- Over7+ years of professional experience in Information Technology (Java and J2EE technologies).
- Involved in all phases Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Software Applications development life cycle.
- Strong working experience in application development using JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans,JMS, Struts, spring, Hibernate and Webservices.
- Experience in developing web applications using technologies like HTML, Java Script, AJAX, DOJO, JSON, CSS, JSP Tag libraries and GWT.
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture to develop language independent services using Web Services, Apache CXFSOAP, WSDL and Axis2.0 soap stack.
- Proficient in writing ANT, Mavenbuilds script to automate the application build and deployment.
- ImplementedNode.jsserver side code to interact with MongoDB to store & retrieve data using Mongoose drivers.
- Experienced in working with multiple databases like Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server,Cassandra, MySQL, DB2, and Sybase.
- Experience in building end to end web applications usingMEANstack with Angular1.X, 2.
- Functional knowledge in implementation ofAWSCloud based technologies like Elastic Servers, EC2 Instance and S3.
- Experienced with Perl, Shell scripting and test automation tools like Selenium RC, WebDriver and Selenium Grid.
- Provide continues delivery on PaaS (PCF).
- Developed Python Mapper and Reducer scripts and implemented them using Hadoop streaming.
- Experienced in customizing Selenium API to suit in testing environment.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Implemented Frame work forSeleniumscripts using Java.
- Initiated the Automation framework using SeleniumWeb Driver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Good Hands on Experience onMultithreading, Exception handling, Collections Framework.
- Exposure to AWS andDocker.
- Good knowledge in developing multi-threading applications.
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases for different kind of applications and also development experience in mock object to simulate real objects.
- Good knowledge on SoapUI tool to unit testing SOA based applications.
- Ability to understand and use design patterns in application development.
- Experience in OOAnalysis, OODesign using UML.
- Expert in implementing dynamic web applications using Application Servers like BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat and deploying in various environments like Windows and Linux.
JAVA & J2EE TECHNOLOGIES: Core Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, JSP 2.1, Scala, Servlets 2.5, JDBC 3.0, JSTL 1.3, Custom tags, EJB 3.0/2.0, RMI, JAXB 2.0 and DOM, Tiles, DOJO.
WEB/APPLICATION SERVERS: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x/4.x, Web sphere MQ, BEA Web Logic 10/9.2, Oracle Weblogic12c, JBOSS, Tomcat5/6/7.
FRAMEWORKS & MIDDLEWARE: Struts1.2, 2.0, Spring Framework2.0/3.0,Spring MVC, Spring web flow, Spring Boot, JSF2/1, JMS, Hibernate5/4/3.0/3.1, IBatis2.0, IBM MQ series, Axis1.4/2.1.3, Apache CXF, Selenium
WEB SERVICES: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS/IDE’S: Eclipse Kepler/Juno, My Eclipse8.0, Intellij, Atom, Bracket, WSAD 6.0, RAD, Net beans 4.1, BEA Weblogic Workshop.
DESIGN METHODOLOGIES: RUP, UML, J2EE design Patterns.
DESIGN TOOLS: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio 2003, Visual Paradigm.
OPEN SOURCE: JUnit, log4j1.2, GIT, CVS, SVN, Perforce, Accurev, Docker, Rational Clear Case, Source Tree and GIT Hub.
DATABASES: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008, DB2, MS Access, MySQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB.
DATABASE TOOLS: TOAD 9.0 and SQL Developer Client tools.
WEB DEVELOPMENT: AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, Angular 2, React Js
SCRIPTING LANGUAGES: Maven3.0, Ant 1.5/1.7, Perl, PHP, Java Script, UNIX, Linux.
MARKUP LANGUAGES: HTML 5.0/4.0, XML 1.1, XSL, XSLT, DHTML.
Confidential, AUSTIN TX
SR. JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Developed application service components and configured beans using SpringIoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed Restful web services usingApacheCamel, Spring Boot and configured Kibana as a visualization dashboard.
- Worked on migration Microsoftazureservice to AWS service for a project.
- Worked on migration Microsoft azure service toAWSservice for a project.
