- Having 7+ years of IT experience in Object Oriented development and support of Enterprise applications using J2EE technologies
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing, expertise in integration using J2EE architecture
- Extensive experience in Use cases development, Design, Object/Service modeling using UML modeling
- Expertise in requirements and systems analysis through deployment using agile methodologies
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining complex software systems with stringent up - time requirements
- Excellent handle in Struts2, Struts1.2 and spring framework.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE technologies using Core Java Collections, Exception Handling, Swing, Serialization & Multi-threading.
- Experience on architectures like Model-View-Controller (MVC), Service-Oriented-Architecture (SOA).
- Experience hosting and consuming Web Services using SOAP and Restful.
- Good experience with XML, XML Parsers & Web Services.
- Experience using Spring Framework modules like Spring Core container forDependency
- Injection, Application context, Spring ORM and POJO objects.
- Expertise knowledge of creating instances using Amazon EC2 and using lambda server less programming. Proficient in using AWS Elastic Beanstalk for handling capacity provisioning and monitoring application health.
- Excellent handle in O/R mapping tools and Hibernate.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on Web logic, Web sphere and JBoss.
- Good working knowledge of different IDEs like My Eclipse, RAD and Net Beans.
- Used APACHE Log4j for logging purposes.
- Setting up continues integration using Maven and Jenkins.
- Experienced in design and connectivity of the database in DB2, Oracle and SQL Server 2000
- Experience in implementing agile methodology.
- Excellent in project documentation, logical and analytical abilities.
- Possess good inter personal skills and self-learning attitude.
Languages: JAVA 8
Web Development: Servlets, JSP, Web Services (SOAP, REST)
Frameworks: springs, Struts, Hibernate
Operating Systems: Windows Family, UNIX, LINUX
Development Tools: Eclipse, PL/SQL Developer tool
Servers Web Sphere: , Apache Tomcat 5.9, Web Logic
Databases Oracle: 11gclient, MySQL Server
- Involved in Analysis Design of the Reference Data Management.
- Created and consumed WSDL for soap based web services.
- Used Restful web services to expose certain functionalities of the application
- Created hibernate-config.xml and configured the hibernate2.0 for the application.
- Configured hibernate with spring.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection feature for Bean wiring
- Implemented No SQL database like Cassandra to (store key values), for data analytics which is used as a Database for this project.
- Patch Oracle EXA data infrastructure.
- Development of scalable and efficient groovycode for banking transactions.
- Database best practices and performance tuning in EXA date X5-2 environment
- Installed and configured Site Minder Policy Server on UNIX/Windows environments.
- Responsible to check and configure the integration of Site Minderpolicies to work with roles defined in Identity Manager.
- Wrote scripts to assist process of semi-automated subtitle alignment using Aeneas, Audacity, and Groovy.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Implemented server less Node REST API architecture using API Gateway and Lambda.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Used SVN and GIT to store current and previous versions of source code and it allows for concurrent editing of those source files by multiple.
- Used GIT as version control tools to maintain the code repository.
- Used Spring integration with struts and hibernate
- Created Object-Relational mapping using Hibernate3.0.
- Used Hibernate Query Language HQL to query the database for complex data.
- Used Struts for Web tier development and used the Struts tag library.
- Created screens by assembling Struts Tiles: header, footer, menu, body.
- Defined common page layouts, menu layouts, and use them by passing lists of items and links. Reuse existing layouts using inheritance.
- Used Angular.JS, Node JS, HTML, CSS3 and Custom Java Tag Library for UI module.
- Implemented JQuery, Ajax, and DOJO for asynchronous communication with server providing better user experience.
- Focused on architecting NOSQLdatabases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Used Dockers Container to address every application across the hybrid cloud and Dockers for better collaboration and innovation.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Dockers, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS.
