- 7+years of experience in all the phases of Software development life cycle which include Requirement Study, Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP and Spring Framework.
- Good experience in building high level design in sequence and use case diagrams.
- Proficiency in developing back end applications using J2SE 1/J2EE, Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC Template, Spring Hibernate Template, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Hibernate.
- Experience in developing web application using HTML5, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, and Angular JS.
- Experience in Java, Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and Database concepts
- Experience in developing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and RESTFUL
- Experience in version controls like SVN, CVS to check - in and checkout the code base to and from with repositories.
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies likeAmazon Web Services (AWS)and Cloud computing infrastructure such asAmazon Dynamo DB,Amazon SQS, Redshift.
- Experience in Built NoSQL schemas, MongoDB andwriting the SQL queries.
- Used CVS, Git and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experienced in UNIX and Linux operating system.
- Experience in implementing J2EE Design Patterns like MVC,Singleton etc.
- Experience in developing the web application, batch process using Eclipse versions and IntelliJ.
- Experience in developing applications using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Experience in User Interaction, Business Analysis, Development, Integration, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Building, Configuration and Production/Customer Support, Maintenance and Enhancements of both Web and Client/Server Technologies.
- Dedicated to successful project completion with the ability to work well as a team member and as an individual under deadline pressure.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem solving, communication and Leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping and implementing new technical concepts quickly.
- Efficient in producing deliverables meeting the demands of a multi-talented profile job.
SDLC Methodologies: WATER FALL, AGILE(SCRUM), KANBAN
FRAMEWORKS: SPRING BOOT, SPRING MVC, SPRING IOC, SPRING TRANSACTIONS, SPRING SECURITY, SPRING BATCH, SPRING ORM, SPRING TILES, SPRING AOP, HIBERNATE ORM, JPA, SPRING JDBC, SPRING INTEGRATION, APACHE TILES, IBATIS.
XML: XML, XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, SAX, DOM.
Data Base: POSTGRES SQL, MYSQL, MONGO DB, REDSHIFT, MS SQL, ORACLE, REDIS
App/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat,WebSphere, JBOSS, andGLASSFISH.
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose.
Build and Deployment: MAVEN, ANT, GRADLE, JENKINS.
Version Control: GIT, GIT HUB, BITBUCKET, GIT LAB, SVN
Operating systems: Windows, Unix, Linux.
Caching Tools: Ehcache
IDE/ Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Aqua Data Studio,Sublime, Atom, Visual Studio
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, S3and RDS
- Get the functional requirements from business users for processing.
- Have participated in review and update of enhanced system design with the team.
- Used Spring boot to initialize configuration and Spring IoC for dependency Injection
- Have used Spring Security for autantication of user based on role.
- Have written unit test cases for java code using Junit.
- Done regression and UAT testing of implemented requirements.
- Used Maven to build the application code.
- Fetched data using RESTful API as JSON response.
- Have scrum calls in team to discuss user stories.
- Review the code within a team.
- Have resolved production issues post application deployment if any.
Environment:Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Security, Spring ORM, Spring IoC, Spring Micro Services, SOAP, REST, AWS, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Maven, JIRA, Putty, MYSQL, Apache Tomcat, GIT, Agile
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr.Full stack Java developer
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions to reduce the code and more readable. Method references to enhance the readability of the code with methods, Repeating annotations to apply the same annotations repeatedly and also Method parameter reflections used to retrieve the names of formal parameter.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware-based API's with Mongo DB integration. Strong Experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, JSTL, XSD, XML, and CSS.
- Designed and developed ETL application to process revenue files in real time with REST API, Apache Nifi and Python to a database on Amazon AWS instance.
- Created single page applications with Angular 4.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Used React JS to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Work on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Consumed REST based Micro Services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages dat use REST web services, Created REST envelope.
- Design a new development platform using Docker containers.
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XMLto XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Involved in deployment of application on Apache Tomcat Server in Development.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Angular 4, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Hibernate, Python, Micro Services, SOAP, RESTful, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, JMS, JSP, XSLT, XML, SQL, MongoDB, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, JIRA, GIT, Agile
Sr.Full stack Java developer
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed strong and secure scripting code usingFlex4.0 and Action Script3.0 to develop RIA UI
- Implemented programmatic skinning for Layout, Navigation and customized style.
- Developed custom event and complex custom component.
- Extensively used custom event and remote service call in Cairngorm architecture.
- Created custom popup and tooltip components.
- Involved in production deployment on Unix boxes.
