- 6+ years of experience in all phases of software development cycle(SDLC) which involves software design, development, implementation and testing of applications using IT technologies and experience in developing technologies using mule ESB over Any point Studio, Any point Cloud Hub and API Gateway.
- Vast experience in using Any point Studio in creating various flows and sub flows to integrate API's, Databases and SaaS applications and deploying mule applications to CloudHub and on - premise servers.
- Having strong experience in developing web-based, client-server and distributed architecture applications using MuleESB, WSO2, XML, XSLT, XSD, Xpath, Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, AXIS), Java/J2EE.
- Vast experience in Exception handling strategies, DataWeave transformation and Mule Expression Language (MEL)to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Excellent abilities to develop Message flows using Mule Studio 3.7.x, Any point studio 3.8.x across integrating variety of business applications with connectors including IBM Db2, SAP, Oracle DB, Salesforce, MySQL and using wide variety of Protocols including HTTP, HTTPS, REST, SOAP.
- Tightly integrated the Mule ESB with different application integrations. Experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday, and Intact using Mule ESB.
- Experienced in developing Restful Web services for XML and JSON data types using the Advanced Rest Client.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services, RAML and use of connectors for integration.
- Good knowledge in handling Flat files, XML and EDI format based Data Exchanges.
- Knowledge of implementing web services using WSDL, SOAP in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Having strong experience in writing MUnit/JUnit test cases.
- Good experience with application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, Active MQ, JMS and Data Transformations using MuleESB..
- Experience in using Maven, Gradle for building and deploying WAR/ JAR for web applications.
- Integrated Salesforce and other external applications using SOAPAPI.
- Experience in deploying, configuring Web/Application Servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Worked with Jenkins, ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying the application in web servers.
- Secured API with Basic Authentication security module and OAuth.
- Experience in working with various version control tools like GIT, SVN and Bit Bucket.
- Good experience in usingLog4J components for logging. Performed daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Used JIRA, and HP Quality Center & HP ALM for Bug reporting.
Technologies: Mule ESB, Any point Studio, API Management, MQ Series, SOAP, REST services, CloudHUB, WSDL, JAXP, Azure, JAXB, IBM BPM, Biztalk.Operating Systems Windows 7/8/10, Windows XP, Ubuntu, Linux, Unix
Languages: Java, C++, C#, .Net,HTML, HTML5 and XML
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: DHTML, RESTFUL, Applets, Netbeans, AJAX, XSLT,JMS, JDBC, J2EE, Servlets, JSTL.
Databases: MS SQL-Server, Oracle, IBM DB2,MySql, PL/SQL, MongoDB
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Bit Bucket.
Web Technologies: HTTP, HTTPS, JSON, XML/XSL/XSLT, Angular JS, jQuery, CSS, XML, DTD AJAX.
Design Methodologies: Agile Methodology, SDLC
Tools: Maven, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ JUnit, log4j, Apache, Jiira, Putty, Jenkins, Bamboo, Postman
Confidential, CherryHill, NJ
Sr. MuleSoft Developer
- Involved in SDLC including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance and implemented agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Worked on iPaaS (Mule Soft), a platform for building and deploying integrations within the cloud and between the cloud and the enterprise.
- Using Any Point Studio IDE and 3.8 Runtime for the development process.
- Involved in writing application code and development activities especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB.
- Involved in implementing integration flows using Mule Any Point Studio to connect to REST, SOAP Service, Oracle Database, and Active MQ broker.
- Involved in handling Various Exception Strategies that notifies the user of any Issue.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB.
- Created Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation.
- Used MEL (Mule Expression Language), an expression language that provides a consistent, standardized way to work with a Mule messages payload, properties and variables.
- Mapped data from CSV to XML and vice-versa using Data Mapper and Data Weave and responsible for recovery of lost data in MULE ESB.
- Worked on creating SOAP and REST web services in Mule, Consumption of REST and SOAP web services for downstream systems.
- Created MULE ESB flows using Any point Studio, performed payload transformation and developed middleware frameworks for routing the messages to appropriate systems.
- Used Mule ESB connectors- SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Experience in MulesoftAny point API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Designed and exposed the applications using RAML0.8. Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Have written M Unit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Used Mule components which includes Data Weave, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JAXB and JDBC Connector.
- Used Log4J components for logging and Performed daily monitoring of log files and resolved issues.
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD deployment strategy.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Hands on Experience in using Mule Connectors like HTTP, FILE, VM, Database, JMS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, IMAP, Salesforce (SFDC), etc. as part of Integration Usage.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Sales Force and REST web-services.
- Use Splunk tool to monitor the logs.
- Experience in Mavenizing, Mulesoftproject and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to cloud hub / Mule MMC.
- Used Mule Data Mapper, Data weave, Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to Salesforce interface structures, Routing, and messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Configured Mule service flows with various exception handling strategies such as Global Exception, Custom Exception and Choice Exception Strategies that notifies the user with custom and simple error descriptions.
- Deploying and running applications on Cloud Hub and different environments.
