- Around 7 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development in diversified areas of Client - Server, Distributed and Web applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Hands on experience in developing Enterprise Applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JSTL, JSP Custom Tags, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Java Messaging Service(JMS), JAXP, UML, JUnit, LOG4j, Apache(common API), SQL, PL/SQL, Maven.
- Worked extensively on creating server-side components, designing and implementing User Interface (GUI) design and development, Unit testing and Deployment.
- Well acquainted in applying design patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, VO, DAO and Session Facade.
- Good Exposure to UNIX, Sun Solaris & Red Hat Enterprise Linux Environment and shell scripting.
- Good proficiency in JAVA/J2EE, analytical skills, problem solving skills and excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good experience in Software Configuration Management, Release Management, Packaging/Installation/Deployments and System Administration (Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows.)
- Good exposure to both Application and Web servers like IBM WebSphere, Oracle BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat and also involved in setting up, configuration and deployment process.
- Experience in designing teh User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, JQuery, JSON and CSS.
- Competence in teh using various Integrated Development environments like Eclipse, Weblogic Workspace Studio and WSAD.
- Pretty good at developing ANT scripts to build J2EE enterprise applications (war, jar and ear).
- Strong database development skills using Database Servers like Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g, IBM DB2, MySQL, MS-Access and hands on experience wif SQL, PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience of backend database programming in teh oracle environment using PL/SQL wif tools such as TOAD & SQL PLUS.
- Adept in OOAD Techniques developing UML Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Very good working noledge on Performance Tuning, Debugging & Testing on various platforms.
- Well versed in Software Development wif involvement in all phases of SDLC.
- Motivated team player wif ability to work under minimal supervision possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Languages: : C, C++, UML, Java.
Languages (SQL): : SQL, PL/SQL.
XML Technologies: : SAX, DOM, DTD, XSD, XML.
Distributed Technologies: : RMI, EJB and Web Services
Databases: : Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server, MS SQL.
Web Servers: : Apache TOMCAT.
Application Servers: : WebLogic, IBM’s Web Sphere, JBoss, IBM AIX
Framework: : Struts, Spring and JSF.
Tools: : Hibernate, ANT and JUnit.
IDEs: : Eclipse, WebLogic Workshop, WSAD.
XML Editors: : XML Spy, Stylus Studio.
UML Tool: : Visual Paradigm.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr Java Developer
- Design modifications or code implementation and test criteria for teh projects and releases.
- Implemented teh application using Restful Webservices, Spring data rest, Spring data JPA, Hibernate, Oracle DB.
- Used teh Restful Webservices for all teh business components to communicate wif each other.
- Developed components of REST web services end to end, using different Annotations wif clear understanding on PUT, GET, POST and DELETE operations.
- Used Rest Client Tool extensively to test teh WebServices wif different possibilities of input parameters in teh XML Request and analyzed teh XML Responses.
- Use Spring repositories and implement Spring DTO to fetch teh data from teh database and represent on client-side.
- Coding server side logic behind teh screens logic.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java 7, AngularJS, Foundation CSS, Spring Data JPA, Spring Rest, SVN, Intellij Idea, Oracle, Lotus, Tomcat.
Confidential, Northlake, IL
- Participated in reviewing teh functional, business and high level design requirements.
- Developed teh Use Cases, Wireframe diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication against RESTful web services.
- Implemented entire application using Spring 2.5 MVC design framework.
- Designed and deployed XML files for Dispatcher Servlets, Application Context and Controllers to implement teh Inversion of Control (IOC) module in spring 2.5.
- Implemented several design patterns like Singleton, MVC and Factory design patterns.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) using JMS 1.1 to exchange messages between different applications.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping.
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate 3.0 framework, creating hibernate mapping (.hbm) files.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures for retrieving teh data from database.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as teh configuration management tool.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested teh developed components using JUnit 4.0.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Web logic and MAVEN for development.
- Worked on all phase of agile development life cycle. Used Agile based SCRUM methodology for developing teh project.
- Interacted wif teh Business/Technical Architect to obtain teh specific system requirements and in understanding teh functional flow.
- Involved in Analysis & Design of teh system and created use cases, wireframe diagrams, class diagrams & sequence diagrams.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated wif Hibernate
- Involved in J2EE coding of functionalities (JSP as View andServletsas Controller) based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Used spring Object relational mapping (ORM) and hibernate for persistence in Oracle.
- Wrote XML’s to define spring web flow and spring beans.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle database for creating new profiles and their functionalities to support teh customer assist application.
- Involved in developing test cases using JUnit testing during development mode.
- Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- AGILE development process TEMPhas been followed. Experienced wif stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, JDK 1.5, REST webservice, Hibernate 3.0, JQuery, Eclipse IDE, Websphere, JUnit, log4J, Oracle 10g, ANT, XML/XSLT.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Developed intranet based user interface using JSP, published reusable custom tags. Developed Struts based user interface to handle multi module user actions, migrated teh existing application to Struts 2 framework.
- Developed Walgreens prescription refill module and related services. Developed patient enter and refill monitoring module to get automated reminders using JMS asynchronous messaging component which run on daily schedule.
- Developed processing component to retrieve patient information from Oracle database, developed DAO layer using hibernate.
- Developed Notifications Service as a web service and Stateless bean depending on teh usage of module appropriate service component is invoked which is identified by service locator component.
- Developed and managed dependencies using Spring IOC and integrated User Interface, service and persistence layer using Spring, Hibernate and Struts integration modules.
- Developed Test Scenarios and their assert information is derived from sample data extracted from real time scenarios. Developed test driven unit test cases and related assertion components using JUnit4 and Assert Framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, developer, WebSphere Application Server, Spring, Struts2, JSP, Spring AOP, Oracle, CVS, SVN, SQL, XML, log4j, SOAP etc.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Worked as part of team to study user requirements and technical requirements for application.
- Developed teh application based on MVC architecture using Struts Framework, designed Action Classes, Form Beans.
- Worked on AJAX to develop an interactive Web Application.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as teh configuration management tool. Learned XML for communicating wif client.
- Worked wif Radar TEMPeffectively for logging messages to teh appropriate log files.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing, worked on clearing issues at teh time production and application support and performed documentation of project.
- TEMPEffectively communicating wif Onsite Coordinators and wif teh other teams involved in teh Project.
- Analyzing and designing solutions for teh deliverables based on teh requirements.
- Involved in Designing and Modeling teh system using OOAD and UML
- Designed application using design patterns, such as Singleton, MVC.
- Extensively involved in developing Struts framework Action Servlets for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and teh View Layer.
- Developed web pages using JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS for various modules.
- Extensively used tag libraries and also developed some custom tags.
- Used AJAX for dynamically updating teh content.
- Involved in configuration and administration of Web sphere application Server.
- Developed programs for accessing teh database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Stored Procedures and to manipulate teh data in teh database.
- Conducting noledge transfer sessions for new team members to understand teh functionality of teh applications.
- Developed Ant based builds Scripts to build and deploy teh application.
- Designed implementation plans for shipping teh services to System, Performance, UAT and Production boxes.