- Around 8 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) with Java/J2EE.
- Around 3+ years of experience on Mule ESB Enterprise edition. Had an experience working on Mule API manager and RAML over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud - Hub, API Gateway and Management.
- Mule Certifieddeveloper(MCD - Integration and API Associate) expertise in designing and building API's.
- Expertise in developing the integration workflows using an ESB framework. Developed Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Expertise in SOA (service-oriented architecture) frameworks and Web services integration via SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL JAX RS, JAX WS and Java.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working MuleAPI manager and RAML. In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Account Management, Case Management.
- Strong application combination encounter utilizing Mule ESB with Connectors, changes, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Information Transformations utilizing Mule ESB.
- Have an experience in integrating Sales force, SAP, spring frameworks, spring beans and web services using Mule ESB.
- Experience in using Mule Connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, IMAP, VM as part of Integration Usage.
- Experience in sending Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub alongside involvement in arranging logging and cautioning in CloudHub.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services both SOAP & REST (consume and implementations) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD, DTD, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, WS-I and Apache Axis.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPCand XML Beans.
- Strong experience in J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Abstract Factory, Adapter, MVC etc.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization, writing SQL queries & PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Extensively dealt with Core Java ideas like Multithreading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, and Collections Framework.
- Experience in Unit testing using JUnit, Mockito, Selenium. Good experience on version management tools GIT, TFS, CVS, SVN and Clear Case.
- Experienced in different IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, and NetBeans, AnyPoint Studio and Maven for Development.
Mule: Mule ESB, Mule 4.0, Mule Connectors, CloudHub, Data Weave, MMC, Components, Filters, DataMapper, Confidential, Netsuite, RAML, Swagger
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, AJAX, Java Script
Java Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Web/application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Data Bases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Mongo DB, NoSQL
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
Web Services: JAX-RPC/JAX-WS, Axis2, SOAP, WSDL, CXF
Unit Testing: MUnit, JUnit, Mockito
Confidential - Hillsboro, OR
Sr. MuleSoft Developer
- Working in an Agile Scrum Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily scrum meetings and reviews with biweekly sprint deliveries.
- Integrated SOAP and REST API with Mule ESB and performed transformations, used JAX-WS and JAX-RS API to extract data from SOAP and REST request.
- Integrated Mule with SQL Server and Oracle Database. Created and Developed Mule Proxys as part of Development.
- Integration of Mulesoft ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Developed Mule ESB 3.8 and Mule ESB 4.1 applications and updated all the dependencies.Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Developed SOAP based Web services using WSDL and consumed those, SOAP based WSDL’s in flow using Web Service Consumer.
- Excellent experience in DataWeave for the data transformations along with custom Java Classes and also used DataWeave to transform xml to custom JSON files.
- Experience in implementing Mule Secure Token Service (STS) OAuth to mule Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Worked with MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform on designing the RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service.
- Created layers of Microservices that are grouped by purpose by managing the complexity of architecture.
- Developed the integrations using connectors such as Confidential, SAP, Data Base, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Used AMQP Endpoints to connect to RabbitMQ which is a messaging queue and used Confidential and SAP connectors.
- Developed Mule flows using different Mule connectors like Confidential, AMQP, PayPal, AWS and Azure connectors, FTP, SFTP, JMS.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Confidential and REST web-services.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration(CI) and continuous deployment(CD).
- Implemented and consumed SOAP web services and tested using SOAP UI for Mule ESB flows and Deployed Mule applications ontoCloudHub.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Active MQ and AWS suite and Involved in design, built, and deployed applications utilizing AWS stack (including Amazon EC2, S3 and SQS).
- Implemented Devops best practices of CI/CD for Mule applications using Maven, CricleCI, Kibana, Docker, AWS.
- Used Basic and OAuth Authentication mechanisms to consume REST API’s and Orchestration.
Environment: Mulesoft ESB, Mule4, AnyPoint Studio, Oracle, CXF, SOAP, REST, Confidential, GitHub, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, MUnit, Java8+.
Confidential - South Jordan, UT
- Involved in the development phase, developing validations and business logic implementation.
- Developed the application using MuleSoft ESB, build & deployed the services.
- Integrated the existing systems to newly developing systems and third-Party Systems which acts as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Created the MULE ESB artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed the application.
- Created and consumed SOAP and REST services using CXF and used MULE ESB to route various calls to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Created Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy and DataWeave transformation in Mule configuration.
- Used Mule Batch processing to handle the large data and used the batch processing capabilities of DataWeave to transform large payloads.
- Worked on Mule flow variables, record variables, various connectors like File, FILE, SFTP, IMAP, HTTP, Oracle database, Confidential, CXF.
- Imported RAML file in to AnyPoint Studio to generating the flows to implanting the business logic.
