirements gathering & preparing 3D graphical interactive applet using Java math APIs, Java3D APIs, Collections, Applet
- Used JNLP, Java Web Start for hosting the 3D applet on Confidential website.
- Also involved in performance tuning & monitoring of the Java application
- Resource requisition tracker application involved development using core Java, collections, J2EE platform with Struts 1.0, JSP/Servlets, JDBC, MVC design pattern, properties files & MySQL DB.
Environment: Java 1.5, Tortoise SVN, Apache Tomcat, JDBC, JSP, Servlet, Struts 1.0, MVC, MySQL