- Over 8 Years of experience and ability to successfully implement complex real - time applications with strong development experience in User Interface integration of highly transactional and scalable enterprise applications.
- Experience with Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development & Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and Front-End applications in a three-tier architecture using Java, J2EE, HTML5, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Ajax, Node JS, JSP,CSS, JavaBeans.
- Experienced in Developing Java/J2EE Applications using JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8, Core Java (Collections, OOPS Concepts), JSP, JSF, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Struts, XML, XSD, XSL and JNDI.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL andMySQL.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Expertise in building real-time data pipelines using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Good Knowledge on Apache Storm which is used for real-time Stream processing and end-to-end delivery response.
- Expertise in Web Services for data transfer from client to server using Apache Axis, REST, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Experience in developing client-side, server-side/middle-tier components applying Java/J2EE design patterns and using frameworks: Servlets, JSF, Struts, Spring, Web Services, JMS, Hibernate, JPA.
- Strong experiencewithMongoDB development and migrations from Oracle relational databases to NoSQL database.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS etc.
- Developed the Applications using J2EE Design Patterns such as Model-View-controller (MVC), Singleton, AbstractFactory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Iterator,and Service Locator patterns.
- Good experience in unit testing using Jasmine and JUnit, Junit/TestNG, Selenium (IDE/Web driver).
- Used Version Control like GIT, CVS, SVN (Subversion) and Clear Case.
- Experience in using build tool as ANT, Gradle,Maven to compile, package the components to the Application Servers MAVEN scripts for customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications and log4J for application logging.
- Hands on experience with Version control and configuration management tools like Git,CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
- Solid experience of application defect/Test management tools like JIRA, Quality Center/Test Director, and Bugzilla.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running applications
- Experience in deploying applications into Web Sphere, Web Logic and Apache Tomcat servers, NGINX, and JBOSS.
- Hands-on experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDE) IDEs like IBM Eclipse, Intellij IDEA 15.X, STS.
Programming Language: Java, SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWTMulti-threading, Java Networking
Java Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Database Server: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij, STS
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL,Axis2, UDDI., Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Clear case
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Water-Fall, Rapid Application DevelopmentTest Driven development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Testing &logging: Junit, Jasmine, JUnit, Log4J, SoapUI, Test NG, easy mock and power mock. Karma, Protractor, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
Sr. Java /J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis, and Code development by followingAgile methodology.
- Created AngularJS Controller to control the flow of data which isolate scopes perform operations in UI pages.
- Used Multi-threading to overcome the errors in transactions and to handle all the threads by the main thread process.
- Developed the Application using Spring Features like Spring MVC, ORM, Spring Boot and Spring Security forapplication accessandauthorization, Spring Integration, Spring AOP for crosscutting concerns.
- Used Spring Ribbon API to check servers are up and running in live environment to detect those servers that are down.
- Designing and implementing scalable,RESTful,andMicro-services-based services formobile back-end. The back-end is being written inJavausingSpring Bootfor simplicity and scalability.
- DesignedSpringbootmechanism without configuration XML's and replaced it with Java classes and usedSpringBootActuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments.
- Built RESTful web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end using jQuery and Ajax calls.Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, and pushing the images to the servers.
- Develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Developed API to get the time series data from Amazon S3 bucket to Predix cloud.
- Used slick toquery and storingin database in a Scala fashion using the powerfulScala collection framework.
- Designing, Development, JUnit testing and Integration of many components of the applications from end-to-end and Prepared Junit test cases and executed them using Junit and Continuum for integration testing.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process in cloud Foundry.
- Develop unit test using Karma and Jasmine. Followed strict patterns of RA team for unit test cases with jasmine.
- Used JMeter for stress testing,Selenium WebDriver for testing the automation code.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending them mails about different policies.
- Used Maven as a build tool for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files and retrieved all the dependencies required for the running the application,Log4Jfor logging errors, messages, and control log statements.
- Worked on Git as version control management and JIRA as Defect management for bug, issue tracking of application. Used JENKINS for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline.
