- 8 years of professional IT experience in designing and developing Web based and Enterprise applications using OOA, OOD, OOPS andJAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Strong background in Core Javaconcepts like, Collections Framework, threads, and also possess hands on experience in building activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, Class diagrams, activity diagrams and flow charts using Rational Rose.
- Good Developing and implementation skills in Core Java, J2EE technologies
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Having Knowledge in server - side java applications that includes JSP, JDBC, and Servlets.
- Worked on IDE such as Eclipse/My Eclipse, JBuilder for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Expertise in Development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX Platforms
- Strong skills in RDMS implementation and development using Oracle, IBM DB2 Database Server and hands on experience with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Strong knowledge on OO design, programming
- Interaction with customers for solving their issues and Bug Fixing.
- Experience in AJAX, XML, XSTL, XPATH and Web Services with SOAP to design, deploy, develop and implement the internet.
- Well versed in the complete SDLC Starting from requirements gathering, use cases, design, development and testing.
- Knowledge of Java concepts like Multithreading.
- Good knowledge of dynamically generated web pages run on Tomcat server using JSP.
- Experience in developing Web Services applications.
- Good Exposure in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures/functions etc. for relational databases like Oracle 11g/10, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Produced and consumed Kafka for data streaming.
- Implemented Spring Boot integration with Spring Session.
- Experience working with spring, spring boot, spring security.
- Design and develop a web application end to end using Angular JS andSpringBoot.
- Experience in building custom frameworks using XML parsing techniques such as SAX & DOM
- Good development experience in SOA using Apache Camel & spring integration
- Good understanding ofJAVA/ J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Strategy pattern, Business Delegate.
- Extensively worked on every module of spring framework which includes Spring-Core, String Boot, Spring-Context, Spring-DAO, Spring-JDBC, Spring-ORM, Spring-JMS, Spring-Web Services and Spring-AOP.
- Knowledge of domain driven design concepts and Micro services
- Have strong exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services and hands on experience in developing SOAP and REST web services usingJava, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAXB.
- Knowledge in Micro Services Design patterns - Circuit Breaker, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, Dependency Injection, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Transaction, Spring Actuator and JPA.
- Experienced in building and deploying applications using build tools such as Ant and Maven.
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL, Cassandra No SQL. Mongo DB.
- Experience Working On Agile with Scrum.
- Expertise in working on both Windows and Mac OS X environments.
- Excellent problem solving, time estimation and multitasking skills.
- Experience working on Docker and Kubernetes
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team and committed to highest levels of professional and personal experience.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux and Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX)
Web/Distributed Technologies: J2EE, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JSTL, EJB 1.1/2.0/3.0, JDBC 2.0/3.0, RMI, UML, MVC, JSF, Spring Batch, Spring boot, XML, spring MVC, XSL, AWS, JMS, Hibernate and JPA, web services(REST), Maven, IntelliJ, Angular JS, J SON, UML, React, Node JS, SOAP, GIT, Kafka, GitHub, Micro services
Middleware: Tibco, RMI, EJB 2.0, EJB 3.0, CORBA and Web Sphere MQ Series v5.3
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Sybase, MS Access 2000, MySQL, DB2 8.1 and MS SQL Server 2005, Postgres SQL. PLSQL, NoSQL
Open Frameworks: J Unit, Struts, Tiles, JSF, Spring, Hibernate and J Boss
Languages: Java, Java 2EE, Java Script, C, SQL, PHP
Scripting: JSP 2.1, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, ANT, Unix Shell Scripting.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6/7, HTTP web server and IIS Windows server.
- Involved in design, development and testing of the application.
- Designed and implemented User management and Report Management modules usingJ2EE, JSP, Servlets, spring and Oracle Database.
- Developed Restful API with Spring Framework for bench marking purposes.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services and implemented REST web Services using Spring MVC and JAX-RS.
- Used Spring MVC framework for developing web application.
- Developing SQL stored procedure and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Designed and developed the application using Java Server Faces (JSF) framework.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Extensively performed User Interface validations on client-side.
- Also worked in Production support analyzed issues and fixed by writing SQL scripts andjavacode.
- Designed and developed REST-ful style Web Service layer and WSLD.
- Involved in training team members with the application and business functionality.
- Developed REST architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Spring Framework and Spring JDBC Template.
- Experience in building Micro services with the help of Spring Boot and developed spring-based applications with very less configuration.
- Used AWS Lambda with AWS services as event sources.