- Moved the project toJava8to extensively use Lamda expressions and have better connectivity to Cloud in addition adding Spring Boot Libraries and UI Enhancement.
- UsedAWSto deploy the project on EC2 instance Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services.
- Used RAD 7.0 IDE for developing the applications andIBMWebSphereServer (WAS) for deploying various components of application.
- Implemented RESTful web services using spring framework on back-end and Hibernate framework for ORM, MicrosoftAzurefor authentication and authorization.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries intoSparktransformations usingSparkSQL, Python and Scala.
- Instructed teams on best practices aroundPCFand Spring Boot.
- Developed differentswingscomponent for user interfaces.
- Developed Reporting Dashboard which will generate reports and reduce manual intervention for support activities. Developed with Spring MVC, CoreJavaandSybase.
- ConfiguredDockercontainers and Kubernates to manage dozens of micro services.
- Implemented client side interface usingReact.js, flux pattern and Redux framework for SPA.
- Worked in configuration of APACHE CAMEL and executing routes, integrating applications usingRedHatJboss Fuse.
- Developed an abstraction layer over camel for various camel routes using camel components such as restlet, cxf, Kafka messaging route,Cassandraroute, multicast etc. All the routes are bundled as a part of the framework and can its properties such as end-points, request, response types etc can be configured using yaml files.
- Developed RESTful services (or API) inIIBusingJava(JCN), to integrate with LDAP for user registration, login and reset/change password functionalities.
- Hands-on experience with various Application Servers and Web Servers (IBMWebSphereApplication Server, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat8).
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and usedApacheCamelto integrate spring framework.
- Experience working with Spring Boot for developing Micro services and successful deployment in cloud environment (PCF).
- Loading data intoSparkRDD and do in memory data Computation to generate the Output response.
- Developed aMEANStack Application Using Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node JS as well as created web applications prototype using Angular JS, Node JS.
- Worked on dynamic endpoint lookup and routing using WSRR for the integration services.
- Multithreadingwas used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Used Backbone.jsfor the functionality and structure. Developed core component of Analytics withNode.js, Backbone.jsand Require.js.
- Design, investigation and implementation of public facing websites on Amazon Web Services AWS.
- UtilizedIBMWebSphere/RAD for development of messaging and web services.
- Developed and deployed the code in server JBOSS 6.x ofRedHatIDE.
- Used Github extensively as versioning tool and usedMavenfor automated building of project.
- Worked with web designers to develop user interfaces and prototypes for a web-based internal system. Developed the application as Single Page Application (SPA) usingAngular2 MVC.
- UsedJava 8features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Involved in the data modeling and good understanding ofCassandracore concepts, column family, and replication.
- Built application logic using Python.
- Performed advanced procedures like text analytics and processing, using the in-memory computing capabilities ofSparkusing Scala.
- Implementing responsiveReact.JScomponents for different solutions and performing the server side validations using Node.JSframework.
- Used the following tools everyday: bash/zsh, git,docker, postgres, sql server, jq, jira, vim and jetbrains.
- Used MicrosoftAzurefor role based access for authentication and authorization purpose.
- Perform data analytics and load data to Amazon s3/datalake/Sparkcluster.
- UsedPCF(Pivotal Cloud Foundry) to role-based access controls, applying and enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect the spaces they got granted access.
- Developed the front-end using Eclipse RCP/JavaSwinginvolving UI design user generated event.
- Created Unit test cases document, to create baseline for the existingIIB-MQ services.
- Developed application integration components usingApachecamelcomponents.
- Installed, configured, and updated Linux machines, withRedHat.
- Usednode.jsfor the management on interchange of the data between the servers and UsedNodeJS, ExpressJSto create server-side MVC framework with MongoDB.
- UsingAWSCloud Watch performed Monitoring, customized metrics and file logging.
- Maintaining existing web application built inScala.
- Used session handlers from Express.jsandNode.jsto handle user login and cookies to provide authentication.
- Strong Knowledge in Hadoop Development Tool such as HDFS, MapReduce, PIG, HBASE, etc.
- CreatedMavenarchetypes for generating fully functional Rest web-services supporting JSON message transformation.