- Implemented the application using design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton and Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs for automatic processing of large amount of data in the application.
- Spring MVC Framework IOCdesign pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.Produced and consumed centralized Spring Restful Web Services for Enterprise and web applications to consume in JSON format and in trusted client-server environment.
- Used Hibernate environment for configurations, mappings, annotation extensions for easy mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking, locking, and transactions.
- Worked with ELK stack for searching the log, routing the log data and for visualizing the logged data.
- Worked with Advanced Java 1.8 features like Lambda for adding functionality processing capability and Stream API to facilitate pipeline processing and method to eliminate elements based on the criteria.
- Worked on Oracle 11gdatabase concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design.
- Created Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Views and implemented the Error Handling in the Stored Procedures and Modified already existing stored procedures, triggers, views, indexes depending on the requirement.
- Migration of Existing Application to AWS cloud platform. Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2 servers, S3 storage, RDS instances, cloud watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in multiple environments.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS 2.0, React JS, Ajax, Rest web services, Micro Services, SpringMVC, Java 1.7/1.8, Scala, Spring Boot, Spring Actuator, Multithreading, Spring 4.x, Hibernate 4.x, Spring Batch, Oracle 11g, Apache Kafka, AWS, Docker, ELK, Spring Security, JUnit, Karma, jasmine, Jenkins, Apache Maven, JIRA, Git.
Confidential, Fountain Valley, CA
Sr.Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all the phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development, Deployment,and Customization of the Application.
- Developed micro services with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each micro service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Developed the application using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and spring beans to develop Session beans for the business logic.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and jQuery to display the data on the client side.Wrote SPA (Single page web applications) using NodeJSas the server side, GULP, WEBPACK (ES6),Restful web services plus AJAX and Angular JS.
- Used backbone JS to optimize in-browser use, to load the module and to improve the Speed. Front-end development by utilizing Java script frameworks such as JQuery, Backbone JS,NodeJS and AngularJS.
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using NodeJS and Wrote code to fetch data from web services using jQuery AJAXfor asynchronous communication via JSON response and updating the modified data to display in UI pages.
- Called web services with REST Architecture to specify constraints through Angular JS services to get XML file data.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise application communication and integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collections framework extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate data objects of application in the business logic layer.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Used J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade,and Business Delegate during development.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC and spring templates, Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs for ORM mapping.
- Composed and executed MongoDB documentscripts to insert, update NoSQL database, automating data changes.
- Used NoSQL MongoDB databaseto provide recommendations on Performance tuning for applications.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Worked onPivotalCloudFoundryto host Application which used to role-based access controls, applying, enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect the spaces for which they have been granted access.
- Re-architect monolithic service into Micro services based architecture using spring boot andpivotalcloudfoundry.
- Developed EJS access layer and components using JPA/Hibernate frameworks implementations for object persistence to Derby database for mock domain and for real time domains.
- Used Selenium Data Driven framework for testing the application and integrating it withMaven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool for continuous delivery pipeline.
- Created and configured management reports and dashboard using Splunk by identifying data patterns, metrics.
- Implemented the logging using log4j framework which is used to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Participated in designing of the framework, required technique to use in each component. Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Experience in Single Page Application (SPA) usingAngularJS, created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower, Grunt.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication and exchange of important required information such as payment status report and credit card information.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Data stax Cassandra. Developed Dao Layer in CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Configured and verifiedAWSworkstations as per application requirement and deployed application to AWS cloud
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, and implementedSwing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring, and Hibernate data ORM mapping.
- Used Spring dependency injection, MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Worked onRestWeb services, NodeRestframework for backend services, Apache Casandrafor database services.
- Designed the framework mainly in Spring MVC, built from scratch, and wrote filters to limit the use & inheritance of some methods & class, components such asAction Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Developed new features for a RESTful backend services inClosureand led evolution of an entire backend architecture and used RAML based REST web services for API's using MuleESB.