- Involved in Migration of code from WebLogic server to Jboss Server
- Created and implemented four different custom combo-box components to filter and update the Datagrid.
- Worked withAdobe Integrated runtime to convert Flex web application into Desktop application.
- Implemented design pattern of Cairngorm architecture to interact with backend Spring, Hibernate and Web services using LCDS to extract data and providing to Flex UI components.
- Writing JSP’s for user interfaces, JSP’s uses Java Beans objects to produce responses.
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages
- Implemented JSF in Presentation layer programming using JSTL, AJAX Development.
- Involved in developing JSP pages and Servlets and using TagLibs for the web tier and validating the client data using the Java Script.
- Deployed web applications in Jboss server by creating Datasource and uploading jars.
- Created connection pool Configured deployment descriptor specifying data environment
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Written Hibernate annotation based mapping java classes with db2 and sql Database tables.
- Involved in High Level Design and prepared Logical view of the Application.
- Involved in designing and developing of Object Oriented methodologies using UML and created Use Case, Class, Sequence diagrams and also in complete development, testing and maintenance process of the application
- Executing and creating database objects, views, procedures and functions on Sybase database.
- Created Core Java Interfaces and Abstract classes for different functionalities.
- Assembled components and deployed on Server by utilities.
Environment: Java1.6/J2EE, Flash Builder 4.5, AIR, JSP, JSF, Servlets, XML, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, Data Modeling Web Services, Action Script 3.0, DB2, SQL,AWS, JUnit, UNIX, Perforce, ANT, My Eclipse 7.5, Log4j, MS Visio, JBoss 6.0, Java Script Oracle and Sybase
- Responsible for overall design & analysis of overall Flex UI component development and integration with backend J2EE.
- Responsible for developing RIA Components with Flex Builder 2.
- Adobe Flex development experience, creating rich user interfaces for complex applications
- Responsible for development of MXML and Action Script files to meet the business requirements
- Implemented Controller logic for the application based on Cairngorm framework.
- Worked heavily on Flex DATA GRID and Flex DATA SERVICES Components.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling, response handling and error handling.
- Developed Flex Charting components like bar charts, column charts to show the project specific performance.
- Strong Designing of Flex UI components as well as creating and skinning of custom Flex components.
- Responsible for implementing best design patterns from Cairngorm architecture to interact with backend J2EE and web services layer to pull out the data to Flex UI components.
- Using Flash for Designing Custom Components.
- Developing UI, VO and models by using XML, Flash, Ajax, and Action Script 3.0.
- Designed and developed all required Data providers which are being used by Flex General UI controls.
- Embedded flex screens with JSP files and brought the rich look and browser compatibility.
- Flex development exposure of Flex Layout and Navigation, Advanced Event Handling, Popup Dialogs, Menus and Skinning.
- Working with Adobe Live Cycle Data Services.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all web design projects, including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
- Responsible for overall design & analysis Flex UI components and integration with existing J2EE and Web Services Layer.
- Designed CSS style sheets for application wide usage.
- Participated in the discussions to define functional and user interface interaction.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology’ and Tested the application within each iteration
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during daily Stand up meetings and weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues
- Gave feedback to the development team immediately after completion of each Iteration testing
Environment:Adobe Flex 2.0, Flex Builder 3,Adobe 8.0, XML, Action Script 3.0, Flash, Flex charting, J2EE, WebLogic 9.1, Oracle.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces, and JSP tag libraries to define custom tags and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Implemented struts framework (MVC): developed Action Servlet, Action Form bean, configured the struts-config descriptor, implemented validator framework.
- Extensively involved in database designing work with Oracle Database and building the application in J2EE Architecture.
- Integrated messaging with MQSERIES classes for JMS, which provides XML message Based interface. In dis application publish-and-subscribe model of JMS is used.
- Developed the EJB-Session Bean dat acts as Facade, will be able to access the business entities through their local home interfaces.
- Evaluated and worked with EJB's Container Managed Persistent strategy.
- Used Webservices - WSDL and SOAP for getting Loan information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Experienced in writing the DTD for document exchange XML. Generating, parsing and displaying the XML in various formats using XSLT and CSS.
- Used XPath 1.0 for selecting nodes and XQuery to extract and manipulate data from XML documents.
- Coding, testing and deploying the web application using RAD 7.0 and WebSphere Application Server 6.0.
- Wrote unit tests for the implemented bean code using JUnit.
- Extensively worked on UNIX Environment.
- Data is exchanged in XML format, which helps in interoperability with other software applications.