- Worked with NoSql and BigData technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop.
- ExperiencedAngular2pass data between components, created pipes to transforming data, nested containers, and set Angular Services.
- UsedJava1.8Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, wherever possible.
- Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain mobile session.
- Developed flat file data transformation intojavaobjects usingapachecamelbindy components
- Designed and developed backend application servers using Python.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the Angular js front-end.
- Worked on MicrosoftAzure, SecureAuth Multifactor authentication tools.
- Database is built usingSybaseand Oracle and also used Tortoise SVN as Source Control Tool.
- Developed new user-facing features usingReact.js.
- Replaced existed Angular JS code withAngular2code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application which increased performance.
- Involved in localization and internationalization of web pages using JSON, XSL, XML, and Angular.js.
- Used JMS (ApacheCamel), Mule ESB for implementing Service Oriented Architecture for sending and receiving messages while using web services.
- Developedjavaclasses using corejava(multithreading, concurrency, memory management) and some spring IOC.
- UsedAWSLambda to manage the servers and run the code in theAWS.
- Very good knowledge in different development methodologies like SDLC and Agile.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with SpringMVC.
- Used yaml files for defining common properties andcamelroute configurations.
- Involved in deployment of streams usingdocker.
- Designed and createdCassandratables as data repository to host transactions and implemented Kafka consumers move transaction data from Kafka toCassandra. Worked closely withCassandra DBA to configure and deployCassandra.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro ServicesDockercontainer using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Choose HTML, CSS& Bootstrap for designing part and Symfony2 as development part &MySQL as the database.
- Worked with Bigdata Technologies likeHive, Hadoop, Bigdata,hue, oozie, pig, sqoop, Storm, Kafka, Elastic Search, HDFS, ZooKeeper, on theHadoop cluster.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF.
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB instances and replica sets.
- Development of AJAXtoolkit based applications using JSON.
- Wrote Restful web services to communicate withMongoDBand performed CRUD operations onMongoDBusing restful web services.
- Implementation of the Business logic layer forMongoDBServices.
- AdobeFlex and Developed Jasper report.
- Worked on Database'sCassandraJavaAPI to interact with theCassandraCluster.
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- UsedMAVENto build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling.
- Experience in real-time data processing usingApacheSpark,ApacheKafka, Zookeeper and Scala.
- Involved in JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes.
SR. JAVA/FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Worked extensively with writing SQL and PL/SQL usingSybase.
- Setting upJava/J2EE development environment using Eclipse,Mavenand WebLogic.
- Developed on Tomcat for a WebLogic deployment tools included Ant, JUnit, DBUnit, HttpUnit, Visual Source Safe, and Scarab.
- Built micro services usingDocker, AWS Lambda, and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Building High-end Web site / application using PHP framework - Laravel, Symfony 2, YII, Zend Framework2 with nginx / apache2 server.
- Involved to work with another developer to migrate an existing MS Access application toColdFusion.
- Involved in migrating Hive queries intoSparktransformations using Data frames,SparkSQL, SQL Context, and Scala.
- Developed a functionality to read xml and text files in a continuous interval usingApacheCamel.
- Installed and configuredIBMWebSphereApplication Server 6.x / 7.x/8.x on Aix, Linux and Windows using Graphical as well as silent install.
- Designed and deployedAWSsolutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Ops works.
- Implementedmultithreadingcode to improve the performance of batch processing.
- Very capable at using AWS utilities such as EMR, S3 and Cloud watch to run and monitor Hadoop/Sparkjobs on AWS.
- Participated in database design/analysis and designed ER diagrams
- Implemented NO-SQL DB (Mango DB/Cassandra) to store poisoned messages.
- Configuring, implementing and supporting High Availability (Replication) with Load balancing (sharing) cluster of Mongodb having TB's of data.
- Importing the data intoSparkfrom Kafka Consumer group usingSparkStreaming APIs.
- Followed MVC Structure and used AngularJS to develop Single page Application.
- Responsible for tracking the issues to get them resolved by interacting with customers and various other teams involved.