- Actively managed, improved, and monitored cloud infrastructure onAWS, EC2, S3, and RDS, including patches, and scaling.
- EmployingJava Object/Relational bridge technologies such as Hibernate, JPA, and spring.
- Implemented Micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Micro services and enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Implemented spring framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Implemented the business logic using JSP, JSTL,JavaBeans and service classes.
- Worked on the Hibernate framework reverse engineering to access data.
- Used No SQL database MongoDB to store and retrieve the user data from the applications.
- Created the stored procedures using Oracle database and accessed throughJavaJDBC.
- Developed Message Driver Beans to receive the messages from the JMS Provider.
- Developed GUI using JSP, Spring MVC frame work.
- Used Spring Data and NoSQL MongoDB to store and re use managed objects.
- Implemented the UI usingJavaserver pages, HTML, CSS.
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Build and compiled the project assemblies using MAVEN, and deployed it with ANT script.
Environment: Java, Hibernate 4, spring 4, Spring Boot, JUnit, Selenium, Maven, Micro Services, HTML, JQuery, XML, PL/SQL, Eclipse, Servlet, JSP, Oracle, Tomcat 7, Drools, JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS.
- Used as IDE in developing EJB and deploying in server.
- Generated Session beans, and Message Driven Beans.
- Implemented JMS to asynchronously send and receive messages, Error Tickets placed in Message Queues automatically generated and updated into database by Remedy Trigger.
- The Application Servers were installed in clustered mode to balance the load in the case of increased traffic.
- Prepared prototypes for the project, based on the user requirements.
- Worked on coding of Servlets and EJB communication.
- Used Hibernate framework for data persistance.
- Responsible for writing Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with Spring for processing business needs.
- Developing the Spring MVC Portlet which generated Web, PDF and Excel report based upon user request.
- Implemented Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate provided access to Oracle 9i RDBMS.
- Excellent implementation Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between IBM DB2 SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database for registrations.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-hibernate for data access.
- Handled Multithreading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each other.
- Implemented routing to allow for the use of a Single-page-application (SPA) with different content using routeProvider in theAngular JSModule and ng-view in the HTML5.
- Implemented Client side validation using Angular JSCustom Form Validation with ng-show and ng-hide.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs,JavaServlets.
- Code repository management using SVN and project build tool using ANT.
- Performed Code Review to ensure Organization and Project level standards are met and checked for redundant code.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Tomcat app servers and MySQL DB.
- Used putty for Unix login to run the batch jobs and check server logs.
- Played a key role in the development and maintenance of the application.
- Performed Unit Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from server side to satisfy the business requirement.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Developed Message Driven Bean for asynchronous sending Messages using JMS.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting useful plans from different module.
- Used Spring JMS module for lookup for the queues and MDBs for the listeners.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Packaged and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions. Actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers in Informix and JBoss fuse technologies.
- Written LINUX shell scripts to identify user login information.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Used Maven tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in all the phases of the project right from requirements gathering to maintenance.
- In architecting, various Business Layer and Data Management components of multi-tiered web based system over J2EE architecture.
- Developed user interface by creating at least one web page for each component using Struts web MVC and Action Servlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed SCM by using the JSP/HTML like one form for each functionality user interface, standard.
- Designed and implemented the Dynamic Web Pages using JSF.
- Participated in Functional Document reviews and created Technical documents.
- Actively designed, developed and integrated the Metrics module with all other components.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for this application.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Used Scrum for managing product development.
- Development using Bootstrap for real time web development.
- Developed and deployed various Sessions beans.
- Used Hibernate to access database and perform database updating.
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle.
- Used various CoreJava concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Co-ordination with offshore team on development activities.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Deployed code on WebSphere Application Servers and maintained applications.
- Configured WebSphere for messaging by defining Queue Destinations & Queue Connection Factories.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT.
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets,Javabeans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Used CVS as version control system.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Participated in gathering and understanding the client's requirements.
- Develop code as per the change requests provided.
- Wrote unit tests with JUNIT framework for testing applications and Server side logging & client side logging using Log4J to find and store exception messages.
- Re-designing of the website used the JSP to modify the look and feel of the website.
- Developed the HTML and JSP Pages. migrate current struts based application to spring framework.
- Developed database access components with the back end as Oracle 10G.
- Used RAD & WSAD for building application EAR, for deploying on Websphere6.0 Application server on multiple environments like QA, Staging, and Live.
- Working with SOAP web services & EJB to communicate with the applications.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.