- 7 years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience in all phases of Software Engineering (SDLC), Project management (Waterfall; Agile/Scrum Methodology) including Requirement Gathering, analysis, Define project scope, Design, Coding, App & web server installation, deployment, Manual Testing and Implementation.
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Facade
- Excellent technical knowledge in back - end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10g and MySQL
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 2.0, Spring 3.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Hands on experience on Spring Boot Java micro-services framework (Spring IO, Spring Frameworks, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring REST docs) to build, deploy and document using micro services event driven and non-blocking I/O model for real-time web applications
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) for the web which are dynamic and has reduced amount of page refresh rate by using MEAN (Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node JS) stack software bundle
- Hands on experience with JAVA SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Time API, Collections API, Functional programming, Generics, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Lambda functions
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 5/6/7, J2EE1.4/1.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlets 2.5, EJB 2.0/3.0 and APIs like JDBC, Java Mail, JNDI, XML and JavaBeans
- Extensive working background in java technologies developing web and enterprise applications using EJB, JSP, Struts, JNDI, JSF, Prime Faces and JMS for communications between middleware
- Expertise in developing J2EE web services projects based on RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot) with an open source Swagger framework (with CRUD operations to generate documentation format in JSON on API for consumers & developers and also checked into source control for version management during SDLC) and WADL framework.
- Experience on significant databases like Oracle 13c/11g, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, MS SQL. NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra, Couch DB, Dynamo DB and Redis.
- Experience in container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift along with development of Micro services architecture using Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing websites using Java Server Faces in Rational Application Developer.
- Designed and created scalable & fault tolerant distributed IAAS Components on Amazon EC2 for deploying applications on virtual servers, EBS for block storage volumes, S3 for evaluating lifecycle policies & rapid retrieval and Glacier for low-cost and flexible data backup, Elastic Cache for performance of web applications, SQS for message queueing, RDS(Amazon Aurora) for setting, operating and scaling relational database in cloud and Lambda for running server less program
- Experience in using Docker container service and ability to setup CI & CD using pipe line, Jenkins and Bamboo which will be running over the cloud.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container as deployment manager for scaling & deploying containerized applications.
- Successfully generated concrete Data Access Objects (DAO) implementations and custom queries automatically at the compile time with the use of Spring Data JPA
- Hands on experience in ODM frameworks to connect asynchronous environment with Mongoose Connector for creating and working with schema and Cassandra Node Driver for connection pooling, load balancing, row streaming and pipes
- Experience on browser automation testing tool Selenium and behavioral testing of the applications using Cucumber
- Hands on experience in building real-time dashboard applications using Splunk, Elastic Search, Logstash, for profiling, analyzing the streaming data on Apache Web server.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and JUnit for testing
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse, and IntelliJ. Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client.
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like Git, Bit bucket and SVN. Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model
- Expertise in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, Activity diagrams.
- Expertise on Data Structures and Data Ingestion processes.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment.
- Planned, directed, and coordinated activities of different projects to ensure that goals/objectives were accomplished within prescribed time frames and budget.
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JAXB, WSDL, JAXP, JSTL,REST, XML, Hibernate, Spring
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, IBM WAS 5.1/6.0/7.x, JBoss, WebLogic Server 10
Frameworks: Struts 2, Hibernate, Spring, JUnit, Log4J J2EE Design Patterns
Languages: Java/JDK 6/7/8, PL/ SQL
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, XML-Beans, JAXP, AJAX, JQuery, JSON
Database Servers: Oracle11g, DB2, MySQL, PL/SQL, SQL server, Mongo DB, Coach DB, Cassandra
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.0/2.x, Net Beans and RAD
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, Bitbucket
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows 8/7/XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux
Build and Configuration tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo
Testing tools: Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma(unit testing), Selenium(end to end)
Messaging Services: JMS, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ
Cloud Technologies & DevOps Tools: AWS, EBS, EC2, PCF, S3, Docker, ECS, RDS, EKS, SQS, S3, Lambda, and Kubernetes.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements using agilemethodologies and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed and implementing the efficient UI screens by using Angular 2.x/4.x, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap framework to create web apps and sites along with a CSS technique namely media queries to make it as responsive web design pages.
- Worked with Angular CLI and Typescript in Angular 2.x/4.x to create Controllers and Angular components for the Web Pages.
- Proficient in using Angular 2.x/4.x to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Integrated HTTP Service implementing streams with observables is used extensively for making quick and incremental updates to UI of the application.
- Employed the ES6 Generators for managing the concurrency in Angular 2.x/4.x Components in the application.
- Developed dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node JS.Implemented modules into Node JS to coordinate with plans and necessities.Extensively used Node JS for deploying POC and used for Bower and other development automation tasks.
- Express JS is used which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps managing a server and routes.
- UsedMongoDBinternal tools likeMongoCompass, Mongo Atlas Manager & Ops Manager, Cloud Manager etc.
- Worked onMongoDBdatabase concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharing, replication and schema design.
