- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and agile methodologies like SCRUM and KANBAN.
- Good noledge and hands on experience in MVC (Struts Framework 1.x/2.x), spring Framework 2.x/3.x, Java Server Faces and ORM (Hibernate 2.0/3.0) frameworks.
- Extensive noledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring Web flow, Spring Security, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Extensively worked on open source control frameworks Struts, Hibernate and have in depth noledge of design patterns and Multi threading.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies - Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Having Good Knowledge on JVM.
- CreatedRESTfulweb services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Hands on experience working with Web and Application Servers such as ApacheTomcat, JBoss, IBM RAD, WebSphere, WebLogic and Sun Glass fish.
- Hands on experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse (Indigo, Juno, Europa, and Helios), Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Very good understanding and experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using REST web services.
- Sound Knowledge and Hands on Experience in working with relation databases such as Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Cassandra, Database triggers, Procedures, Functions.
- Closely worked with Release Management Team in doing builds and deploying code into various environments like DEV/QA/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Expertise in Creating Use-case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams in UML and Rational Rose.
- Experience in usingCVS,GIT, Microsoft visual SourceSafe and Subversion (SVN) for project integration across modules.
- Hands on Experience in Sockets, Java Beans and Swing.
- Sound Knowledge writing JUnit for test cases.
- Having Good experience in resolving production issues.
- Excellent client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Good learner with quick learning skills and good team member with communication skills.
Domain: Banking, Insurance, E-Commerce, Tele-Communication
Programming Languages: Core JAVA, J2EE, SQL, C, C++, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Struts, CSS Frameworks, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Access.DAO, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Springwith Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, HTML, HTML4, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, DHTML, AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, XSL, XSLT, REST/SOAP Web services, GWT, JNDI, JSTL, JMS, JPA, EJB, WSDL, JAX-RS, JSX-WS, Dojo and Java Beans.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, My SQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Mongo DB, MS Access, Cassandra.
IDE: Eclipse (Indigo, Juno, Europa, and Helios), Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer)
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web Sphere 7.0, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0 & RAD 7.5/8.5, JBoss
Software Modelling: MS Visio, Microsoft Project
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Version Control Systems: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, GIT
Confidential, Des Moines, IOWA
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model.
- Attended discussions with the client to discuss and understand various components of the requirement and to implement the same.
- Used Eclipse IDE tool to develop the application and Used JIRA to create EPICs and User Stories for the Sprint cycle.
- Developed web application usingSpring MVC framework. Implemented Navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Created services for various modules like Account (CD/Checking/Savings) Creation and Maintenance using SPRING.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Designed Hibernate entities that map data base tables, implemented inheritance strategies using Hibernate inheritance strategy.
- Implemented search functionality, filtering, pagination using Hibernate criteria Query interfaces.
- Provided connections usingSpringJDBCto the database and developedSQLqueries to manipulate the data.
- Implemented RESTful web services for communicating using JAX-RS annotations.
- Established efficient exception handling and logging using Spring AOP.
- Developed GUI using AngularJS, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap, JSP, JSF, AJAX and CSS3 techniques.
- UsedSpringDAOconcept in order to interact with database (DB2) using JDBC template.
- UsedWeb sphere 8.5 Application Developer with RAD 7.5 as development IDEfor building, testing and deploying application locally.
- Worked with XML and JSON contents.
- Utilizedspringannotationsand XML configuration forDependency Injection.
- Deployed the application to apache TOMCAT server.
- Build components scheduling and configuration using Maven.
- UsedSpring Inversion of Control, to make application easy to test and integrate.
- UsedAuto wired PojoandDAOclasses withSpringControllers.
- UsedLog4jto print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- UsedGITfor version control.
- Created Use case, Class and sequence diagrams by using Microsoft Visio.
- Created numerous test cases using JUnit framework and JUnit for front end UI testing.
- UsedCodePro Analyticsto make sure all the code maintain standards.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Involved in UAT support and bug fixing, enhancements and code refactoring.
Confidential, McLean City, Virginia
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the lifecycle of the software design process including, requirement Definition, prototyping, design, interface implementations, unit testing and maintenance.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design artifacts and published.
- Status report was provided to the manager/Scrum master regarding the progress of the task assigned at both the beginning/end of the working day. JIRA tickets were created and tasks were completed in the assigned time.
- Actively participated in the implementation, maintenance and testing phases plan generation using Struts framework.
- Used Spring IOC, AutoWired Pojo and DAO classes with Spring Controller.
- Developed session EJB and message driven bean (MDB) to process JMS XML messages.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database.
- Developed back-end logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Generics and Annotations.
- AngularJS library TEMPhas been used for creation of powerful dynamic Web Pages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Used web service calls using Java Web Services RPC and Apache AXIS client packages. Generated Client classes using WSDL2Java and used the generated Java API.
