- 6 years of experience in Cross Platform Enterprise, Software Development Life Cycle including designing, coding, analysis, deployment, end to end implementation of Object Oriented Applications and Enterprise java applications using Java/J2EE.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JAX - WS, UDDI, WSDL, and Apache Axis.
- Developed different Web components such as JSPs, Servlets, Filters, Custom Tag Handlers and business components.
- Strong noledge in JAVA Messaging Service (JMS).
- Expertise in using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Experience in deploying applications on IBM WebSphere 5.x/4.x, WebLogic 10.3x, JBoss 4.0. Apache Tomcat 6.x/5.x/4.x.
- Experience in messaging middleware including EMS/JMS and application servers
- Well versed wifcoreJavaconcepts likecollections, multithreading, serialization,Javabeans.
- Experience on teh application where Node.JS used to build different REST APIs for modules such as user and checkout.
- Gained Knowledge on Electrode Platform which is a Node.JS/Web platform built on top of teh ReactJS.
- Expertise on Web logic, Tomcat Web Server for Development and Deployment of teh Java/J2EE Applications.
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning and AWS services like VPC, EC2, IAM, S3.
- Good experience wif implementing encryption algorithms such as MD5, AES and TwoFish Cipher in financial and transactional related applications.
- Knowledge in CI/CD Pipeline to deploy contenarized application in teh cloud
- Experience in using JPA and Hibernate ORM wif Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Proficient wif various JSON-Binding Providers including Jackson, Google-Gson, Flexjson and JSON-lib.
- Expertise on XML technologies wif JAXB, JAXP, XSD, SAX and DOM parsers.
- Experience wif multiple Web/Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, Jetty, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Good experience in Spring & Hibernate and Expertise in developing Java Beans.
- Experience and Proficient in wif API Management tool Apigee.
- Expertise in unit testing using Junit and Mockito.
- Experience in error logging and debugging using Log4J.
- Analyzed teh Maven dependency management in base code in order to annotate teh dependencies on to Spring
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, Akka and Play, J2EE (EJB 2.0, JMS - EMS, Servlets, JAX-RPC, JSPs, JSTL, JavaMail, JAF, JDBC).
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, Apache Axis.
Cloud Computing: Amozon Web Services (AWS)
Application Servers: JBoss, BEA Web Logic, Web Sphere.
CI Tools: Jenkins, TeamCity
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2008 and IBM DB2, Mongodb
Design: UML, Rational Rose, E-R Modeling.
Build Tools: ANT and Maven
Unit/Load Testing: JUNIT, SOAP UI, Mockito.
Version Control System: CVS, SVN, GitHub.
Logging Tools: Log4j
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Unix and Linux
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in all phases of SDLC.
- Attending meetings for Requirement gathering and review and finalization of BRD (s)
- Involved in design phase of project.
- Development and debugging of application.
- Code development using core java concepts to provide service and persistence layers. Used JDBC to provide connectivity layer to teh Oracle database for data transaction.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline wif Docker, Jenkins, GitHub, and AWS.
- Design and develop teh useful microservices using Spring Boot.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Developed restful resources using spring and Jersey to serve teh web application data in JSON format and used Apache Camel for messaging routing, http endpoints and used free marker to customize teh rest responses.
- Developed teh service layer, a layer dat acts a bridge between teh presentation layer and data access layer, wif spring framework.
- Writing SQL queries for data access and manipulation using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Deployment of projects on Web logic server.
- Used Bitbucket as version control system.
- Performing Unit testing and Performance testing and logging defects in QC.
- Working on production defects and bug fixing.
- Coordinating wif teh off shore team in India and clearing all things needed by offshore team.
Environment: Java, J2ee, Spring, AWS, Spring Web Services, REST, Microservices, SOAP, XML, JUnit, JDBC, JNI, AJAX, Maven, Log4J, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL.
Delta Airlines, Minneapolis, MN Dec 2016 to March 2018
Role: Java Developer
- Implementing project using AgileScrumMethodology, involved in daily stand up meetings and sprint showcase and sprint retrospective.
- Involved in designing and implementation ofMVCdesign pattern usingSpring frameworkfor Web-tier.
- Developed presentation layer usingHTML, JSP, Ajax, CSS and JQuery.
- UsedSpringframework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- IntegratedSpring Dependency Injection (IoC)among different layers of an application.
- ImplementedREST web servicesusingApache-CXFframework.
- Involved in creating variousData Access Objects (DAO)for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Developed custom annotations, parsers in Spring Boot.
- Develop Micro services to interact wif other modules using Spring, SptringBoot, REST.
- Deployed and built various versions of RAM on different server boxes.
- Involved inUnit Testingof various modules in generating theTest Cases.
- To create destinations—Temporary Queue and TemporaryTopic objects--dat last only for teh duration of teh connection in which they are created by JMS
- Troubleshooting and monitoring API proxies running on Apigee using Trace tool.
- Selecting teh appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Implement back-end features for teh gateway application running a Node.js stack providing communication between devices and cloud service.
- To provide Java Rest based Micro Services for use by internal Comcast teams.
- Expand monolithic web service into smaller micro services.no
- Used Node.JS for processing teh incoming data in each level and generate a document and save it to Database.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Implemented different providers like Jackson, Gson and JAXB to parse java Object from JSON in Web Services.
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment wif Apache Tomcat on AWS.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) wif other applications infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in a Linux environment wif Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS.
- UsedMavenfor build and management. Extensively involved inTest-Driven Development.
- Converted theHTMLPages toJSFTag Specific Pages.
- Developed JSPs and managed beans usingJSF.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS wif other applications infrastructure.
- Worked wifWebSphereas teh application server.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping wif Oracle database.
- Involved in developing teh user interface using Struts
- Worked on teh Web Services using SOAP and Restfull web services.
- Used SVN configuration management tool for code versioning and release. log4j was used for unit testing and as logging frameworks
- Developed teh classes for Unit Testing.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept teh user requests and usedvarious controllers to delegate teh request flow to teh Backend tier of teh application.
- Developed custom tags for User Interface(UI).
- Experienced in using teh agile methodology for developing application and Followed Agile Methodologies to implement code and have strong noledge wif development in Agile environment.
- Experience in different Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development, Scrum.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, Struts, RESTful, JSP, JUnit, Eclipse, MS SQL server, JDBC, Java Script, AngularJS, CSS, HTML, Struts, Hibernate, Visual Source Safe (VSS), PUTTY, Oracle 9i, Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Involved in designing and implementation of MVC design pattern using Spring framework for Web-tier.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Developed Web interface using JSP, Java Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL), and Struts Framework.
- Used Struts as MVC framework for designing teh complete Web tier.
- Implemented REST web services using Apache-CXF framework.
- Developed different GUI screens JSPs using HTML, DHTML and CSS to design teh Pages according to Client Experience Workbench Standards.
- Validated teh user input using Struts Validation Framework.
- Data Access Objects (DAO) framework is bundled as part of teh Hibernate Database Layer
- Version control of teh code and configuration files are maintained by CVS.
- Developed PL/SQL packages and triggers.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing and performed integration and system testing.