- Used various Atlassian products like JIRA and confluence.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and WMQ queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Utilized CloudHub connector in the mule flows for triggered alerts during exceptions and to capture the failed records for further recovery.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom Java and XSLT transformers and security of Mule endpoint through WS-Security.
- Used different transformers, exception handling, testing & Security ofMulesoftESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD deployment strategy.
- Created Request & Response transformers, Custom Components & configured them in Mule-config.xml.
- Integrated Mule ESB system by utilizing Active MQ, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Extensively used mule components that include File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Wrote conversion scripts using SQL, stored procedures, functions and packages to migrate data from SQL server database to Oracle 11g database.
Environment: MULE ESB 3.5.3, SOAP, REST, DataWeave, Anypoint Studio, Confidential, SAP, API Gateway, JIRA, confluence, Jenkins, Maven, ActiveMQ, CloudHub, XSLT, JDBC, SQL server, Junit, Log4J, Oracle 11g.
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Used Agile/scrum methodology was to emphasize on face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Designed UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagram based on the requirements gathered.
- Developed the integration workflows using anMuleSoftESB framework. Done with integrations using connectors such as Sale force, VM, Data Base, HTTP (used Postman initially for testing to invoking the flows), FTP and File Connectors.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULESOFT ESB.
- Interpreted and re-wrote the DataMapper code using DataWeave in the Mulesoft flow.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows and done with asynchronous messaging using Active MQ.
- Experience inMuleSoftAnyPoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule API's.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from Active MQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Used GIT as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application On Premise as well as on CloudHub.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs and used REST Postman for testing and Developed RESTful based on RAML using both AnyPoint Studios and AnyPoint API Platform.
- Utilized Log4J for logging and JUnit for unit testing.
- Integrated with Maven repositories in our current project using AnyPoint studio.
Environment: RAML, JDBC Connector, Files, AnyPoint Studio, FTP, SFTP, Active MQ, DataWeave, Selector Expressions, XPath, DataMapper, JAXB, Postman, Exception Handling, MMC, MUnit, CloudHub, Agile, OAuth, SOAP, REST, Jenkins, Maven, Confidential, Git.
Confidential - Broadview, Illinois
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile Test-Driven Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily meetings and reviews.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC, Couch Base.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Developed sundry J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, LDAP, JMS, and MQ Series by utilizing RAD.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE applications over servers like Apache Tomcat 3.x, and WebLogic, WebSphere servers. Deploying applications using Lambda, ECS and Docker containers and utilizing CI/CD processes.
- Done Configuration of different Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, File, JDBC, FTP, SFTP.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Involved in JDBC Integration of the components with web applications, integration with the WebLogic.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC,Apache CXF and JAX-RS.
- Develop UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit and used GIT for version control.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP, Boot), Microservices, Hibernate, Mockito, jQuery 2.1, AJAX, HTML, BootStrap, WordPress, Maven, XML, JIRA, JMS, Selenium, IntelliJ, GIT, UNIX, AWS, JSON, Jenkins, TOAD, JBoss, Web Sphere.
Confidential - Jamaica, NY
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle, such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design and development.
- Ensured clear understanding of customer's requirements in validating the business process analysis of customer before developing the final proposal.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.Used Java Design Patterns like DAO, Singleton etc.
- Written SQL Statements for retrieving and updating data with varied complexity and used JDBC Connections and WebSphere Connection pool for database access.
- Involved in implementing multithreaded environment to generate messages.
- Used Struts tag libraries (like html, logic, tab, bean etc.) and JSTL tags in the JSP pages.
- Developed authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Used prepared statements and callable statements to implement batch insertions and access stored procedures.
- Involved in bug fixing and also for the new enhancements, handling the production issues and provides immediate solution.
- Configured connection pooling using WebLogic application server. Developed and Deployed the Application on WebLogic using ANT build.xml script.
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures to execute the backend processes using Oracle.
- A Test-Driven Development (TDD) Agile/Scrum Methodology has been followed.
- Deployed application on WebLogic Application Server and development using Eclipse.
- Developed the enterprise application by integrating Spring/Hibernate Frameworks.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, jQuery, HTML and Bootstrap.
- Built web-based maintenance application to maintain complex specification documents.
- DevelopedTemplates for page layout and navigation using Tiles.
- Responsible for developing the pages using jQuery, AJAX, and JSON to parse on data on the frontend on the fly.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Developed front-end applications with Bootstrap.
- UsedJBPMto control some of the workflows in a different module of the application providing the interface documents for approval.
- Implemented chained select plug-in for jQuery with JSON processing and callback feature, chain multiple selects with ease.
- Developed client-side validations using HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with JDBC.
- Developed unit test cases and executed by conducting the peer reviews.