- Used SVN version controls to check in/out files, etc. also responsible for branching, merging the branch to main using Tortoise SVN tool.
- Used data modeling for creating a data model by applying formal data modeling techniques.
- Experience in application servers like Tomcat locally and Web logic to host it on the Linux server.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
- Extensively used log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
- Used Maven and ANT to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework.
- Involved in deriving at class diagrams and sequence diagrams during the design phase of the project using UML.
Environment: Java 7, Spring 3.0, Struts 1.2, J2EE,DOJO, HTML, HTML5, Hibernate 4.0, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, JQuery, Oracle, Rational Clear Case, Web Logic, Eclipse, ANT, Apache Tomcat, SVN, SOA, J2EE, Oracle, XML 1.x, JAXB 2.x, XSLT 1.x, SOAP 1.3, WSDL 2.0, JAX-WS, and Web Services.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer.
- Understood the application. Involved in Design, Development, Programming, and Deployment of application.
- Project developed using agile software development methodology.
- Developed Application with Spring MVC frame work, EJB, JDBC and UI techniques.
- Involved in developing Spring MVC framework set up configure spring framework.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation mappings.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Custom Queries to querying data from Oracle Data base In DAO.
- Worked on JPA for persisting the objects into the system.
- Developed Service layer and DAO to integrate with persistence frame work.
- Developed the back-end logic with Core Java, Collections, Multi-threading.
- Developed UI pages using JSP, HTML, JQuery, CSS, AJAX, and Angular.js.
- Java Development experience on developing business enterprise applications using core Java, Java Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Server Faces (JSF), JFC Swing, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java XML API, Java Mail API etc.
- Published and consumed SOAP Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Helped in Selenium automation of the application for testing purposes.
- Used JQuery to develop functionality on UI pages.
- Developed controller classes for request processing used spring annotations to handle request.
- Used JDBC connection to integrate application with database.
- Designed web portal with cross-browser support and responsive.
- Worked closely with backend developer and data integration team.
- Developed JSF Tags and Components.
- Made Single page module with use of Angular.js framework.
- Used Junit framework for Unit testing.
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Project artifact deployed on a JBoss Application Server 5.0.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.7, JSF 2, spring 3.0, Struts, Hibernate 3.5.6-Final, JBOSS Application Server 5.0, Apache Axis 2.0, Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.2, UNIX, SQL Server 2008 (R2 - Enterprise Edition), HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Eclipse3.8, Maven 3.0.4, JUnit 3.8, Log4j, SVN.
- Involved in team discussions in laying out the architecture and designing of the prototype.
- Involved in UML design using MS Visio.
- Responsible for design and development of Web Application using Struts Framework.
- Written Action Classes, Form Bean Classes and configure the Application using Struts Configuration file.
- Did technical design to conform to STRUTS (MVC) framework.
- Wrote server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Made use of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts like Inheritance, polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Application and user level configurations have been maintained by using XML Files.
- Widely used HTML for web based design.
- Implemented MVC using Struts Framework.
- Utilized Servlets to handle various requests from the client browser and send responses.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers.
- Designing and documenting of the stored procedures.
- Coding Test Classes using Junit for unit testing, Performed functional integration system and validation testing.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Used JDBC Prepared statements to call from Servlets for database access.
- Implemented design patterns MVC, Session Facade for developing the application.
- DevelopedMessage Driven Beansfor asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Application Design Documented for my entire requirement.
- Part of the technical team in the development of Model View Controller (MVC), Model architecture to handle configuration, database connectivity, and template management.
- Created a Reporting tool using JSP and Servlets that calculates the amount of state and federal taxes.
- Used JQuery for developing asynchronous web applications on client side. Built and accessed the database using JDBC for ORACLE 9g.
- Involved in the development of a web authentication module using Java Servlets.
- Handled Session Time-outs with HTTPSessionListener interface.
- Performed XML parsing using DOM parser.
- Tracked software errors with Clear Quest and coordinated with halp desk staff in resolving bug.
- Maintained version control using CVS.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Created test case scenarios for Functional Testing.
- Used Java Script validation in JSP pages.
- Helped design the database tables for optimal storage of data.
- Coded JDBC calls in the Servlets to access the Oracle database tables.
- Responsible for Integration, unit testing, system testing and stress testing for all the phases of project.
- Prepared final guideline document that would serve as a tutorial for the users of dis application.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.3, JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.3, EJB 2.0, Struts 1.1, JNDI 1.2, JDBC 2.1, Oracle 8i, UML, DAO, JMS, XML, Weblogic 7.0, MVC Design Pattern, jmeter, Eclipse 2.1, Log4j and Junit.