- Custom Kafka broker design to reduce message retention from default 7 day retention to 30 minute retention - architected a light weight Kafka broker
- Implemented Spring transaction management for some database transactions
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debug
- Used agile software development methodology on spring framework.
- Developed the front end using JSP and HTML, CSS
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, JIVE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Spring3.0, Hibernate3.0, UNIX, GIT, Cassandra, oracle11g, Eclipse, Maven, Angular, Kafka, SOAP, Restful Web service.
Conduent Detroit, MI
- The basic framework is designed based on the MVC architecture for all core functionality. Developed Business logic using Spring and Hibernate
- Developed different screens Dispatch Summary and Planning Screens in Transportation Module.
- Developed the business logic using Spring and Hibernate different statistics and information in Dispatch Summary screen
- that will help them make better decisions for mangers
- Developed the JSP pages and CSS to different screens to Transportation module in Fresh direct
- Black hole property set to the Transportation Application
- Experience in Dockers Engine and Dockers Machine environment, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable application.
- Used Angular.JS, SOAP, WSDL, HTML and Custom Java Tag Library for UI module.
- Developed MDF Tools library in Groovyto process lexicon data in MDF format and prepare it for conversion to LIFT format.
- Performance tuning of Oracle EXA DATA database of size 30 TB
- Configuring ASR for EXA dataX6-2 machine.
- Worked on Design and development of Restful APIs using Node JSand JSON.
- Business logic has been implemented using Array list, Map and Sets of Collections API.
- Worked on SQL Scripts for Data Access such as selection, insertion and deletion, joins of data from Oracle database.
- Involved in the Up gradation of Site Minder Policy Servers and Site Minder Web Agents.
- Responsible for monitoring the logs for Site Minderand LDAP on regular basis.
- Plan generation different routers in Transportation Module.
- aggressive monitoring of partitioning versus topic production via JMX interface(s); developed Kafka a standalone
- Worked with Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such asJDO(Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- The Continuous Integration for the automated test cases in Jenkins.
- Used Agile Development methodologies like Scrum
- Used Junit for testing each class.
- SVN, GIT has been used as the version control system.
- Developed Dispatch controller using Spring MVC.
- Converted Asset and Route and truck screens Extreme component into JMESA component.
- Developed the business logic displayed data will be an employee's last name
Environment: Java8, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Spring3.0, Hibernate3.0, UNIX, Angular, putty6.0, GIT, web logic, Oracle11g, Eclipse, VPN client, JMESA, SVN, Dockers.
- Implemented unit tests and code reviews using Junit.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSP and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX and JQuery based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Used CSS3 Borders and JQuery Menus as part of the UI navigation.
- Migrating and deploy the application on Tomcat server.
- Performed code review and test cases review for the developed features.
- Designing the project flow in UML
Frontend Web Developer
- Identified the Business Requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Developed UI using JSP, Java Script and CSS.
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Created tile definitions, struts-config files, and validation files for the application using Struts framework.
- Used Angular.JS, SOAP, WSDL, HTML and Custom Java Tag Library for UI module.
- Implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular JS, routing logic and navigation from screen to screen.
- Implemented Action Classes and Action Forms using Struts framework.
- Used JDBC to connect to the database.
- Design Database tables.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Involved in Unit testing, System Testing and writing test cases.
- Apache Tomcat server administration.
- Involved in design and development of Servlets and JSPs using Apache Struts framework.
- Involved in creating Servlets and Java Classes using Core Java, which route submittals to the appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information using Session Façade.
- Deployed the application on Web Logic application server to make the application multi-platform.
- Java file system was used to get the data into Flat files.
- The system was designed using Unified Modeling Language (UML) On Rational Rose.
- Defects and Enhancements Tracking was handled and maintained with the help of Rational Clear Quest tool.
Environment: Core Java, UNIX, JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.0, Struts Validation Framework, MS Access, Struts Tiles Framework, EJB 2.0, Hibernate, Singleton, Tomcat 5.0.