- Over 8+ years of experience in IT industry working on design and development using Client/Server applications, Database applications, and enterprise integration principles.
- Around 3+ years of experience on MuleSoft ESB. Had an experience working on Mule API manager and RAML over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud - Hub, API Gateway and Management.
- Expertise in developing the integration workflows using an ESB framework. Developed Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of Mule ESB. In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Account Management, Case Management.
- Experienced in developing Mule ESBflows and integrations by using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using MuleRuntime
- Strong application integration experience using MuleESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ.
- Worked on Mule flow variables, record variables, MEL (Mule expression language), various connectors like File, HTTP, Oracle database, Salesforce, CXF, flow references and exception strategies.
- Strong in Object - Oriented Programmingconcepts (OOPS) such as; Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Relational Database Management System (RDMS) Concepts.
- Experience on Basic and OAuth Authentication mechanisms to consume REST API’s and Orchestration.
- Hands on experience in developing web applications using Restful web services and SOAP based web services-SOAP, WSDL, CXF, AXIS and JAX-WS.
- Experience on Mule Data Weave component and worked with exposing API using RAML. Worked with Message Filters, Message Translators, Content enricher, Scatter-gather and Mule Transaction Integration patterns.
- Experience in data modeling and programming in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party applications using MuleSoft ESB and Experience in integrating on-premise and Cloud hub applications like SAP, Salesforce (SFDC), Workday Intact using Mule ESB.
- Experience in using Git, ANT and Maven scripts for building & deploying application in web/App servers.
- Expertise in designing and implementingAPIledconnectivityArchitecture using MuleSoft.
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies.
- Experienced in different IDEs like Eclipse, Rational Rose, NetBeans and Any Point Studio.
Middleware: Mule ESB, Mule Connectors, Cloud Hub.
Web technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, AJAX, Java Script
Java & J2EE: Core Java, Collections, Exception handling, IO, Multi-Threading, Generics, Annotations, Applets/Swings, JDBC
Web/application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Data Bases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL - SQL & PL/SQL
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
Web Services: JAX-RPC/JAX-WS, Axis2, SOAP, WSDL, CXF
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Anypoint studio
Unit Testing: MUnit, JUnit, Mockito
Confidential - Bentonville, AR
- Followed the guidelines of Agile methodologies and used JIRA for project management.
- Worked closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Worked on preparing the Technical Specification Documents(TSDs) for all the service that are to be implemented and worked with MMC (Mule Management Console) and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Created Pub-Sub queues using Anypoint MQ platform to publish updates from CRM app to DB and SAP.
- Created an exchange that receives messages from the publishers and distributes the messages to the ques using rules called as bindings, we have created a pub-sub ques/exchange.
- Designed RESTFUL API’s using RAML for Confidential ’s partner suppliers and content service providers to integrate with Confidential .
- Structured Mule application for the registration process and pushed the registrant details to Salesforce and Database and Configured the automation tool Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Integrated SOAP and REST API with Mule ESB and performed transformations, used JAX-WS and JAX-RS API to extract data from SOAP and REST request.
- Designed and Deployed the Mule APIS using RAML and configured Input schemas and Response Schemas using traits and Schemas.
- Worked on migrating mule application to higher versions also worked on migrating deprecated data mapper code to data weave
- Used Basic and OAuth Authentication mechanisms to consume REST API’s and Orchestration.
- Orchestrated, full registration process flow of web application and transferred the registrant details salesforce and Database and used message enricher scope to check for duplicate data.
- Used Pole scope to poll the database and used Watermark feature to prevent the processing of duplicate data.
- Used Data Weave (Transform Message) and coded data transformation logic according to the requirements and transformed the messages to different formats and combined two payloads of JSON format, from two different sources using primary key in Data Weave.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft Cloud Hub, on-Premise and Hybrid.
- Developed SOAP based Web services using WSDL and consumed those, SOAP based WSDL’s in flow using Web Service Consumer and used MUnit to validate mule flows.
- Implemented choice, global, custom error handling mechanisms based on the business requirement in Anypoint Studio.
- Used both SOAP UI and POSTMAN testing tools for testing the Web services developed using SOAP and RESTful respectively.
Environment: MuleSoft Anypoint Studio 5.4, Mule ESB 3.5, Database Connector, Data weave, REST,Web Services, Salesforce, JMS, JIRA, Oracle10g, MySQL, XML, Flat Files, GIT, Cloud Hub, MMC, API kit. Jenkins.
Confidential - Reston, VA
- Created the MULE ESB artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed the application.
- Created and consumed SOAP and REST services using CXF and used MULE ESB to route various calls to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs. Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULESOFT ESB.
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy, Data Mapper and Data Weave transformation in Mule configuration.
- Worked on Mule flow variables, record variables, various connectors like File, FILE, SFTP, IMAP, HTTP, Oracle database, Salesforce, CXF.
- Worked on the Mule API Gateway for the application of policies to API as well for managing the security. Also worked with the Proxy settings using the API Gateway for the API's.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and WMQ queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML File.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, custom Java and XSLT transformers and security of Mule endpoint through WS-Security.
