- Around 7 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development in diversified areas of Client - Server, Distributed and Web applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Hands on experience in developing Enterprise Applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JSTL, JSP Custom Tags, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Java Messaging Service(JMS), JAXP, UML, JUnit, LOG4j, Apache(common API), SQL, PL/SQL, Maven.
- Worked extensively on creating server-side components, designing and implementing User Interface (GUI) design and development, Unit testing and Deployment.
- Well acquainted in applying design patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, VO, DAO and Session Facade.
- Good Exposure to UNIX, Sun Solaris & Red Hat Enterprise Linux Environment and shell scripting.
- Good proficiency in JAVA/J2EE, analytical skills, problem solving skills and excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good experience in Software Configuration Management, Release Management, Packaging/Installation/Deployments and System Administration (Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows.)
- Good exposure to both Application and Web servers like IBM WebSphere, Oracle BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat and also involved in setting up, configuration and deployment process.
- Experience in designing the User Interface (UI) applications and professional web applications using HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, JQuery, JSON and CSS.
- Competence in the using various Integrated Development environments like Eclipse, Weblogic Workspace Studio and WSAD.
- Pretty good at developing ANT scripts to build J2EE enterprise applications (war, jar and ear).
- Strong database development skills using Database Servers like Oracle 8/8i/9i/10g, IBM DB2, MySQL, MS-Access and hands on experience with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience of backend database programming in the oracle environment using PL/SQL with tools such as TOAD & SQL PLUS.
- Adept in OOAD Techniques developing UML Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Very good working knowledge on Performance Tuning, Debugging & Testing on various platforms.
- Well versed in Software Development with involvement in all phases of SDLC.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, UML, Java.
Languages (SQL): SQL, PL/SQL.
XML Technologies: SAX, DOM, DTD, XSD, XML.
Distributed Technologies: RMI, EJB and Web Services
Databases: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server, MS SQL.
Web Servers: Apache TOMCAT.
Application Servers: WebLogic, IBM’s Web Sphere, JBoss, IBM AIX
Framework: Struts, Spring and JSF.
Tools: Hibernate, ANT and JUnit.
IDEs: Eclipse, WebLogic Workshop, WSAD.
XML Editors: XML Spy, Stylus Studio.
UML Tool: Visual Paradigm.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr Java Developer
- Design modifications or code implementation and test criteria for the projects and releases.
- Implemented the application using Restful Webservices, Spring data rest, Spring data JPA, Hibernate, Oracle DB.
- Used the Restful Webservices for all the business components to communicate with each other.
- Developed components of REST web services end to end, using different Annotations with clear understanding on PUT, GET, POST and DELETE operations.
- Used Rest Client Tool extensively to test the WebServices with different possibilities of input parameters in the XML Request and analyzed the XML Responses.
- Use Spring repositories and implement Spring DTO to fetch the data from the database and represent on client-side.
- Coding server side logic behind the screens logic.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java 7, AngularJS, Foundation CSS, Spring Data JPA, Spring Rest, SVN, Intellij Idea, Oracle, Lotus, Tomcat.
Confidential, Northlake, IL
- Participated in reviewing the functional, business and high level design requirements.
- Developed the Use Cases, Wireframe diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication against RESTful web services.
- Implemented entire application using Spring 2.5 MVC design framework.
- Designed and deployed XML files for Dispatcher Servlets, Application Context and Controllers to implement the Inversion of Control (IOC) module in spring 2.5.
- Implemented several design patterns like Singleton, MVC and Factory design patterns.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) using JMS 1.1 to exchange messages between different applications.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping.
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate 3.0 framework, creating hibernate mapping (.hbm) files.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures for retrieving the data from database.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit 4.0.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Web logic and MAVEN for development.
- Worked on all phase of agile development life cycle. Used Agile based SCRUM methodology for developing the project.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Interacted with the Business/Technical Architect to obtain the specific system requirements and in understanding the functional flow.
- Involved in Analysis & Design of the system and created use cases, wireframe diagrams, class diagrams & sequence diagrams.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate
- Involved in J2EE coding of functionalities (JSP as View andServletsas Controller) based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Used spring Object relational mapping (ORM) and hibernate for persistence in Oracle.
- Wrote XML’s to define spring web flow and spring beans.
- Wrote SQL queries for Oracle database for creating new profiles and their functionalities to support the customer assist application.
- Involved in developing test cases using JUnit testing during development mode.
- Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- AGILE development process has been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, JDK 1.5, REST webservice, Hibernate 3.0, JQuery, Eclipse IDE, Websphere, JUnit, log4J, Oracle 10g, ANT, XML/XSLT.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Developed intranet based user interface using JSP, published reusable custom tags. Developed Struts based user interface to handle multi module user actions, migrated the existing application to Struts 2 framework.
- Developed Walgreens prescription refill module and related services. Developed patient enter and refill monitoring module to get automated reminders using JMS asynchronous messaging component which run on daily schedule.
- Developed processing component to retrieve patient information from Oracle database, developed DAO layer using hibernate.
- Developed Notifications Service as a web service and Stateless bean depending on the usage of module appropriate service component is invoked which is identified by service locator component.
- Developed and managed dependencies using Spring IOC and integrated User Interface, service and persistence layer using Spring, Hibernate and Struts integration modules.
- Developed Test Scenarios and their assert information is derived from sample data extracted from real time scenarios. Developed test driven unit test cases and related assertion components using JUnit4 and Assert Framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, developer, WebSphere Application Server, Spring, Struts2, JSP, Spring AOP, Oracle, CVS, SVN, SQL, XML, log4j, SOAP etc.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Worked as part of team to study user requirements and technical requirements for application.
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture using Struts Framework, designed Action Classes, Form Beans.
- Worked on AJAX to develop an interactive Web Application.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool. Learned XML for communicating with client.
- Worked with Radar effectively for logging messages to the appropriate log files.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing, worked on clearing issues at the time production and application support and performed documentation of project.
- Effectively communicating with Onsite Coordinators and with the other teams involved in the Project.
- Analyzing and designing solutions for the deliverables based on the requirements.
- Involved in Designing and Modeling the system using OOAD and UML
- Designed application using design patterns, such as Singleton, MVC.
- Extensively involved in developing Struts framework Action Servlets for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Developed web pages using JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS for various modules.
- Extensively used tag libraries and also developed some custom tags.
- Used AJAX for dynamically updating the content.
- Involved in configuration and administration of Web sphere application Server.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Conducting knowledge transfer sessions for new team members to understand the functionality of the applications.
- Developed Ant based builds Scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Designed implementation plans for shipping the services to System, Performance, UAT and Production boxes.