- UsedActiveMQto improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users of the application.
- Created JUNIT Test Cases, Test Suites using JUnit for Java Service Layer, data access layer for model and repository which was developed using spring, Persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Used Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner withSelenium andJMeter to test performance both on static, dynamic resourcesand developed Protractor test classes for end to end testing in Front end.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Mavenand continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Created and configured newJIRAprojects and workedwithdepartments to maintain existingJIRA projects.
- Used log4jto deliver control over logging and UsedGitas Version Control System for the application.
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction, oops concepts like inheritance, encapsulation, reusability, and better performance of application.
- Configured the WebSphere application server to connectwithOracle Server in the back end by creating JDBC data source and configured MQ Series and JMS QueueswithIBM RAD andWASto create new connection queues.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases and process of iterations under theAgile Scrum methodology.
- Designed and developed middleware application using spring core framework and Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions, spring Aop for cross cutting concerns and spring security modules.
- Developed SOAP web service using Apache CXF web services and spring framework for communication of application.
- Wrote various scripts for creating/modifying tables, SQL queries,and storedproceduresand explain plans and triggers as per applications requirements and enhanced performance by running the application.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behaviors and step definitions. Developed required Selenium support code in Java for Cucumber and Expert in designing Test Automation framework and report generation strategies in Selenium for web-based applications and prepared test cases for unit testing.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information and implement the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes required for every module of application.
- Used Multithreading as a programming and an execution model that allows multiple threads to exist within the context of a single process and to pull data concurrently from multiple resources in order to generate required files.
- Developed Spring Application using Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring DAO.
- Extensively used spring core, spring-context, spring-beans, spring test, Filters, servlets and server side programming.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate using Hibernate Template to perform CRUD operations against database.
- Worked on a web application using Eclipse IDE and JBoss Application Server.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and Worked with SVN as a version control tool in the project and Used Mavenfor building JAR, WAR and EAR files which are pulled to repository of SVN.
Environment: Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, JBOSS, Batch processing, Multithreading, JSP, Servlet, JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, MAVEN, Jenkins, JUnit, JMS, J2EE, Mule ESB, Apache CXF.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base and JAXB in the web services request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Implemented the web services client to consume the third-partyservice API for validating credit cards information.
- Used XMLWeb Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions and designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report, parsing of JMS XML messages and developedgeneric Java packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery.
- Implemented views, modules using Struts tags, JSTL2.0, Mappings, Expression Language.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts1.2 Framework and Tiles Framework for the views layout.
- Worked with various java patterns such as Service Locater and Abstract Factory Pattern at the business layer for effective object behaviors, used to have relationships between application components.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure for addition features Controller Servlets, Action, Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Developed Unit test cases using Junit andDeveloped ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and to create Daily Rolling Log.
- Created the design documents with usecase diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose andUsed Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Highly responsive in Design, development, Implementation, and deployment of SDLC of entire project.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Agile methodology has been followed. Experience with Retrospective meetings and actively involved in Client Interaction and Timely delivery of modules and resolving product issues.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts1.2 Framework.
- Analyzed the User Interface (UI) requirements and developed the complete UI pages for web portal from the scratch.
- Contributed to project by working on end to end flow - developing JSP's for front end, by developing Servlets as Controller, BO classes in middle tier and EJB as model in the Struts Framework.
- Worked on the JAVACollections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Implemented the Email module, which included setting up JMSmessage queue, designing and developing email client which sent Java messages to the message queue, designing, and developing message driven beans Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for ORACLE to create a Database Management System and also Wrote Prepared statement and used API.
- Created Unit test, Acceptance test and Integration Test Documents and Code Review Documents, performed regression testing on application modules, delivering 100% user accepted applications.
- ANT scripts for building application artifacts and Used JIRA for issue tracking.
- Designed the workflow for the client side and server side in UML using Rational Unified Process (RUP) and created the detailed Design documentation.
- Involved in walk through with the analysis for Use Cases, feasibility scope and designed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.