- Detail - oriented developer with over 8 years of experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including Agile,Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensive exposure in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of large-scale, secure and Internet/Intranet applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in web-based application and enterprise application programming with Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC and open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and Struts.
- Experienced in developing back-end applications using spring, Hibernate, XML, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, AWS and Rest).
- Implemented and designed AWS virtual servers by Ansible roles to ensure deployment of web applications.
- Experienced in NOSQL databases like Cassandra and Dynamo DB.
- Experience in working with Eclipse and Configuration Management tools like Subversion, GIT and ClearCase.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to extend support for multiple client types and better code mobility.
- Expertise skills in design and development of Authorization/Authentication Framework using Spring AOP, Annotations.
- Developed shell scripts to automate deployment process using Jenkins and deployed in J2EE Applications.
- Extensive experience in modeling presentation tier using Spring MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
- Worked on multithreading and on java concurrency in an enthusiastic environment and solved many challenging tasks.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API’s.
- Experience with the database management systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, PL/SQL Developer.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Experience using Jira and confluence to track the work done and maintain agile scrum boards.
- Extensive experience developing applications using agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM.
- Ready to take challenges with and objective to succeed. Have excellent communication skills, highly creative, motivated, work ethics and ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
- Extensive experience in the domains of Application Software, Retail, Banking, and custom application development.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux
Languages: Java, C, C++, C#, Shell Scripting, SQL & PL/SQL
Enterprise Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, Custom Tag Libraries, JNDI, Strut2.0, Hibernate, Spring 3.x, RESTFUL services, SOAP services, EJB, ILog,JRules 6.5, Log4J, SLF4J
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, DB2, Toad, MySQL, MSSQL, PL/SQL Developer
IDE Tools: RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory, Abstract Factory
Application/Web Servers: Confidential WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Methodologies: Waterfall Methodology, Agile Methodology, RUP, Extreme Programming
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Other Tools: ALM, JIRA, BugZilla
- Design and developed web application using AngularJS, JSP, Spring technology.
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Data Validation, Version Controlling and deployment.
- Used Selenium Web driver for automating functional testing and to identify various critical points in applications.
- Followed Agile methodology and participated in Sprints during development.
- Coordinate activities and motivate others through leadership and a positive outlook, having Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Implemented presentation layer using CSS framework, Node JS, Angular JS and HTML5.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Selenium.
- Developed single page applications using Spring.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Designed and Developed Business Process layer components and integrated with Spring framework.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend usingJavaand Hibernate Framework.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Set and tune System Parameters for Mongo DB. Install and run Mongo DB with multiple instances on servers.
- Experience in implementingSpringHibernate ORM tool mappingJavaclasses with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL)
- Developed Restful services inJavaSpring.
- Implemented exception handling inJavaSpring boot for REST API, by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience in Web Services development using Apache-Axis, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Security architecture for marinating security levels for business process.
- Developed complex stored procedures (common shared routines) to interface with Aging and Youth application.
- Involved in transforming XML data in toJavaObjects using a JAXB binding tool.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT and was also responsible in maintaining them.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Integrated various modules and deployed them in Web Sphere Application Server.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application.
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements gathering, Design &Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application using scrum based agile framework.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring 3.0 MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate 4.0 for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- ExtJS is used to design executive dashboard, feed viewer, portal, ticket application, responsive design UI.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Extensively involved in writing Object relational mapping code using hibernate, developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
- Implemented Transactions using spring framework.
- Maintained and verified the usage of web servers with the help of Unix commands in bash shell.
- Redesign the website using technologies of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used Spring MVC and Web Flow to bind web parameters to business logic.
- Used Maven and used Jenkins build tool to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Used Angular JS for the two way data-binding allowing auto synchronization of models and views.
- Maintained relationship between objects using Spring IOC.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Developed Web Services using Restful with Jersey.
- Produced and consumed RESTful web services in Jersey Framework.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
- Focus on converting the existing features in the application towards globalization of the application, which is internationalization of the web representation.
- Worked on Mongo DB database for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Involved in configuring JMS and JNDI in rational application developer.
- Involved in the usage of JPA for configuration of ORM tools.
- Performed building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage systems in WebLogic Application Server, worked in WebLogic system administration infrastructure.
- Used Business Delegate, Service locator, Factory, Session Facade, DTO and DAO design patterns.
- Implementation of Mongo DB in three modules of a security application.
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and tested DAO’s and Business Services.
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
- Analyzing the client requirements and production issues.
- Design and Development for enhancements & change requests.
- Provided technical support for external users.
Environment: Core Java, Java1.6, J2EE, Eclipse, Maven, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XSL, AJAX, RAD, JUnit 4, Log4j, SVN, JSP, RESTful Web Services, AJAX, XML, JSON, OOAD, Mongo DB, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Agile / Srum Methodology, ClearCase, WebLogic Application Server, Corticon.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in Complete design, development and Testing of Client Call Tracking System.
- Utilized "agile" process to streamline development process with iterative development and that includes daily scrum with team.
- Used spring framework s Dependency Injection (IOC) framework to configure application Components.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate
- Wrote persistence layer and business layer (EJB's).
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema (XSD) to validate the
- Model and used Jax - B for Xml-Java Mapping and Xml-Xslt conversion.
- Testing and implementation of the system and Installation of system.
- Used exhaustively Hibernate Criteria Queries and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for
- Optimized Searching of huge data sets.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Used Dynamic SQL for interface programs and exception handling routines.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe as version control system.
- Mailing concept incorporated using the SMTP server configuration.
- Application Testing, Review and trouble shooting.
- Used Eclipse IDE as a development tool.
Confidential, Blue Bell, PA
- Used OOAD for building applications.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Interacted coordinated with the Design team, Business analyst and end users of the system.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, class diagrams, use cases and activity diagrams using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache & logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s.
- Implementing Struts/ Tiles based framework to present the data to the user.
- Created web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Deployment of Application in the JBoss Server environment using ANT tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Configured Struts Dyna Action Forms, Message Resources, Action Messages, Action Errors, Validation.xml, and Validator-rules.xml.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, EJB jar and web.xml using XML.
- Wrote authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users according to their entitlements.
- Wrote queries in Oracle9i Spatial in developing GIS based application.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and Entity Beans for database updates.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations using EJB 3.0.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator framework for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote action Classes to service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote JUnit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Used Oracle IDE to create web services for EI application using top down approach.
- Worked on creating basic framework for spring and web services enabled environment for EI applications as web service provider.
- Created SOAP Handler to enable authentication and audit logging during Web Service calls.
- Created Service Layer API s and Domain objects using Struts.
- Designed, developed and configured the applications using Struts Framework.
- Created Spring DAO classes to call the database through spring - JPA ORM framework.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries and created stored procedures and invoke stored procedures using spring JDBC.
- Used Exception handling and Multi-threading for the optimum performance of the application.
- Used the Core Java concepts to implement the Business Logic.
- Created high level Design Document for Web Services and EI common framework and participated in review discussion meeting with client.
- Deployed and configured the data source for database in WebLogic application server and utilized log4j for tracking errors and debugging, maintain the source code using Subversion.
- Used Clear Case tool for build management and ANT for Application configuration and Integration.
- Created, executed, and documented, the tests necessary to ensure that an application and/or environment meet performance requirements (Technical, Functional and User Interface).
Environment: Windows, Linux, Rational Clear Case, Java, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JSP, Java Script, Ajax, Oracle IDE,log4j, ANT, struts, JPA, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Oracle WebLogic.