- Extensively worked on Spring REST for creating REST API's services with Spring Boot to modularize code and used Spring Data to access data from MYSQL database and implemented Swagger for dynamic REST API documentation.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring Boot and performed CRUD operations on database, published the REST services and parsed the data from project to client and handled the security, authorization and authentication using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Developed and created batch process and scheduled using Spring Batch.
- Involved in developing thread safe blocks for multithread access and distributed transaction management
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and launched various AWS EC2 instance to deploy the application.
- Used Amazon Aurora RDS to perform various data operations and scale the RDB in cloud with cost efficiency
- Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry and AWS SQS to deploy Node JS application to cloud.
- Dockerized the applications using Docker. Deployed application into Docker container and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle on Kubernetes deployment manager and monitored on Git.
- Implemented build stage- to build the Microservices and push the Docker container image to the private Docker registry
- Deployed and configured Elastic Search, Log stash for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma Unit test tools for UI
- Developed unit test cases using Junit, Mockito frameworks in the backend.
- Worked with the automation team to understand the Selenium scripts and review the code, run the tests and review the results and provide inputs to the team.
- Worked with Drools of management system with a forward and backward chaining inference based rules engine, more correctly known as a production rule system, using an enhanced implementation of the Rate algorithm.
- Maven was used as build tool and Jenkins for CI/CD process and used GIT for version management.
Environment: Java 1.8, Angular 2.x/4.x, TypeScript, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, My SQL, PL/SQL, Mongo DB Jenkins, Log4j, RESTful, Spring Boot, Elastic search, EC2, Spring modules, AWS, Junit, Mokito, Jasmine and Karma, Docker Kubernetes, GIT and Maven.
Confidential, Des Moines, Iowa
Java Full Stack Developer
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Involved in designing the entire system with critical core and advanced java components using java collections and multithreading
- Worked on various modules in Angular JS like expressions, directives, controllers and filters.
- Implemented Angular services like $resource; $window; $locator and features two way binding; dependency injection on Angular
- Extensively involved in design, development and implementation of front end part of the widget type of application using HTML, CSS, AJAX and Bootstrap.
- Extensively used AJAX for request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to the backend.
- Formed and established Typescript reusable components and services to produce and consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular component router for navigation and involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular 2.x
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing the authentication of RESTful services.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, job processing statistics, transaction management, job restart, including logging/tracing, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartz scheduler.
- Successfully developed a Micro service application by using spring boot based on REST services.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from Node JS.
- Integrated Node.js with Express.js and communicated with Cassandra database for CRUD operations on the data repository.
- Hands on experience with Cassandra Node Connector for DB persistence to interact with Cassandra NOSQL DB with Spring Data to join and ease the access to Cassandra persistence stores.
- MySQL DB was used to load the application data, written PL/SQL procedures and complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Used PL/SQL to write stored procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions.
- By streaming Data Ingestion, maintained huge data and performed data transformation /cleaning, developed predictive data models for business users as per the requirement.
- SPLUNK is implemented in the application for log errors, exceptions, and business logic and log analytics.
- MAVEN build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins as well as worked with Jenkins continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Cucumber is used for behavioral testing and Selenium for Integration testing.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in WebSphere Application Server.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements usingagilemethodologies.
- Worked on Core java concepts such as Collections, Generics, Multithreading and Serialization.
- Implemented dynamic web pages by using HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX for building up an application.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Extensively used Backbone JS to utilize its minimal set of data-structuring (models and collections) and user interface (views and URLs) primitives for building a MVC work flow design.
- Developed a set of the application functionality using CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) features of Backbone JS.Created Controllers by using Backbone JS to handle events triggered by clients.
- Extensively used Backbone JS as Model, Widgets as Controller and jQuery template as View.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulations using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Worked on using PostgreSQL database to store the application related data and performed data related operation i.e. Indexing, Cursors, triggers.
- Installation, configuration and management of MongoDB servers and performance tuning of Mongo Databases.
- Upgraded Mongo systems from 2.6 to 3.0.5. Also involved with creating shards, replica sets, monitoring, and projections for Mongo Systems.
- Focused on architecting No SQL databases like Mongo and Cassandra databases.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Working on creating documents in Mongo database.
- Implemented the ORM framework using Hibernate. HQL used to communicate with database to access data.
- Developed application on spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow using MVC.Spring Transactions were used in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- Implemented the Spring IOC for the core business application logic and used Hibernate as persistence framework.
- Worked with Spring Batch to convert xml files to data base records using Quartz Scheduler.
- These applications need to maintain privacy and restrict illegal users. To achieve this functionality, we used Spring Security.
- Extensively used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Implemented Web service calls using SOAP (JAX-WS frameworks).Implemented SOAP to provides significant pre-build extensibility in the form of the WS* standards.
- Worked on the Web Services classes and WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Rabbit MQ as a message queue.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit with Easy Mock and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
- Played a vital role in analysis, design and development of components at Client side as well as serverside.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Factory and Front Controller design patterns
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer
- Developed Ant(build.xml) targets for build and deployments on Web Sphere Application Server 5.0
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit. Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as online funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB have to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Extensively worked on MQ Series using point-point, publisher/subscriber messaging Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Messages.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
- Used Subversion to implement version control System.