- Configured the automation tool Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Created Request & Response transformers, Custom Components & configured them in Mule-config.xml.
- Extensively used mule components that include File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager. Utilized Log4J for logging and JUnit for unit testing.
- Wrote conversion scripts using SQL, stored procedures, functions and packages to migrate data from SQL server database to Oracle 11g database.
- Used MuleESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
Environment: Anypoint Studio, Mule Server 3.7.3/3.8.3 , Soap UI/REST, MS SQL Server 2008, B2B, JPA, Cloud-hub, Maven, X12, Windows 7, EDI, Data Weave, Restful Web-services/API's, Jenkins, XML, JMS, Log4j.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Developed the integration workflows using MuleESB framework along with Oracle ADF. Tightly integrated with different application using Scrum in Agile methodology.
- Utilized various connectors such as Salesforce, SAP, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, SFTP, Database, HL7 and web-service like Apache CXF.
- Mapped data from CSV to XML and vice-versa using Data weave and Data mapper and responsible for API designing using REST and SOAP services.
- Created JDBC adapters as a resource adapter in establishing a connection between servers and Enterprise Information Systems for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
- Implemented a Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Used various transformers in MuleESB based on use case and had implemented custom transformations.
- Created http inbound and outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and make service calls to the Middle Tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Gathered requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB and Integrated Mule ESB system while utilizing Rabbit MQ, JMS, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows and Implemented cluster-based approach while deploying applications in QA and PROD environments.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows and made use of Git hub for version and source control.
Environment: Java 1.7, Mule ESB 3.7.1, Any point studio, Angular JS, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, Git Hub, Active MQ, RAML, JMS, Rally, Scrum, MUnit, Spring, Hibernate 3.5, Anypoint Studio, Unix, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, WSDL, MAVEN.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology to develop the application. Developed application using Micro services architectural style.
- Developed new business workflows using the JBPM tool & deployed them as PAR (Archive) files. Workflows are created to send requests to different service groups for approval, whenever new service requests or complaints are raised.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP, JSF components to be deployed on a Web Logic Application server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring Dependency Injection (DI) and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server-side assets.
- Configured the xml files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions and approval for user loan applications using Active MQ.
- Developed the integration techniques using Apache Camel.
- Responsible for pagination for the application by integrating Spring framework with Angular JS and jQuery for creating behavioral aspects of the web page.
- Involved in preparing test cases using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), Cucumber/Selenium to validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, Mouse Movements and created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked with the NoSQL Database Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3, Cloud Formation.
Environment: Spring 3.0, Hibernate3, Spring Boot, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Apache Camel, Servlets, Maven, Cassandra, RESTFUL Web Services, Selenium, Active MQ, JMS, jQuery, AJAX, Agile, Jenkins, AngularJS, JUnit 3.8, JSP, JSON.
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design while upgrading the project on Spring framework.
- Developed Controllers using Spring MVC Annotation.
- Used Ajax to communicate with the server to get the asynchronous response.
- Design service to create separate endpoints for different operations such that several clients can invoke the service for their business transaction processing.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service for Loan Supply department.Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Implemented the business logic to process transactions for rule evaluation under the generatedjava stubs / POJO's.
- Implemented Persistent layer using Hibernate API.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring business components using Hibernate Template.
- Created Oracle 10g database tables, stored procedures, sequences, triggers, views
- Create callable statements to utilize stored procedures for faster execution of SQL inserts.
- Create text message using a configuration file for data mapping and utilizeJavaMessaging Service (JMS) API to the transaction message to other application via Message Queue.
- Implemented Spring JMS message senders to send alerts to Tech Support Team from MQ.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using modified code.
- Deployed WAR file in Apache Tomcat (7.0) server / IBM WebSphere (8.0)
- Used Git to track and maintain the different versions of the application.
- Created JUnit test scripts to unit test the code flow. Testing and bug fixing to reach the end to end flow.
- Used Micro Services Architecture Style for developing Web application.
- Responsible for implementing the workflow and business process management of our application using Activiti BPM Platform.
- Used Exceptions, Collections, Multi-threading, J2EE for application development.
- Used Multithreading to enable multiple operations to be performed simultaneously.
- Development of Web Front End using HTML5, CSS3, JSON, XML and performed validations using Java Script and AJAX.
- Developed Proto type using Angular JS for single page application development.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Framework and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD) by writing Test NG test cases in the coding part of Java methods.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef Configuration management.
- Used tools like Jenkins for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Used Docker file for creating Docker images, worked on managing Docker volumes.
- Used Git for version control, JRocket - Mission Control for Java Performance Tuning.
- Performed installations, configurations and deployments using Tomcat Application Server in Linux Environments.
- Used MS SQL Server 2012 database for creating DB tables and PL/SQL Stored Procedures and SQL scripts.
- Developed RESTful Web services using Spring Boot and consumed in the Application.