- Developed the front-end usingJavaSwing(involving UI design, user generated event handling, incorporation of underlying functionalities as per the laid down specifications) and also involved himself in incorporating business logic in SQL code (stored procedures) using Sybase.
- Migrated the server using theAWSservices to a cloud environment.
- UsedMavenproject management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Data Service and Remote Object to communicate withColdFusion.
- Extract the data from Oracle and push toApacheKafkaQueue using Golden Gate.
- Implemented business logic at Server side in CoreJava, andJavaEE Architecture.
- Experience in Spark andScalaand used the concept of RDD, PRDD, Data Frames in different Spark context.
- Performed web testing using Selenium for checking page contents, broken links, web objects, frames and tables.
- UsedDockerto containerize the Services and APIs to run on EC2 instances.
- Designed Selenium IDE test routines for User Interface Testing of web-framework and applications.
- Expertized in implementingSparkusing Scala andSparkSQL for faster testing and processing of data responsible to manage data from different sources.
- Migrated Cassandra cluster from oneawsaccount to anotherawsaccount by using Cloud Formation Templates in JSON.
- Used NoSQL databaseCassandrafor having high efficiency and good response for the request.
- Created and modified SQL and PL/SQL scripts for data conversions and performance improvement usingSybase.
- Optimizing MongoDB CRUD Operations.
- Using OOP Principles (SOLID) to satisfy the different application needs within a centralized and manageable architecture.
- UsedMAVENto define the dependencies / plugins and build the application.
- Used spring framework for Dependency Injection as well as for loose coupling
- Responsible for the configuration and release management
- Built enterpriseJavaapplications using POJOs and lightweight frameworks such as Spring, and Hibernate.
- Developed API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture inAWS, including creating machine Images.
- Developedcoldfusionscripts for monitoring purpose.
- Utilized Web sockets andNode.jsto provide real time support for the Matrix Portal.
- Implemented build stage-to build the Micro Service and push theDockerContainer image to the privateDockerregistry.
- Designed table architecture and developed DAO layer usingCassandraNoSQL database.
- Expertise in Java Script and AJAX calls. Expertise in jQuery plugins and Angular components.
- DevelopedapachecamelFTP components to import and export offenders flat file data into CMS application.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MONGODB, ExpressJS, AngularJsandNode.js.
- Experience in Agile, TestDrivenDevelopment (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Development of backend (Server side) using CoreJava, andJavaEE
- Persisted data from database, leveraging Hibernate and SQL Server 2008
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control
- ImplementedApacheKafkato provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development usingApacheCamelFramework.
- Worked and Performed Tuning and Query Optimization inAWSRedshift and micro services.
- We used the most popular streaming tool Kafka to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data toCassandraNoSQL database.
- Expert in implementing unified data platform to gather data from different sources usingKafkaJavaProducers and consumers.
- Used HDFS to store the files and process them using Hive, Pig and Java Map-Reduce Codes.
- Designed and developed backend application servers usingPython.
- Created custom user defined functions inPythonlanguage forPig.
- Managed application deployment using Python.
- Hands on experience in installation, configuration, supporting and managing Hadoop Clusters using Apache, and Cloudera.
- UsedMavenand Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process.
- Built Angular js framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on device.
- Designed and created SQL Server Database, Stored Procedures
- Experienced in implementingKafkaSimple consumers to get data from specific partitions.
- Use the presentation layer available inSwingframework.
- Implemented cloud services using AWS.
- Communicating with aNode.jsbackend under MONGODB.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDDs,Scala.
- Involved in SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Involved in designing and developing Customized tags using JSP taglib
- Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable
- Used MVC pattern for GUI development in JSF and worked closely with JSF lifecycle, Servlets and JSPs are used for real-time reporting which is too complex to be handled by the Business Objects.
- Designed and implemented the MongoDB schema.
- Created several JSP's and populated them with data from databases using JDBC
- Working on Session maintenance was done using Servlets
- Developed and Designed Interfaces using JSP and Servlets
SR. JAVA DEVELOPER
- Used WebLogic to build and deploy the application.
- Created stubs to consume Web services.