- Involved in using Java Message Service (JMS) API to create, send, receive, and read messages. Developed SOAP web services to be shared with CRM.
- Co-ordinated with testing and back-end teams, client during the smoke tests and aggression tests at Sprint Demos and ensuring perfection during the deployments into Validation and Production environments.
- Used Maven in creating continuous integration builds.
- Created Jenkins user guide documentation and provided to business users through the Confluence team page.
- Used GITHUB for the version control.
Environment: Mule ESB, Any point Studio, JAVA, JDBC, JAXB, Active MQ, RAML, APM, Apache-Maven, Munit, Cloud Hub, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, Oracle 11g- PL/SQL, SQL, Log4J, CVS, Web Services -WSDL, SOAP, OAuth, Jenkins.
Confidential, Kansas, MO
Java - MuleSoft Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements from business team, interacted with clients to understand their existing applications and designed the application according to their system requirements.
- Developed Mule flows using various connectors like Database, SAP, and Web service consumer, Http Request, CRM and JMS.
- Designed and developed various modules and services application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture.
- Developed front end of the application using JSP pages, CSS, HTML.
- Involved in migration of services from web Methods to MuleSoft.
- Involved in HTML coding and development of Server Pages using JQuery, AJAX, Angular JS.
- Worked on Any point Studio 5.4 and Mule ESB 3.7.
- Involved in deploying applications into MulesoftCloudhub and Mule Management Console.
- Developed server-side services using java, spring, Restful Web Services.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Salesforce, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Wrote the code in JSP for the server side validations.
- Developed flows and deployed the code across environments.
- Good understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, XML/XSLT, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, Web Services and APIs.
- Worked on Database, Salesforce and SAP Connectors.
- Used Database Connector to connect with MySQL and Oracle using Mule ESB.
- Expertise with unit testing by writing the MUnit test cases for whole application and involved in creating and deployment of the application.
- Implemented the Choice Exception Strategy to catch all possible Exceptions in the Flow.
- Worked on SMTP, FTP and SFTP protocols.
- Extensively worked on Flat Files, XMLs, JSON.
- Involved in mapping data using Data weave and Data mapper.
- Involved in working on JMS, Active MQ.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate Mule flows.
- Worked on various transformers.
- Created error handlers.
- Created REST services using RAML.
- Worked on Cloud Hub and Mule Management Console.
- Worked on GIT, SVN as version control.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP, Web services, JDBC, Mule SoftAny point Studio 5.4, Mule ESB 3.7Database Connector, Salesforce, HTML, Munit, XML,CRM, Angular JS, SAP, JMS, Active MQ, Oracle10g, MySQL, XML, Flat Files, Cloud Hub, AJAX, MMC,UNIX, Windows7, GIT.
- Writing application code and development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB -3.5
- Involved in the end to end Development of Projects covering all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Unit/Assembly Testing and Deployment.
- Involved in the development phase, developing validations and business logic implementation.
- Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations.
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private flows.
- Implementation of Data Transformation using XSLT & Data Mapper, Routing, Schema and Data Validation
- Implementing Exception Handling, Logging and Auditing
- Implementing and consuming SOAP web services.
- Implemented Mule flows for different modules, which process files and emails from different systems.
- Used Spring IOC, Auto wired Pojo and DAO classes with Spring Controller.
- Used Java Embedding activity for executing Java classes for complex business logic.
- Implemented Service Overrides concept on sftp connectors
- Implemented Oracle Struct Objects for data sync up to Database system.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven.
- Worked on Rest based Web services for Mule ESB flows
- Worked on converting different EDI formats to XML, Excel using smookes and free marker templates.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB 3.5 server.
- Developed custom logging framework for mule ESB application.
- Have used wide range of BPEL activities like Switch Case, Decide, Email, Java Embedding, Pick, Terminate, Throw, Wait, While etc.
- Developing and deploying mule project on cloud hub
- Code walk-throughs, Debugging and Error fixing.
- Implemented clustering and throttling concepts for mule based solutions.
- Used MMC (mule management console to monitor the request and response payload).
- Worked on Rest based Web services for Mule ESB flows.
Mule /Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, development and implementation life cycles of Mule project.
- Gathered requirements and detailed specifications for MuleESB implementation.
- Created Integration Requirements Document by consulting with the Business Analysts and SMEs
- Created technical design document based on requirements and HLD documents
- Developed Mule Flows for handling of process for Causality System Integration
- Extensively used mule connectors like HTTP, Database, Data View, Exception Strategy, Logger, Expression, etc
- Coordinated for development and integration of business flows for different applications with team members.
- Performed unit testing and Integration testing.
- Used Postman for mocking and unit testing of mule flows
- Worked with operations group to promote the code UAT and PROD environments.
- Created SOAP and REST based service interfaces using Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration
- Created Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents for promoted interfaces/services
- Experienced in troubleshooting of Mule ESB by using debugging mode
- Deployed application in Mule Soft MMC.
Environment: Mule Any Point Studio, Connectors, Mule MMC, SQL developer, Oracle, Jenkins, Nexus, Putty and Microsoft VSS, Windows.