Software Development Lifecycle: Web, Desktop & Mobile Android App Development Back - End Development Web APIs Software Testing & Troubleshooting Java Programming User Interface Design Emerging Technologies Team Collaboration
Languages: Java, Kotlin, C++, C, PL/SQL
Web services: JSON
Web servers: Tomcat, Node
Frameworks: Express, Spring, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite
Design patterns: MVP
Tools: IntelliJ, Android Studio, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Oracle SQL Developer, Version Control Tools, Postman, Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Mockito, Expresso
Platforms: Windows, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu
Senior Android Developer
- Researched and integrated emerging technologies including Firebase, Retrofit, and Dagger2 for Dependency Injection, RxJava.
- Integrated payment gateways such as MasterCard Payment, PayPal, WeChat Pay, and Ali Pay, as well as social media platforms such as Facebook.
- Worked with Android Wear.
- Designed user interfaces using XML. Integrated front-end interfaces with web APIs.
- Implemented SQLite database to manage offline data persistence.
- Unit testing with JUnit, Mockito, Expresso
- Worked with a US based company named Kick Back Apps to upgrade prank calling app called PrankDial; added new features and performed unit tests; eliminated technical issues. Received recognition for completing project requirements well under deadline.
- Gained in-depth knowledge of Kotlin programming language.
- Developed Nepal-based taxi reservation app. Coded modules and led technical team. Integrated GPS software and Google Maps to improve mapping feature.
- Designed application for photo and video sharing, capturing, and manipulation.
- Developed Cycle My City rewards app for cycling and bicycle parts purchases. Received Smart Watch from client in reward for outstanding performance.
Technologies Used: Android Studio, Bitbucket, Java, Web APIs, SQLite, Postman, SQLite Browser, Windows, Ubuntu, Kotlin
- Developed user interfaces using XML.
- Integrated web APIs.
- Used SQLite database for back-end.
- Developed enterprise-level academic management and lost-and-found applications.
Technologies Used: Java, Web APIs, SQLite, Android Studio, Bitbucket, Postman, SQLite Browser, Windows, Ubuntu
- Integrated Google Maps functionality into delivery applications. Designed user interfaces using XML.
- Introduced web APIs to facilitate front- and back-end communication.
- Developed several applications for food delivery and courier services.
Technologies Used: Java, Web APIs, SQLite, Android Studio, Bitbucket, Postman, SQLite Browser, Windows