- Involved in writing JSP and JSF components. Used JSTL Tag library (Core, Logic, Nested, Beans and Html taglib's) to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Implemented with Angular using its advantage including two way data binding and templates.
- Identified the defects through Selenium and ensured that business processes deliver the expected results and remain reliable throughout the production release.
- Developed Ruby on Rails 3 web applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes using Resque and Redis.
- Designed and developed the session module using J2EE for existingcoldfusionapplication.
- Implemented build scripts usingMavenand GIT technology for version control.
- Used CQL (CassandraQuery Language) to read from and write data intoCassandradatabase.
- Worked on NoSQL databases including HBase, Mongo DB, andCassandra.
- Good experience in creating and consuming Restful Web Services.
- Designed and developed backend application servers usingPython.
- Created custom user defined functions inPythonlanguage forPig.
- Managed application deployment using Python.
- Upgraded Python 2.3 to Python 2.5, this required recompiling mod python to use Python 2.5.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, and node.js.
- Used Solr queries on top ofCassandrato fetch the results.
- Implemented Spark usingScalaand Spark SQL for faster testing and processing of data.
- Automated tests were coded in Java Script with Froglogic’s Squish or SmartBear’s TestComplete for client applications and coded in Java with Selenium for web application testing.
- Extensively implemented AngularJS components ng-click, ng-repeat, ng-model, ng-show, ng-clude etc.
- Involved in building EJB Session/Entity beans to maintain Transaction Management across the application.
- Used JUnit for testing the application andMavenfor building Projects.
- Creation of a Tastypie like module forNode.js- REST APIs design.
- Developed JSP Views, Actions and delegating the tasks to corresponding session beans.
- Working on Struts Framework for developing the front-end application and extensively. Spring as middle tier for entire application.
- Involved in working with Struts Tiles for the common look and feel for a web application.
- Working on Web Services usingJavaAPI for XML Services (JAX-WS) and supporting, building, deploying Web APIs Services.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizingAngularJS, created HTML4 navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Configured Jenkins to integrate with SVN andMavento build and deploy test, stage and prod builds.
- Connected server and database to update data information withNode.jsand MONGODB.
- Wrote PL/SQL statements according to the need using Oracle 10g database.
- Working on an internal web-based client server application built with Struts 2 Framework using Oracle backend Database, working on establishing the relation for the different beans using the Hibernate.
- Involved in writing various components using Spring AOP and IoC framework.
- Involved in various Android applications developments and designing layouts using XML.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, Struts Framework, Oracle, HTML, PL/SQL, JDBC, Stored procedures, Web Logic Application Server, Hibernate, Ant, JAX -WS Web Services, WSDL, EJB.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Used Angular js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Extensive experience in producing/consumingRestbased web services using JAX-RS, Jersey providers.
- Good knowledge of Scala programming.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.jsandNode.js.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Developed and designed Interfaces usingSwing.
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented JDBC for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database.
- Developed UML diagrams like Use cases and Sequence diagrams as per requirement.
- Developed the Generic Classes, which includes the frequently used functionality, for reusability.
- Worked on a code generation framework that generated Java Swing code from XML
- Developed web services inJava. Experienced with SOAP/WSDL. Have also designed and developedRESTinterfaces inJava.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, Java script, HTML and Struts framework.
- Involved in Database design and developing SQL Queries, stored procedures on MySQL.
- Developed Action Forms and Action Classes in Struts frame work.
- Developed Web API usingNode.JSand hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Implemented server side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- ImplementedSwingCustom components in the application.
- Helped developed page templates using Struts Tiles framework.
- Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) through WSDL in ApacheAxis to interact with other components.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Implemented EJBs Session beans for business logic.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and used XML transformations using XSLT.
- Wrote stored procedures, triggers, and cursors using Oracle PL/SQL.
- WroteJUnit Test cases for performing unit testing.
- Used Rational Clear Case as Version control.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Used Jira for bug tracking and project management.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, JSP, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Design Patterns, XML, PL/SQLDeveloper, Weblogic, Apache Axis, ANT, Clear case, JUnit, Web services, SOAP, XSLT, Jira.